All Comments on 'Dad and a Fishing Trip Ch. 01'

by clive522

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please go on

I really liked this story.

I always hope to read about dad/son meetings and I wish to read more from you.

Thank you very much.

Angelo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent beguinning

I have now read the five following stories, and they are GREAT!! The process of this dad training his strapping young stud into a first-rate lover is fantastic, and cannot recommend it enough. Each of the following chapters is more and more daring, and they made me want to be there. Are now reading the other side of this story, when the mother also wants a piece of him, mm. Congrats, and keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Me Too!

I was 25 and Dad 45 when we had our first real fishing trip, and first reak sex session. Dad was such a stud. My Mom had always refused to blow him, and never gave him anal. I gave Dad both on our trip, and every other day after that. Dad had a beautiful 8incher with lots of black pubes. I loved to suck on his hairy nuts, and drive him up the wall with a rimjob. Dad told me I was responsible to keeping him married to my Mom. I filled in the gap that she refused to. I love the Dad/Son stories. There are not enough to read, Fellas come on, look deep and give up the truth!

TangarayTangarayover 11 years ago
Love to fish

What a good story,thank you for sharing.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
sounds like a fun fishing trip.

wish clive522 was still writing. sexy erotic story. not for everyone, but........

gep262gep262about 2 years ago

Oh my fuck that was soooooooo very hot, got me all hard and wet.

Damn great

69Rancher69Rancher5 months ago

Awesome Story!

Love Love Love it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous