All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary Ch. 02'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The golden shower ruined ...

...an otherwise great story of how a husband and a wife can turn each other on. Loved the part about Angie surrendering her rear hole to her husband. I just wish there had been some warning about the shower - at least it was the husband on the receiving end. But then - to each her own.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

great story all but the golden shower... real loving hubby and wife stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Boy - Face Pissing Him - Can Shit Eating Be

far behind (get it?)- So you took a fair decent story for you and went to FETISH with it didn't you little sick one!

Jeez for a few minutes I thought - he has finally got it for 99% of the readers - but you wizzed it yellowie away into his knose, mouth, ears and eyes - what a sensual picture(?) and so respectful of her!

Get some help sicko - until then to FETISH writer of crap next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing Story

This was truly an amazing example of phenomenol sex between a husband and wife. What I dont understand is what the big fuss is about from some of the other comments? Dont loving husbands and wifes have fetishes too? Does it all have to be just vanilla? I've been married for 15 years and my husband loves taking my pee. I love the sight of my pee hitting him too. I guess its okay for a woman to take it up the ass but not for a woman to pee on her husband - even when he likes it? Grow up people. This story was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Almost made it to the end

Great story till you got to the so-called golden shower. Erotic till then.

I guess the wife got a real laugh at what she had married.

I presume the dog collar and sucking cocks is next for submissive boy.

Maybe she can find a Dominate Bi-sexual man to take care of both of them.

AkpervertAkpervert28 days ago

You've written my cum dream true - but it hasn't happened for me yet. I'd love to read more about the fun they have in the future.

Too bad there are some spelling and syntax errors. ROOFREAD!

AkpervertAkpervert28 days ago

I've gotta come back to comment more on this one. I didn't get to read the 'golden shower' version - but wish I had. I'd have enjoyed it. And, since they've got a harness and a dildo/extension, I'd go for getting pegged. I'd want that if it was ME.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous