All Comments on 'A Bike Ride with My Mom'

by PANTY_FAN

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awsome story

bad ass story.is this story real? what happened after did you tell your girlfriend? i have fantasies about my aunt but not my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
moms pantys

ilove fucking my own mom loved the story reminds me of when i 1st fucked my mom

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A nice quick story

I love sons fucking their moms, and hope to read more of their good times. Thanks, ......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it depends on mom

i think sex is sex no limit good for you you did a big job

try to fuck your sister of your dad if you can life is so short honey take it easy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thanks

even tho im a lesbian i enjoyed reading this ;) thanks for posting it. and i wanna know more details bout this story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fake

sorry this story isn't plausible to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fake and gay

not believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i still orgasmd :P

lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing

that so fucking hot i almost cumed on my computer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hmm...

urr story can turn a jenna jameson into a barbara streisand.....if u get my drift....dont waste more time in writing anymore

DarkGoddess_DarkGoddess_almost 14 years ago
nice

I can see this happening in real life. The way it is written is so convincing. It seems more like a confession or a memory being re-lived. Keep going, write more, no matter what the cowards who post themselves as anonymous say. If they had valid points, I am sure the cowards would use a name to be identified with. I think you did a good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nah..

Definitely not believable - I've had 4 incestuous relationships.. people tend to be nervous and vulnerable.. not whores.

D-

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bike riding with mom proves satisfying

Your wonderful story brought back memories of one of my younger teenage sisters and me

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good story had me turned on it wild to fuck your mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great to jack off to

I jacked off TWICE to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Fucking

I have fucked my mother in law today. I was reading her this story. She got excted. She got nude, lay on the bed and invited me to fuck her. I have fucked her had. Again we are going to fuck,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude nice story

Nice just had sex with my gf and were 17 she loved ur story to

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my mom is ready for a long rideing

U r really great,plz come n go wid my sexy mom,she like long sex rideing wid young boys,go wid her n fuck her wid ur sweet cock......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice dude for u i fuck my mom

today i read the story of ur than mom came and read and She got excted. She got nude, lay on the bed and invited me to fuck her. I have fucked her had. Again we are going to fuck tonight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice story, made me hard...

I have a thing with one of my first cousins that is fun to say the least... the fact that you shouldn't be doing it makes it what it is... so much better.. I just explode into her tight pussy like nothing else.. So much better than fucking my wife, look forward to seeing my cousins.. I've always wanted to fuck my Mom, that is really hot.. I'd love to cum all over her face and eat her pussy. why do people think fucking your Mom or cousins isn't right? I think I'll try pulling my big fat cock out next time I'm alone with my Mom just to see what she says... maybe just start stroking my cock when we are alone sometime.. will she come over and help out or think I'm nuts? Who knows but it will be great if she comes over and takes me in.. I'd love to cum deep inside her pussy and fuck her tight ass.. I'm about to cum right now thinking about it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I always fatazise abt fucking my mom,i used to peep she and my dad.she know i was there n used to make all these noise.my dad had a 5" cock,at age 16 i was huge 8.5" and very thick.my dad was on a business trip on a weekend,i know this is my oppertunity to fuck her.a friend had introduce me to spanishfly.we were watching a rated R movie and i dose the bitch with spanishfly and it works.damn i ball her i can't believe after 2 kids at age 36 she was so tight.she then confess my dad is her first and only man she sleep with.i fuck her the whole weekend and everyday everychance we have.she never had an orgasm with my dad after that.she always fakes it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I have 9.5 inch cock

Hey any sexy mom want to have sex chat with me than give your number or login into nimbuzz! My id is sebastian212@nimbuzz.com

fireguy365fireguy365about 11 years ago
Panty to panty

Loved that both were wearing panties while fucking because panties are a real turn on. Not sure why some readers are bitching about the story not being believable, after all it's a story that ends with sex and that's what most people are reading it for.

It was kind of refreshing that Mom wasn't a total fox with the body of a twenty year old. I would say that Mom was more realistic and believable than most. Good story.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
that ain't the kickstand....

Interesting. A sort of incest /fetish story. I've never been a panty whacker, so these stories tend to leave me a little cold. This is actually the second time I've read this. It is kind of touching that they wore panties together, a little romantic vibe going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mom's Panties

AWESOME Story, it is quite possible that this could happen and more. I have worn my female family members panties since a very young age. As an adult my mom and both my sister's know I wear their panties and my youngest sister knows that each time that I am in town staying at home, I will get at least one pair of her panties. Last time she visited my home, we had somewhat of a threesome after she watched me fuck a friend. My sister and I fingered my friend while my friend and I sucked on my sister's tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm not into wearing them, but...

when I was younger I had lots of fun with my mother's and sister's panties, whacking off into them and leaving a creamy deposit for them to find. I loved knowing that they'd worn the panties over their warm wet cunts. I never knew what they did with them, I was just hoping they'd wear them over their cunts with my cum in them. Now I whack off in my cute daughter's panties (she still lives at home), and the little darling smiles at me and adjusts her panties right in from of me. I smile back, knowing that her daddy's creamy semen is squashing up against her adorable little coochie. I wonder if I'm getting my baby girl pregnant that way. Wouldn't that be a hoot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just SUPER - a Mom that Gets it

I have read this story at least 6 times and still transform into that scene, bike ride and room - just a super story, realism and Pure erotic arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delightful

Well written..... I guess you could expand it.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mummies Yummy's

Sweet Mommy's creamy cunny. I HAD TO! MOTHER MADE ME! STRUTTING AROUND IN HER "FUCK ME" HIGH HEELS AND PANTYHOSE. THE SCENT DROVE ME TO DO IT! HER DRENCHED PANTYHOSE THERE FOR MY FIRST INCESTUOUS PLEASURE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cumming all over

Believe me, I fucked my Aunt who was,I found out a right slut. I was 18 and she was 45 and divorced, she invited me and my friend Keith to stay for the weekend and so we went. I went to the toilet in the night and she grabbed me when I came out. pulled me into her room and sucked me off and fucked me. I treated her rough and she seemed to like it. So I remained single and fuck all the married or divorced women I can Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fuck

fuck is so greattttt..............

fuck your sis and write moreeeee!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Iv done my mum twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom was pretty good.....

But she was not my best, first she fucked me in my sleep then woke me up to hold her tits to keep them from swinging wildly, she did that often for several years. Then A few years later we fucked in the morning, afternoon, night and or when I came home late and drunk. I was never really at ease fucking her, after-all she was my mom. However when I got so fucking horny I couldn't stand it I would go fuck her wherever she was, laundry room, kitchen, living room, bathroom, car, garage, floor.... my drunk dad brought home help one night after celibrating with some friends, she told me there were four of his friends and him. THey kept her up for a couple of days. When I started getting old enough dad told me there was my mom in the house to keep me out of trouble. Some times when dad didn't get her off she would come into my room with a cunt full of cream and climb on, work on me for several minutes then scream so loud the neighbors had to hear. When she rode me it was always just for her pleasure, when I rode her it was just for me to shoot my wad. Sometimes we just fucked for the both of us. Dad never spoke of her and my relationship. He did however fuck my first wife Jude openly, so did her dad. That led to a disaster of a marriage, if she had just kept it in the family we might have made it longer than just a year and a half. She was my best fuck ever, but a total fucking bitch of a cunt to get along with. She had the worst temper of any women I ever met or knew. She would attack, read assault, me while I was driving. I was one happy dumb shit mother fucker when we parted........ Pun intended.

Jr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Motherfucker

I want to shoot my load in a mothers ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
licking mom

Mom likes to suck my cock and then let eat her cunt until she has one of her fantastic

orgasms and I lick her clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom and sister

I walked in my mom's room one night from getting high with my friends and my mom was kicking my sister's pussy my mom at the time was 32 years old my sister 19 and me I was 16 my sister saw me watching and asked me to cone in the room I was confused but my cock was throbbing, my sister climbs off the bed and pulls my hard throbbing cock out of my shorts and started strocking me it felt amazing she stood up and layer in the bed on her back and I shoved my dick inside of her as far as I could go and as I look toward my mom I noticed that she was watching me fuck my sister and shoving a large dido in her dripping wet pussy as my sister was moaning and I was shoving my cock in and out of her she climaxed and my mom crawled across the bed toward me guided me to ly on my back and my own mom straddled me and possioned my hard cock to slid in her pussy and she eased down on me and started riding me faster and fast I could feel her cum running down my shaft and hearing her moan and feeling her tight dripping wet pussy wrapped around my dick made me cum deep inside of my mom it was amazing and I fucked both of for them everyday for the next 3 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Was a great story Mum would have enjoyed a younger cock.

willymakeitwillymakeitover 5 years ago
Second story

1/10/19 this is the second story I’ve read of yours. You write well. Good story line interesting topic. Plenty of room for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mmmmm.

I just loved the story dirty thoughts and woke up from a wet dream in my panties just now ...thanks hun 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Every guy should fuck their mom aunt and sisters and best thing getting them pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You like panties but why is he wearing them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

worst plot and build up, ever

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago
Enjoyable Panty-Fetish Story

Nice, simple little story. I particularly liked the thrill the son got from seeing the top lacy edge of his mom's purple panties showing up as she rode her bike with him behind her. That's one of my favorite views of women's panties, and one of the easiest to acquire, on the sly! Thanx for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Panties

Good story for me it would have been a lot better without the panty on the son .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love wearing my mom's panties also wish I could do this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are both good and bad parts. Mom and Dad with an open marriage was a gut buster. Having anal sex with his mother was disgusting and to top that off, he was cheating on his girlfriend. Quite the trifecta of nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

such a shame the sisters & dad didn't get back & joined in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPANTY_FAN@PANTY_FAN
432 Followers
I am a fan of panties and women who wear them. I love to receive pictures of women (full bodied, mature, etc) in panties, bras, slips and other silky items. So if you like what I write, share your pics.