All Comments on 'Park Cruising Ch. 01'

by Bttmboi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Oh my, yes, please tell us more. You didn't get your pen name from out of thin air. Tell us how you became BTTMBOI. Tell us about cruising all the park rest areas as your mouth and asshole are used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
park fucking

I love park sex stories. I've been fucked and sucked many times (always with condoms) in every park in a thirty mile radius of where I live. I'm a bottom boy most of the time, but love to fuck a hot ass in the woods. Please tell more. I love park sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A walk in the park

Aren't walks in the park exhilerating? Yours certainly sounds so. Hopefully there are more outdoor adventures you can relate to us.

jonvaljonvalover 13 years ago
remembering

very very hot, enjoyed such an experience at perfect time and age, molested and enjoyed every minute, have thought of it often over the years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
park sex

I love sucking guys off at the local park areas. Most of the time there are no restrooms, just guys walking around in the bushes. Sometimes they are openly masturbating in which case I would kneel down infront of them and take their throbbing cocks in my mouth and suck the sperm from their swollen balls.Keep up the good work....you kept me up alright !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the Parks

Good story but needed to be longer. As a cock sucker that prowles the parks for cocks I know the thrill of dirty sex with anyone that shows up.Being watched while taking cocks in your mouth or up your ass while being watched is a fantastic feeling. Being a whore slut is a great life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meet me at the restroom

This got me real horny, I would want him to call into the urinals every day and have a chance to suck him off over and over again,day by day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Park cruising ch.01

Like to meeting others in parking areas catching them with their cocks out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
taking a leak

your story got me hard right away ..in fact I still am very hard the thought of watching another man jack /wack off turned me on I wonder what it would be like to let a man suck my dick lick my balls and shaft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cruising

Why did not you kneel and suck some of those juicy cocks? waste ur time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please more!

This story made me cum so much! I love going to the local cruising woods or park to suck some nice cock the thrill of a complete stranger unloading in my mouth in public is amazing doesn't get any better than that. Definitely need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Watched Guy Get a Blowjob

I stopped early one evening off the highway to have a pee, as it was Winter it was dark. As I walked in there was a guy on his knees sucking another guys hard cock. We all froze for a split second the guy on his knees calmly stopped sucking the cock and said "looks good doesn't it". I don't know why but I just took out my cock and started jerking off madly, with my eyes glued to the cock sucking action. As I stepped closer I could see the cock sliding in and out of the other mouth and look of ecstasy on his face. I was moaning, he was moaning. What was I doing watching I guy get his cock sucked and standing there jerking my cock moaning! Suddenly the guy having his cock sucked started sliding his cock in and out of the other guys mouth saying "fuck don't stop I'm cummming!!!" His legs nearly buckled as he pumped all his cum down the other guys throat. This sent me over the edge I gave my cock a few more hard pulls then said something like "FUCK I'm cum cum CUMMMING to!!! I shot 3 or 4 big ropes of cum into the side of his of the guy who sucked the cock. I put my empty cock back in my pants and left. Awesome experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous