All Comments on 'Getting One Past The Goalie'

by Akito01

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Ah, such a devious devil

I truly doubt that she could sleep that hard. Any time I've tried that; it doesn't get past penetration and the eyes pop open and "Whaa". Three different women[when I was young and single]. They've always thought it felt great, though!

I love that title. Some how it seems to fit perfectly.

I'll bet she has some suspicions, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Blood test

They find out with a blood test after she has a rounded distended stomach. It takes her 3-4 months to notice she is not bleeding every months and no other changes have been made?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That is not what was said

Nowhere does it mention WHEN the blood test was taken. It just says that the wife, understandably, was "shocked" to find out she was pregnant. And how now, probably 3-4 months later based on the fact that she is showing, that he is enjoying it greatly.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
nice

nice story ejoyed it

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
Now where is don87654 when we need him?

Finally a story where the REAL subject of the story is impregnation and no word from don87654 the impregnator? I expect him to bless the couple in the name of his special church and his special bible!

Anyway, until he arrives - nice naughty fantasy! See more?

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Very natural...

But not at all erotic inasmuch as anyone can knock up their wife, unless of course they have a low sperm count like me.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 13 years ago
I wish my wife slept that soundly...

How one could get away with that without waking her up is beyond my ken -- most stories call for alcohol or sleeping pills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

rapist ur a sick retard

Leigh_BarrowsLeigh_Barrowsover 10 years ago
Once when I was passed out...

Something like this happened at a party once when I was passed out. Instead of it upsetting me its one of my biggest memory/fantasies I use today. Great story !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Shit I love this story... couldn't make it until the end without blowing my load tho. All that anticipation.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Love this story, especially the title, LOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous