All Comments on 'Witness Protection Ch. 01'

by SuperGirlJen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT START

i thought this was a great start to a fantastic story, please keep on writing!!!

Landrious1Landrious1about 18 years ago
A Great start and terrific first effort!

I can hardly wait to see where you go with this. It's a great begining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes, please hurry with more.......

You now have me hooked, I will be watching for the continuation of the story. It was well written and quite enjoyable, I am waiting.......

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
What a Strat

Wonderful build up to what? Hopefully you will continue the saga. It is nice to see a tale with out careless grammar or spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
were is the rest?

come on give us the rest of the story

LilliannaMorganLilliannaMorganover 14 years ago
Please write more!

I'd love to read the rest of this story. You have the makings of something great here...keep going please.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Interesting

Interesting beginning, and although a short opening chapter, it appears that this story has potential. One thing, though: I seriously doubt that many police officers watch cop shows. Not because they need to "get away from the job", but because they know enough to see the fallacies in the scripting. (Doctors don't watch doctor shows, soldiers don't watch military shows, etc, etc.) Anyway, good beginning!

SuperGirlJenSuperGirlJenalmost 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the tip, LoneStar, I see what you mean! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous