All Comments on 'Making Him Happy In Hose'

by Akito01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks for a story about pantyhose

We need many more stories like this here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Are people still that uptight

about a little pantyhose? Well written story but what an uptight prude she is to worry about him being a "pervert".

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
nice fantasy

A well written fantasy. i hope Vera gets turned on and ventures out into more erotic ventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love it when my wife wears only pantyhose. To be able to see through the sheer nylon and see her pussy and her thick hairs is so erotic. I well remember the first time I ate her pussy when she was wearing pantyhose. Her sweet sexy pussy smell and her full bush were fantastic. I love running my hand up the back of her legs and feeling her naked bottom through the sheer nylon. I've seen her open her legs and show her pussy through nude to the waist pantyhose. She asked me if I get turned on knowing that men get excited looking at her. Of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 hours ago

"I feel so naked," my wife told me. She was wearing nude sheer seamless pantyhose with no panties. She blushed, either from embarrassment or sexual arousal. I, sometimes, cannot tell which. I could easily see her pussy through the thin nylon. That always arouses me. She has great shapely legs. I told her that when she wears those pantyhose she could get almost any man hard. She was skeptical at first. I challenged her to see just how easy it is get the attention of guys with her sexy legs and pantyhose. We were in a big hotel in a major city. The lobby was huge. One evening she sat in the lobby by herself. She was wearing a sexy black dress. I was busy elsewhere. After quite a while I met her in the lobby. She told me that she had been propositioned by several men. She then told me she had let her dress ride up on her thighs and she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs and opened legs wide when she did. She was letting them look up her dress at her pussy. A lot of guys were sitting across from her watching her. We got on the elevator, and as soon as the doors shut, I ran my hand up under her skirt and felt her nylon-covered pussy. She was soaking wet. She said, "I really need to get back to the room. I need you to fuck me." I asked, "Did it make you hot showing off your pussy?" "She replied, "Yes! I loved it. What you would have done if I had gone off with one of those guys for awhile?" I said, "I guess I would have had to wait until you got through, and then I'd probably get sloppy seconds." She said, "They were all really nice. They wanted to get me drinks and take me back to their rooms. Just talking to them made me wet knowing they wanted to fuck me." We got back to our room, and I ripped her pantyhose open and we fucked until we couldn't. When we finished, she said, "You know, I was thinking about all those guys fucking me." I said, "Yeah! I thought you probably were." Talk about making a man happy--she does when she wears her hose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous