All Comments on 'Prison Bitch'

by pusylvr69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

It had all the elements that turn me on- would have been better with more detail- draw the sex scenes out more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mmm

i think this story was gr8 i love the fact that 3 guys were doing it how hot i was cumming hard by the end

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Came by the end.

That's all I ask! ~a naughty girl

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Okay

but I would have enjoyed it more if I'd known more about what the narrarator was thinking. She accepted it immediately, so how is it nonconsent? I'm all for consent, but it was confusing. Was she timid and then gave in? Did she have prior experieces that made this hot for her? Did she really hate it but her body betrayed her? I wanted to know more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good

My only thought was she was just about gettin fisted for the first time and she only moaned in enjoyment. im sure it had to of hurt. Needs to be more realistic.

Cameo_FleurCameo_Fleuralmost 13 years ago
A Litle Realism, Please

No one who is arrested for any crime is sent to prison the following day. There is arrest, jail, formal charge, trial. Inmates are taken to "intake" for processing in, for women inmates the guards are all women, the inmates are strip searched first with a cavity search done by female guards wearing gloves, then a shower followed by delousing. The rest of the processing in includes photos, medical history, records, etc. It's a several hour process and inmates are always provided a lunch of sandwiches. After processing in an inmate is led by guards to his/her cell which is referred to as his/her "house" or "home".

rapeamaidenrapeamaidenalmost 13 years ago

It wouldn't make sense to be fisted and immediately afterward have a tight little cunt. I have never been fisted but I am pretty sure that would stretch you out. Aside from that the actual sex scenes were pretty cool. I agree that the story needed more realism. While there may be male gaurds at a female prison they are not allowed anywhere near certain procedures. Showers and admittance being one of them. Even if she pled guilty she wouldn't be in prison the next day. There is potential though so I will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

So it's not totally accurate...it's a FANTASY! It doesn't have to be accurate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the "smart" folks who are bitching about "realism"...

It's a fucking FANTASY SEX STORY!!! If you want "realism" try the non-fiction section of Barnes & Noble, you retards.

To the author: Don't let the fucktards with the giant stick up their ass dissuade you, you write fairly well and your stories are enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cummed

Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not My Thing, 3-Stars.

This is some sort of fantasy, like something a young straight girl might have! Woman, you know nothing about what happens in a Female Prison!!

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous