All Comments on 'Little Boy'

by nobody53

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pubelesspubelessabout 18 years ago
please continue

enjoyed his sexy story and wiil eagerly await the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Revenge is called for

Smack that bitch right up. Wrestling is one thing, violence is another lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
brings back memories

oh ,having my face raped by a hot cunt, what a terrible thing. when i was 13 years old there was a 15 year old girl who was in my home room. she swore, talking aboout being fucked. sucking guys cocks. i was incredibly nieve. during the summer vacation, we happened to find ourselves at the playground of the neighborhood school. she was taller, my growth sourt to 6 feet tall hadnt arrived as yet. shr had on shorts and a tight tank top. she started hitting me on the arm and asked me to hit her ack. finally i did and she said thats sissy shit, im going to beat you up now. she grabbed and twisted me and i fell. she sat in my hest. i could see pussy hair in her crotch. sher said come on sissy boy, lick my cunt. my stomach twisted. the thought of putting my mouth between her legs made my feel like throwing up,she rubbed around on my chest and was moving toward my face as some adults came walking around the corner. she jumped up and ran away. she moved a few days later and i never saw her again. her name was doris lee. a million times since then, while masturbating, i have buried my face in her cunt, sucked until she screamed, then lost my cherry fuckingf her until i was exhausted. every wotd of this is ture and while i have had a very active sex life, with many partners and someintersting situations, trhere is no memory in my entire life to match that one.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Please write a sequel for this story!

I hope they end up getting married.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Very nice story that left me wanting more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous