All Comments on 'Jack Bauer Adjusts to Change'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Job

Very Good!

Very enjoyable tale, and sadly its closer to possible than I would like.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That is a pretty good roundup

of teh otherside's cheering team. Just so longa s the Secret Service are not included in the have guns group things might look up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You poor fool

You fool. You used several words that are monitored by NSA software. The Hellfire missle is probably on its way to your location right now. Too bad you are on their side. They will realize their mistake later. They usually do, but never admit it. Bend over and kiss that big right wing ass of yours goodby.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
Fantastic! Hillary-ous!

You could be the next George Orwell, except you're funny. Is nice to see some tongue-in-cheek counter to the constant barrage of left wing propaganda we're deluged with daily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Funny as hell!!!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ballsy and

funny, two very erotically appealling things. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Funny Story.

I loved this story, i cant remember the last time I

laughed so hard while reading a story. I must say being a

very huge 24 fan, i don't think I can watch it the same way again. The sad part of this is its almost true about the government we have now. Great Job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outrageously funny!

We are obviously on different sides of the political fence, but no matter. Your story is well written and hilarious. Besides, it never hurts (and is often useful) to see sacred cows gored, even if a couple of them are my own.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing America

The trouble with your funny story is that it's happening big time and there's nothing much we can do to stop it short of unlawful action. Vote Democrat, it's easier than getting a job................

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Truly relevant to the tendencies and the reality..

I can't believe how anyone could be sure of which side of the

political fence your on, when you are obviously floating by on a cloud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Although I have never watched "24", I thoroughly enjoyed this spoof. The sad thing is, this is the direction this poor nation seems to be headed. As I am writing this, McCain and Obama are the nominees. And I don't see any Jack Bauer being able to rescue us this time.

Gary13Gary13about 13 years ago
I'M LOVIN' IT!

Seems that you and I think a lot alike, Dinsmore. I've just read your spoof on Ted the Lady Killer Kennedy, now this.

Excellent, keep it up!

"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically right. Guns ended that, and a social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work." – L. Neil Smith (from The Probability Broach)

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Fun, stupid , impossible - entirely too possible

Heh - yep we do have those who have us end up very close to there -

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Fun!!!!

A totally fun fantasy that is unfortunately based on the twisted nightmare the left wing liberal progressive idiots want to plunge our nation into. Still, if there's any decent patriotic Americans left perhaps a bit of housecleaning would be able to permanently remove the cancer that the left wing liberal progressive idiots have become. One can only hope and dream.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkalmost 7 years ago
unfortunately too close to reality

loved the story. too bad it is too close to reality about the flaming liberal polititions and media idiots that are running our country now.

pumpop201pumpop201over 6 years ago
LMFAO

Funny but to close to the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous