All Comments on 'Silken Panties For Me'

by Dayguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love this guy!

Our hero is living the life that I would love to have. He has an endless source of business men calling him and allowing him to live out his fantasy!

The "panties" added a great touch!

I didn't feel that this was a tranny story, I don't read those because they do nothing for me. I felt this was a story between 2 men, and one had a panties fantasy.

Keep writing please. I hoping that you have our hero meet two men at once sometime......happy stroking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was hard to read the story and scroll down with just one hand:)

It was that hot!

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Greatness

What a fantasy!! To be dressed in panties and sucking guys off!!! Would love more my number to be passed around!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh yes

My type of story, dress in filly panties sucking a real mans cock oh great is that. Great story

hotbiandready@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
me too !!!

I would love to be dressed in silk panties (and more) while sucking big married cock. It would be great to have my phone number passed around and have a dozen married men who call me whenever they need a blow job. I love sucking cock -- can't get enough of it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
tell us more

Your story really hit home with me because I often suck big thick married cock, often in their work offices. Once we even invited his secretary in to watch us -- she was so turned on she was playing with her tits & pussy while I sucked her boss until he exploded in my mouth. She took off her panties and let me wear them while I was giving the blowjob. Next time I'll bring my own.

Please continue the adventures of the panty-wearing cock-sucker. I'd love to read more about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Panties

In sheer panties,on my knees,blowing the guys that know in the office.It doesnt get any better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

In the warehouse, Ray report to the storeroom,meant that i was required to give a blowjob in my sheer panties.5 a day average.loved it.

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
Panties are sexy

I often wear one of my bras and panties OR just panties when I suck cock. Most guys have no idea I'm wearing them; but, I know.

On a couple of occasions I have undressed and sucked cock while wearing a bra and panties OR panties only. Some were OK with it, some asked me to take them off.

I love giving head and don't care what I'm wearing or not wearing; however, I do enjoy the feeling of women's undergarments on my body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
panty inspection

Love to see the author's panties get wet from his cumming, then suck his cock thru them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous