All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Present'

by depman160

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
...

nice one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting

If it really happened, did she ever find out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great true story

Great story, I would have done the same, probably licked my cum from her freshly fucked pussy though. I masturbated for the duration of the story. Thanks Richard Bowater

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 5 years ago
good confession

Date rape is despicable! Hopefully, she used this in your prosecution. Taking sexually explicit pictures of an unconscious woman is vile and illegal. With any luck, you will be locked up for a few years, then have to register as a sex offender. The streets will be safer.

If you didn't know it was wrong, why did you hide the camera?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fabricated stories are not the same as true rape

You are a disgusting human being.

Yes you could have simply omitted that this was factually based, but that you felt protected enough to admit it publicly is grotesque. Take a moment to appreciate what message this sends to others who don't understand the ramifications of these kinds of actions. Go ahead and rape your high school crush because they probably had a crush on you too. Pay no mind to their health (she could literally have had a physical ailment in her downstairs area that you worsened), mental health (as if she won't know....please), or emotional health (yup all of her future relationships are now forever altered by what you did).

This kind of callous attitude is what brings negativity to fantasy literature or porn industry. You literally cross the lines of real world and fantasy, which is why so many ppl in the world have problems with this industry. Claiming it promotes this behavior. Here you are. Promoting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous