All Comments on 'My First Time Fantasy'

by debear

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
My first

You had me thinking of my first cock. On my knees sucking a strangers cock, when I tasted his cum I exploded in my panties without even touching myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great erotic descriptions!

This story is so well done, so erotic. I'm a straight male, but curious and this story really turned me on!

The descriptions are fantastic!

Lance_AuralLance_Auralabout 18 years ago
Great Job

You captured the sensuousness of it well. It grew wood for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
first time suck

Iam 19 now,when i was 9 my mom boyfriend had me suck his big cock and i love his cum in my mouth. He rent me out to his friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved your story

I loved your story. Since I could feel the passion and sincererity, it reminded me so much of my first time as well as times afterward.

Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved your story

I loved your story. I'm a gay guy and it reminded me of all the cock I've sucked. I feel so happy about being a cocksucker with so many wonderful erotic memories.

Still "thank-you".

myass_yourhandmyass_yourhandover 13 years ago
Fan-tastic

One of the best descriptions of a blow job I've read yet. Bravo! One oh-so-minor point:

I found this story because I searched for "bears." I would have loved to have heard a better description of what the two men looked like. You mention early on that they are indeed bears, but no juicy details of the hairiness or body type. Again, this is a MINOR point and it didn't take away from a very hot story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Stroy

That was a great story, I wish I could have been there. I am looking forward to other stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot story loved it

i loved your story for so long i have wanted to suck a cock an have him to cum in my mouth i want it so bad but i dont know how to go about it to find a ot cock to suck i know i could a good job i would suck him like i want to be sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love every word

Great story. I know the thrill of taking your first cock both in your mouth and up your ass. I started sucking cocks at 11 years old and have never quit and have no intentions of doing so. I took care of most members of my family, ranging from uncles to my father and my brothers. Even when I married I made sure my wife knew I sucked cocks and took it up the ass. We had great sex and as a bonus I brought cocks home to fuck her and I then sucked the cum out of her pussy. I now average about 1000 blow jobs per year and take it in my "pussy" hundreds of times and still can't get enough. I cross dress every now and then and that's more of a turn on for me. I love being the slut cunt for men to use. The more the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next Best Thing

Well done! It made me feel I was on my knees with a hard cock spurting in my eager mouth. Next best thing to being there!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'I Could Smell the Manly Scent of His Arousal.'

Descriptive and passionate story of a hairy bear making sucking love to his first cock. Loved the amazement in discovery of seeing, touching and finally feeling an adult hard cock in the writer's mouth. A good erotic adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Been wanting again for a long time

Great, but somewhat short, story. Much like I'm looking for. Been a long time since I've had cock in my mouth and I'm really wanting to get back into sucking. I'm wanting to suck cock alot now days and wanting to learn how to take big loads. I want to do some 69s at first so I'm stimulated at the same time and that will encourage me to get back into the swing of things, so to speak.

FarrcuriousFarrcuriousover 8 years ago
Need J/O Partner and thinking about sucking

Have been looking for a J/O partner. One that is NOT a very large/heavy guy - built small like me for a scenario just like this. Have never touched another cock - but fantasized about it often - and leading that to tasting my first cock. This would be a fantasy CUM true for me. That is why I am: Farrcurious

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My first cock

Remi died me of my first mouthful of cum. I wasn't sure if I could swallow it, but once it hit the back of my mouth, I couldn't get enough. Swallow a load every chance I get.k9vo95

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story!

Thanks! This was a good story of a first time, I wish I could have my first time sucking cock!

glade4656glade4656about 2 years ago

thanks for the hot story I wish it was me draining that hot cum!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have fantasized about having a hard cock in my mouth with low hanging balls hitting my chin or on my nose as he plunges his hard cock into my mouth and throat. I want the full erotic experience...hairy thighs, crotch the scent, smell and taste of his masculine musky crotch, his moans, his verbal encouragement, gasps and spasms. This is a bucket list thing for me and I can't help but practice on banana's wishing it was a dick. I feel my cock hardening as I slide the banana into my throat and try over come my gag reflex. I hope to experience the warm, hard, soft, veiny, pulsing reality of a real cock one day...gets me hard thinking of it unloading in my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous