All Comments on 'Old Friends'

by southfla

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pantyhosephallupantyhosephalluabout 18 years ago
Interesting

I really liked the slight seduction. Having his daughter arouse you first was a good opener. Hope to hear more about where this goes.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
Hot, but kind of unpolished

Not a bad stroke tale, in fact quite hot, but the sentence fragments were distracting. Also, I'll admit I've written many a tale myself about curious horny straight men, but the narrator got into it a bit too easily to be totally believable IMO. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot for sure

definitely like the horny ex-schoolbud scenario. Got me hard. I've wondered about alot of the studs from school now that I'm adult, thanks, do more on this theme. peace

*if the guy's son had come looking for him, even better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Similar. I met a guy, Dennis, from my high school at a ball game. It turned out we followed the same team. We were now both in our early 40s. He asked me to his house after the game, his wife and daughter were there, wow both lookers, they had been in the pool, his daughter was nice but it was his wifes bottom I could not stop looking at in a tight one piece . My cock went semi hard, I think he noticed, he said follow me,lets see if we can get you some board shorts we went to a shed about 20 metres away from the pool. As we walked in he said so you like my wife, I blushed, sorry, yes, beautiful, he threw me a pair of trunks, see if they fit. I took my shorts off, I could see his wife out of the pool bending over, drying herself, he said I don't think you will fit into the shorts like that, let me help you and as I looked out the window at his wife, he stroked my cock, I pulled back, what, no, he said look at you, you want to fuck her, that wont be happening, his hand back on my cock, but I can help out, I don't mind. Well, im not sure, as he stroked me, I grew bigger, then he knelt and took me in his mouth, I didn't resist, it felt so good, he pulled back, think of her tight pussy and he began sucking me again, I looked out, she was laying on a towel, my cock was tingling as Dennis slowly sucked my cock until I said im going to cumm and he slowly sucked me as my cumm emptied into his warm mouth as he drained me, finally moving away. I think you should shower first, he was right. Then I went out and had a nice swim. I have since had plenty of swims at Dennis place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got me hard

I need a neighbor like you, Henry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthfla@southfla
31 Followers
Just your average guy looking for some excitement along the way. I live in 33418. HMU if you're close.