All Comments on 'Dazed But Not Confused'

by FallonPiper

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
only_more_soonly_more_soabout 18 years ago
Good start

Not everyone on Lit likes the wham-bam kind of stories, but they get their point across, as does this one. I wavered between a 4 and a 5 (a few grammar hitches like witch vs. which, but overall very readible), I rounded up in the hopes of seeing more good stories.

MrKnowitallMrKnowitallabout 18 years ago
Inferno

Amazing stories. I love reading about a woman with a high sex drive and a willingness to please herself. Keep up the great work.

claymore29claymore29about 18 years ago
As Hot As The Last One ! ! !

If someone can catch a misspelled word, he is not in the sprit of the story. I was turned on enough to skip over some words.

CapnRonCapnRonalmost 18 years ago
Good detail

Lots of specifics...very good detail. Only critisism...it's cum instead of come.

Gentle1Gentle1almost 18 years ago
Reads real. Reads hot!

I love people who test their limits. I also love well written stories. This is a great combination of both. Your deep anal dildo story reads as an actual experience. If it wasn't, you should definitely try it. If it was purely from your imagination, then it is obviously something you have thought a lot about and should try. You may not like it enough to do it more than a couple of times, but you won't be sorry you did it.

Thank you for writing your stories. You have a great style. I look forward to reading more from you. I'll put you in my favorite list. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!!!

Wow.... Great story!! That was HOT!! Thanks for a great orgasm. *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sexy and hot

that was a very sexy and hot story love to read more "i am still hard"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

I read this story a few weeks ago and just keep coming back to it. It truly is a really hot read, and I hope to see more like it and "My Big Toys." Excellent work and please keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ass deep

Loved your self exploration. I have a suggestion. When your trying to see how deep you can take something in your ass, try something softer. The dildo is to hard, and won't bend. I had my wife put a condom on a 12 inch polish sausage, then see how much of it she could put up my ass. She managed to fuck my ass with 11 inches of it, as she had to keep 1 inch out to keep a handle on it. It felt fantastic, feeling 11 inches of fake cock going in and out of my ass !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep Smoking

Story was Hot - I like all your submissions so far. Keep writing with smoking / cigarettes in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very sexy story.

God, this story turned me on like nothing else! (Also, it IS 'come', not 'cum', so please don't worry about that; you were using it correctly.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please

please write some more stories about her and her toy box. like others i keep cuming back and reading your stories over and over.

manmeltrmanmeltrabout 7 years ago
What sexy ass-play!

As an experienced bisexual bottom, I found your enjoyment of anal dildo extremely satisfying, just as I have personally when a top male partner was unavailable to satisfy my cravings -- there is NOTHING on earth more unbearably pleasureable than cumming hard and loud with a big, hard, hot, slippery man-cock buried to the hilt in your ass, filling and flooding you with the fruits of his ardent arousal for you!

Thank you for a really hard-hitting cum!!

fuzeetafuzeetaover 4 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed this, extremely hot!

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeabout 4 years ago
Double The Pleasure!

I enjoy every story you have written, and look forward to reading more of you fun times! Thanks for the hot read!!

Noworl8terNoworl8teralmost 2 years ago

Great solo story which is usual hard for me to get into but I had no problem with one. Great stories allow my imagination to flourish and this one stays with me long after I finish reading it. I hope you get the chance to post more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

You filthy anal slut!

Reading that had my pussy dripping on the floor! I rode myself to three orgasms imagining I was there with you, watching you impale your ass so deeply till you came! I would have tried to force my fist in either of your dripping holes to finish you off! Hot stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous