All Comments on 'Bedsprings Arc Pt. 06'

by naradragonfly

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
work of art

yay for continuation of matty and evan!!

Microwave0venMicrowave0venabout 18 years ago
awesome, more please!

loved the twist at the end, following closely and hoping you get the inspiration to post more! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ice Cream?

I Love this series! But Matt hiding from Evan over ice cream? The hardcore don't give a damn, fuck you, i wish you would die fucking MATT? I know Evan melted him but I (or we) can identify with him and feel his conflict when he's tuff. Love him either way though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
super hott

whoa the series are hott, it makes me wanna do a good wank, hmmm maybe if you had matt cheat on Evan or something for another one of the chapers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
damn hot

more more more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love u

my fav story on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
All around amazing job.

I love how Matty and Evan’s characteristics are consistent. Matty’s repetition of phases like “please die” and “I’m denying you sex” reinforces and imprints his characteristics into ones mind. P.S. I died when Matty said Mephistopheles in the last series! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank you.

You're a gifted author and I've enjoyed reading your work. As a chica I'm letting all my friends know where your located - so they can share too - Thank you again for the excellent writing, you leave a smile on my face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best Of Literotica

Naradragonfly, it's been a while since you posted any stories, so perhaps you won't ever see this, but just in case . . . Bedsprings Arc is, hands down, the best story on Literotica. Read it three times I enjoyed it so much. Witty as hell, terrific sense of rhythm, original descriptors, seriously hot. And you made me fall in love with Matty Dean. I can only hope you're not posting here anymore because you're off being a succuessful - paid - author. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You have a truely astounding gift

This series is by far and hands down the best erotic piece I have ever seen in any form of media, period. I am astounded by your creativity in your choice of plot development and in your intuitive development of Evan and Matthew's characters. They stick with me and this story arc will be the only bookmarked piece of erotic literature on my computer. You have a god given gift and if I ever met you I would most likely scream like a fangirl and ask for your autograph^^. I ask that you somehow get this work of art published along with the rest of the short stories posted here in some physical form so that I can show my appreciation for your talent in a more physical way. (I mean that purely in a 'I will purchase your book and support you in that way' way) Another thing, there was far more to your stories than sex with that cock that's a fucking crime ^^, your stories were real, the characters were real to me, I got so incredibly pissed at Evan more than once >.> and I was scared off my rocker when I found out Matthew had been starving himself... and then I got even more pissed at Evan. But then you made me love both of them, even though I will always side with Matthew and always be slightly pissed at Evan for being such a smarmy fucking bastard^^. So thank you for making my day, my week, my month, and hell I may be going completely fucking batshit insane^^ here but you may have even made my year.

Sincerely,

The guy who is madly in love with your creative genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

best piece of erotic fiction i've ever read. i agree with the person below me -- I can only hope that the reason you haven't posted in awhile is because you're being published. excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i love this arc for all of the cursing and fucking.

with their unconventional relationship, i even love the fucking dilapidated house and truck..

to sum it all up .

you are awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMFG

PLEASE WRITEEE MORRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWW! please please

vestspetvestspetover 13 years ago
they are so twisted

will you ever have Matt and Evan honestly admit their feelings for each other? Or are they going to be the Honeymooners of Literotica? Love the humor

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 13 years ago
Love the humour :) laughing out loud actually.

They're great together, but Evan shouldnt cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ah, fuck. <3

You're writing is so incredibly delicious, I can't believe it's real. Matty is a fantastic character; full of spice, bite and dark humour, he's truly incredible. :) <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is for the knucklehead who just commented

I am not gay but want to apologize for the knuckle dragger who decided to make his ignorance public with that last comment that I happened to see on the feedback portal. Reads gay stories, jacks off like a chimp and then feels guilty about his inner self. Sad pathetic fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I AM SORRY

Didn't mean to say such a thing. Im a screwed up depressed person who just wanted to be heard, my meathod was very harsh though. i don't hate gays by da way. sorry again to everybody.

onceuponadreamonceuponadreamalmost 13 years ago
The best

I love these characters, I love the situations they get into, I love the interactions and the witty banter, and especially the emotions. You are a wonderful writer, keep it up! Matty & Evan are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Matty avenges himself by feeding Evan some «natural ice cream» ;)

I know this series was last updated in '06, but in my hypothetical «part 7» Matty gets his back and feeds his own «caramel fudge swirl» to Evan (who loves swallowing his lover's essence… who wouldn't?!?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Me gusta

I never really understood why you skipped parts between the stories of the series (there's never really any connection except the main characters - everything else is implied) but I really enjoy reading them :3 I want to read more of the adventures of matty and Evan <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Aaaaahhh!!!

I love these two I wanna marry them and have their babies to which Matty would say "please die" and Evan Fucking Please Die Rosier Roswell would say "you can try!" But I have roofies and a whole bunch of free time boys! Love this series, love these boys, love, love, love to you their mama for without you I'd be living a worthless life void of meaning and I didn't even fucking know, how was I supposed to know?

Shire

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Lol

So cute and funny they are adorable

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

well your story telling is a refreshing change.?

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
love them!

they're so cute (and hot) ; i'm almost not upset about the lack of angst. Actually i'm kinda glad, because Evan seems unable to let the "dalliances" go and poor Matty really can't live without him / with getting his heart broken again. More to come??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who needs a plot?

Sometimes ya just gotta punish 'em! 5 stars!

Alex3010Alex3010over 9 years ago
Well... I've read all of them...

And I still don't fucking know how I feel about this... It reminds me of a relationship I had and... I was Evan (minus the cheating and the whole sister thing). It brought back memories, fucking depraved memories but those were my happiest days.

Thanks for the story and the memories...you're awesome. And aside from little grammatical things ... I completely loved your story.

Alex3010Alex3010over 9 years ago

Ooh... I forgot to say ... Thanks to reading this I'm horny as fuck. I might call up my Matt for a quick fuck xp!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Now that I've read all the 6 parts of "Bedsprings",

I can try to voice my opinion, something I was at a loss to do - this is one of the most unusual stories I've ever read and I didn't know what to think ...

But this has nothing to do with how much I loved this series which I voted 'Favourite' - You're a natural, a fantastic writer with an amazing imagination. Please keep at it.

My mixed feelings were about the characters in "Bedsprings": You've made me laugh and you've made me angry. Though Matt's train of thought really blew my mind in the beginning, I actually found myself liking him a lot - I started out by nearly desliking him ...

As for Evan, all that smirking ... I don't know if I like him that much; yes, he was sexy as hell, but he got off on his own sexiness and he thought of himself as the best thing invented since sliced bread ! And I didn't like that he always could take advantage of Matty, always gaining the upper hand ...

OK, so Matty has a submissive side to him, so he enjoyed being controlled. I'm just happy that he fulfilled his dream and found love with Evan - they were indeed made for each other, in a totally messed-up way. He seemed to accept Evan's totally deviant way of loving him, so ... (You know, after that spanking and having lied through his teeth about that being the "last" carton of ice cream - I would totally turn off the power and unplug the freezer and just let all that stocked ice cream turn to soup ... I'd looove to see Evan's face then !!!). ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This would have worked better if you'd stopped at Chapter 1.

clkelly80clkelly80over 7 years ago
Waste of my time

I regret putting so much of my time into reading this story. Least you could have done is make Evan monogamous. All you did was turn Mat into a doormat. What the hell??? Surely you don't think this is considered romance????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

I love this series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for posting!

I disagree with ClKelly80 sooooo much. Relationships like Matt and Evan's may not be for everyone, but if it makes them happy who the hell is anyone to judge? This is definitely one of my fave stories on here, read it so many times and it always makes me smile!

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

Cl, I think that the author is going for a comedic series. So it is up to the author. The last one pretty much confirmed that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous