All Comments on 'Samantha's Panty Boy Ch. 01'

by PinkPantysBoy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Start...Can't Wait for the Next Chapter!

Great setup, very hot! I can't wait to read what she does next. So many directions that you can go...feminization, male maid, hire him out to others as a maid, enforced chastity, strapon play, serve her friends at parties, and on and on. Hopefully you will provide many, many adventures for us to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great beginning!

You did a fine job on your first submission hon. Keep up the good work!!!.......angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story but needs editing.

Great story, and I like the direction you're going with it but you need someone to proof read for you. You start off telling the story in the first person, but switch to third person in the 12th paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I particularly enjoyed the part where he was dominated and humiliated for the first time. I would love to see that girl show up again in another story. GREAT JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now you've done it!

Lucky you... You're really in for it. Mmm can't wait to find out what she does you bad boy. I wish I were you! Mm

subVAguysubVAguyabout 11 years ago
Great beginning

As a panty boy myself, I cannot wait to read the next chapter. It should be REALLY good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pink Panties.....Mmmm !!!

I simply adore my lovely pink VS underwire push-up bra (36A), and tight thongs. And my sweet pretty lace camisole....Mmmm !!! And licking up all of my sweet cummies !

SissyCrissy..............xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Fantasy Too

PPB, a very erotic start to my ultimate Panty/Lingerie Fetish! I've been a closeted Pantyboi for, it seems like, forever. A dominant gf/so leading me into my deepest desire for crossdressing, possibly becoming her sweet SissySlut would be a wonderful, deliciously naughty experience.....thanks for sharing this thread.

SissyCrissy

fran969fran969over 2 years ago

As a panty fetish ,wearer this story can only get better..!!!

AkpervertAkpervertabout 1 month ago

I've got about 100 pairs of panties. My wife knows about them but really isn't into my fetish at all - though she does wash them in the laundry. I'm sitting here right now, wearing panties, jerking to this story. And looking forward to the next chapter.

I'm not into wearing dirty panties over my head or face - but LOVE wearing panties and loving the bodies they came from.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous