All Comments on 'Grandpa and Molly Pt. 06'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh man!

You are a tease! It just keeps getting better and better, so don't dare stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
can't wait for more

Outstanding!

Man do you know how to tease. Keeps me and everyone else wanting more. Is grandma going to stay a frumpy ole' bitch. Maybe a well hung teenage farmhand could drop by to help gramps out a bit. A big black cock would be good for Molly's sweet pussy too!

Anyway, keep em' coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hair! Hair!! Hair!!!

Angie is unbelievable. The lines "Traveling downward, my eyes took in the sight of the thick tufts of coal black hair that filled the hollows of Angie's armpits", is simply awesome. Cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Job

My classmates and I used to gather in the library to read the latest adventures of Grandpa. They are really hot. Angie is like our class slut, who I heard let one of the boys fuck her in the ass. While most of us wouldn't really fuck our grandfathers, (some are really old and gross)there are a couple of classmates whose fathers are really hot. And one of the senior girls is doing it with the math teacher. In any case, we just thought it would be fun to send you a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great series!?

I loved these stories! Read them all in a single setting! Hope you can add more. Think about the girls heating Gramma Ethel up and Ed making her ass his again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous