All Comments on 'what will they say of us'

by clutching_calliope

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TzaraTzaraabout 18 years ago
Ah, ah, ah... I seem to lack for words.

This is fabulous and I love you. The mask is a nice touch.

I am not speechless, though. I stutter and drool pretty well.

Yikes.

TheRainManTheRainManabout 18 years ago
What a wonderful first poem here!

Your writing on the threads has been gorgeous, as is this.

Stick around, pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This

is very impressive. I really liked the ending lines. I, too, have read your work in the passion thread, and agree with TheRainMan. Definitely, stick around. You have talent! I can't wait to read more. Write on!

saldne

LiarLiarabout 18 years ago
Exellent

I thoroughly enjoyed the poem, it's musicality and bravery in word choices. Welcome to Lit indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Is good

I can't help but say there is certain air of cheekiness in the delivery of this poem. Nice work.

twelveoonetwelveooneabout 18 years ago
*

Welcome, I'm sorry I can't be so effusive. A little overdone

"from the curse of IN

(fidelity, somnia, ebriated, corrigible)."

comes off as a little too cute, for starters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
~

Welcome to lit, I have also enjoyed reading your work on the threads. I really tried with this poem, especially coming so highly recommended, but while I like the feel and sound of some of the lines, I could not get an overall feel for what you were trying to say. Trust me, I know this means little for me to say this, as I am sure you have a clear reason in your mind, and you have reached many people here. I like that you have an unconventional voice and can tell you have talent and intelligence. I look forward to reading more of your work!

annaswirls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous