All Comments on 'Neighbour Wants To See More'

by gibssob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wouldnt it be nice

love to hear more about the neighbour

maybe she could help him 'out'

two gfs out for the day or evening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love your story

Your story was great! Whish I had a neighbor like yours ,it would be a great next story if you and your neighbor had a little dressup tea . You both could be in corsets or garter belts and all dresssed in nice feminine things. I'm luckly my wife does not mine me dressed in mini skirts,lingerie,heels and other femine finery. We have alot of fun ,feel bad your wife does not see the fun and sexuallity in it. hope to raed more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Neighbour Tim

I like to dress up.My wife does not know however my neighbour Tim does.I was home very early from work so i decided to dress up.First, a white thong, then sheer grey pantyhose and my wifes short black skirt.Boy was my cock hard.I was admiring myself in the mirror when i heard Tims voice call out hey Ray, you allright, saw your car,thought i would come over.I was quiet but i heard the door open and close and Tim called out again,Ray you o.k.Then i heard him start to come up the stairs.What to do,i just stood there and then he saw me.Silence and then ,Ray you sneaky bastard,does your wife know.No,please dont tell her.Depends.Depends on what.Turn around and bend over.No.Do as your told or the whole neighbourhood will know.Reluctantly, i turned around and showed him my hosed arse.I felt his hands grab my arse and then he ran his fingers down my hosed crack.His breathing was heavy and he swung me around pushing me onto the bed.He lowered his shorts.His cock was hard and about 8 inches.Suck it.You must be joking.Suck it or she finds out.I slowly took his cock into my mouth and started to suck.He groaned and he reached over and started running his hand on my arse.His cock was hot and seemed to be getting harder.He told me to stop and turn around and get on your knees.I did and he went away and came back and told me to keep still.He ripped a hole in my pantyhose ,moved my panties aside,and i felt a wet oily finger push aginst my hole.Then it slipped in,i tried to resist but to no avail.The finger came out only to be replaced by the head of his cock and he slowly pushed forward.He kept pushing the head of his cock against my hole until my hole gave way and the head of his cock entered me.First time and my god what pain.He stopped then grabbing my hips he slowly pushed further up into me until he was in me all the way.A feeling of fullness then he started to fuck me slowly at first the faster and faster until he had a good rhythym going.The pain went away the more he fucked me and my cock went hard in my pantyhose.I actually started to push back and his fucking became more intense and his cock seemed to be growing and getting even harder.His cock hit something inside me,once, twice and my hard cock came in my pantyhose harder than it had cumm before.As i was still cumming i felt him push really hard and felt his hot cumm squirt the insides of my tight hole making it easier for him to continue fucking me which he did for a short time.He pulled out and told me that he always wanted to fuck his wifes arse but she would never let him.He told me that when it was possible i was to get dressed up so he could fuck me so he wouldnt tell my wife.We meet quite often and i enjoy it as much as he does.One time he brought his brother over,his cock was not as thick but it was a little longer and he made me cumm twice as he fucked me for quite a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

this was just totally hot!!! couldn't help but pull the ol jolly roger out myself!! i think i need more of this story - what happened when she came over for tea? please expand this wonderful tale!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great start to a series of stories

This was a great first story to what I hope is a long series of hot stories of a sexy CD slut. I too am a cross-dressing slut who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I can't wait to read your next story of Cathy coming over, showing you her tits, and then having you lick her pussy while a hot sexy man fucks your man-pussy. Please continue this story. I can't wait !!!!

VanesVanesover 7 years ago
Nice story

That was a very good story. Sure hope you come out with another chapter. Can't wait to find out what happens when she comes over for the tea.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story. I too am a sissy closet CD married to a woman who i would love to see me all dressed up. And the neighbors too.

Please tell us what happens next. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Closet Dresser

My next door neighbour knew i was a full on cross dresser but did not care.Until one night as i was going out he stopped me and we talked.He asked me to stop after i got home and see him.I told him i would be home around 10pm and would stop.When the door opened there stood a full on cross dressed women.I was supprised to find out he was a cross dresser.He told me he dressed but never went out like you do.I have never had sex with a man.But i will do anything you want me to do any thing at all.I will be a good girl for you master alright.I said are you sure you will do any thing i want.With that he dropped down lifted my skirt pulled off my thong and started to suck my cock.He sucked and liked my balls and put his tongue deep in my ass.He spent all night eating my ass licking my ass balls and sucking load after load of cum down this throat.I finished him off by sucking his cock and fucking him and filling his ass with cum.I now have a trained sissy cock slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous