All Comments on 'A Girl's Best Friend'

by trixiej

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
pet unicorn?

wow, this is basically just beastiality with a unconvincing switch from 'dog' to 'unicorn'

give me a break, this shit shouldn't be allowed on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Seriously... a warning would be nice.

You should really warn someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
different and wild, but good

well thats certainly was something different!

got to say that it being in the 'non-human' section was a bit of a give away of the direction it was going to go. and to be honest what difference does it make if it was a unicorn or a dog? its just a story.

i like it, so trixie, u do what u like, thats what Lit is about.

kbatekbateabout 18 years ago
Unconvinced

I read it out of curiousity, because of the posts on the Editors Forum.

Calling a dog a unicorn, does not make the story proper. Had your character mentioned the word equine, talked about grabbing him by the horn, mounted his horn, or done anything that would allow me to picture a unicorn rathern than a retriever, I might have thought higher of it.

I saw nothing redeeming nor anything to point the story torward the fantastic setting in which one would expect a unicorn.

The writing is fair, nothing exciting.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
Suspension of Disbelief?

This is a great story... if the unicorn were actually called a "dog." :x Which, yes, I know, isn't allowed on Lit. To change it to fit the rules here would have required a much greater suspension of disbelief... it could have been done with some effort, but then it wouldn't have been the same story. Sometimes you can fly under the radar, make subtle illusions to things that aren't necessarily "allowed" but the reader still gets what you're trying to convey. In this case, I think both your reader and your story suffer, and it's a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well written

This is a quality piece of erotic literature. And fun too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cute twist

Cute twist- nothing unacceptable. Anyone reading it saying they did not knowing what they are reading is b/s

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not beastiality

no matter wat u may picture its not beastiality by a technicality the animal is a UNICORN not a dog anyways good story

m00nvibem00nvibealmost 17 years ago
obtuse as a rock

i am just amazed at some of the readers comments on this site. upfront we know the genre is non-human...after reading a line or two we know it involves not a dildo but a unicorn...several lines later she's drizzling honey between her legs 'cause everyone knows unicorns are attracted to honey - or most everyone...however, true to form, there are some readers that are as obtuse a f***in' board so they write: "seriously...a warning would be nice"...and "pet unicorn?" ...these people should never be allowed to play with or use anything sharp. trix, keep writing; ignore the s**theads. and speaking of dumbasses, who ever heard of a site promoting erotica practicing censorship? what a gathering of turds that group must be! trix i gave you 75 because i felt you rushed your story. it's not bad for a first draft, but you can do much better - just a bit shy on the creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
zoo

regardless of what some of the idiots have posted it IS beastiality.. what are you people so stupid that you don't know a unicorn is a horse you retards... nomatter what the myths say about unicorns they are a Horse first and foremost with either a horn on their foreheads and/or wings.. just depends what lore you read but come on... so what.. it's one of those mini horses that's the size of a dog.. not hard to imagine that part I think the story was good but some of the readers of this story are major dumbasses who don't know simple facts like what was posted. believe what you want people.. just don't bitch and complain when you're labeled as an idiot.. great story, keep up the work.

Hotat21Hotat21over 16 years ago
mmmm

mmmm.. so...very...hot...

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 16 years ago
Not Bad

This was okay, but too short. If this was a unicorn, why didn't you have him using his horn? As a household pet, it would have been ground down so it would not be sharp enough to do harm, and would have worked quite well as a dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
could have been more creative

I would have loved to hear that you eventualy let the beast mount you & split you with his horse like atributes. it was ashame it was so clear that it was a dog instead of the unicorn first mentioned but good & horny anyway. well done i am a fan of yours. 4 now lets see what you can realy do to entertain me next thanks entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please please more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needs more

You should continue this story. Have her sit the next night and see if she can get the unicorn to mount her or use the horn. Sooooo hott.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

Mmm...this story was so hot with a pretty good ending. Needs more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sweet!

This was so good! My pussy was wet the whole time, i'll definitely try it out with my neighbor's dog when i babysit tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

damn this made me so wet. definitely gonna try this with my dog tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha

"pet unicorn", huh? ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy

This made me cum 3 times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Made my fucking dick hard..damn girl i would love to eat your pussy while you jacked me off.next i would fuck you doggie with your panties in my mouth. I would cum so hard and deep inside you those fucking kids would wake up.then you would suck my dick like the dirty slut you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking horny gotta jerkoff my cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous