All Comments on 'Lactating Mom's Warm Milk Ch. 02'

by Hot Italian Beef

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MainlinerMainlinerover 18 years ago
Milk is Good for You

I would love to have been in his shoes. I got to taste some mothers milk two very brief times and it is sweet. And when you are sucking on her breasts she really gets into it.

The older woman reminds me of my first time. It was with an older woman, my brothers friends mom. I was 17 she was in her 40's. While the kids were away for labor day she asked me to spend the night as she did not want to be alone in the neighborhood that was getting bad. Her husband had a girlfriend that everyone knew about so I guess she was lonely. A great time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My mom and our son

My mother and I had started our incestuous love making about a year before she let both of us, me and our son nurse on her. It was even more erotic than our first love making had been. I love this story. Thank you

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 18 years ago
Better than the First effort!

Chapter 2 is a wonderful followup to a frustrating chapeter 1. 10 times better than chapter 1. Glad you didn't leave us hanging like before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh yeah, so plesant for you

oh yeah, so plesant for you - or the main character.

of course, her husband becomes a cuckold, her baby is at risk, her family is at risk - but the main characters pleasure is paramount! and soon her sister will be brought into the same situation, at risk of losing the family, the husband, and possibly her baby as well - anything for a fuck and suck!

what love, what consideration of others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MOre stories please,

Ther are not enought lactaion an pregnancy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Needs work

Chapter 1 of the story started as if it was setting the scene for a longer story, and it appeared to be doing it well, but then there was an incredibly brief relationship with a lactating neighbour with twin 18 year old sons, then it stopped. Chapter 2 basically repeated chapter 1, changing the twin sons for 19 year old twins, son and daughter and stretching the sex a little bit.

I would suggest a proof reader and some practice.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
You did okay...

irregardless of the previous comments, I liked the story. I don't really think that this was a "chapter 2" but more of an expanded version of the first story which got bad reviews from all those "anonymous" critics that expect the world from amateur writers. Which makes me think if they are so good then why don't all the anonymous critics..write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very sexy and Arousing

A good, short read. I read the comments for this one, but also for the last part, which unfortunately now seems unnecessary. However, reviewing this part to the last, it pleased me to note how you listened to the suggestions and criticisms of the last story. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

good story..please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A great and sexy story

We can only hope that you build and entire series with this theme. Let the reader fell and 'see' it all. YUMMY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More enlightenment

Very good story of lactating love by two accepting people able to come together to share lustful sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
seems fake

Very much fake story..not a real incident

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmmmm

A midwife friend told me that at 59 if I used a breast pump regularly I would start to make milk. This I duly did and sure enough the milk flowed and my breasts went from a 38b to a 44dd. A French student lodger once noticed a wet patch on my blouse and was delighted when he realised it was milk. During his stay with me I didnt need to use my pump because he sucked me dry morning and night. He always uaed to lay naked while I 'fed' him and his penis would erect and eventually explode without even being touched. There's something very orgasmic about a man sucking hard on sensitive nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BS II

your dreams are boring......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous