All Comments on 'To Iraq with Love...'

by LuciousBi-Writes4U

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 18 years ago
A Sweet story,

sad in a way that they should be apart but life takes its bounces. At least Jamie will have the pictures and the recording, something those who fought in earlier wars could only dream of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thats given me an idea

My Lover is due to go to Iraq soon and i know im goin to miss him alot more than his wife does.

so now i know exactly what i will be sending him. Thnx for the idea hun and keep on sharing your stories. You pics are good too.

dreampilot79dreampilot79about 18 years ago
Nice job

Very good job.. good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
where's the bracelet?

You should have been wearing the bracelet in the photos! Otherwise, a nice effort, and a worthy piece.

Bill DadaBill Dadaabout 18 years ago
~

One hell of a valentines gift. Look forward to reading Jamie's response to her gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ok effort

A nice treat for her man, but the word is "sordid" not "sorted".

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 18 years agoAuthor
To Where's the bracelet... from the author...

There is no bracelet this is a work of fiction, therefore the bracelet is a fictious symbolism used to bring added reality depth and meaning to the story itself!

sorry!

this is a site for mostly FICTION!

LOL

i don't have a husband in Iraq either... and i am not a newly wed... see where i am going with this...don't let yourself get too wrapped up in the trivial details!

thanks for reading...

;)

and take care!

Happy TrailsHappy Trailsabout 18 years ago
Not bad

I guess I'm used to more story in my story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice job

Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
story & pictures

I think your husband is lucky to have a wife like you.

I wish him good luck and a swift return to your arms. gmgold

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailabout 18 years ago
looks like lucious to me

wow, what a great illustrated story. I think you have a great trail of tales here with the Iraq setting. The pics are hot and sexy. Perhaps, anon is jealous <Grin

I have a friend in Iraq. I am going to e-mail him with a link to your Iraq with love story if that is okay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Re: reply to where's the bracelet?

A better reply might have been "Get a Life".

The illustrations should relate to the story, rather than be some random shots to excite the reader; otherwise there is little point. I thought the pictures were very appropriate otherwise, and I can believe that they are of you, although I don't see why that matters.

LeBrozLeBrozabout 18 years ago
~~

Now, where's my napkin?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just Thanks

Having been there, done that and seeing/reading this. I can only say one thing. Thank you. I thank you, for your husband and myself. Stay close to all that you believe, keep his picture close to you, as I know, this will be close to him. Made my eyes tear...

bourbonslutbourbonslutabout 18 years ago
happy valentines...

well i for one enjoyed your valentines gift! you are a lovely writer!

xoxo

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Nice

I thought it was a nice story. I saw a few complaints about the pictures. You show me one soldier away from home who wouldn't be happy to receive those pictures in a letter.

Good Luck,

Brian

drksideofthemoon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Now that is closer to what I was missing in Iraq

When I was in Iraq I tried to get my wife to send me pictures and letters like this. I finally got some pictures but no hot letters. For me, when I was there, much of my free thoughts were of my bride and I missed her terribly. Letters like this demonstrate to us just how much they care and think of us too. If you really have a parner abroad, please follow her example.

Semper Fi,

an FMF Doc

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
Very Good

That was very real and personal. I can imagine writing to a man far away and keeping the love and attraction going. He would surely appreciate something like that. Good work.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Sizzling!

LuciousBi, your guy must have been so thrilled to get that letter! I'm sure that your words and pics eased the pain and loneliness that he must be feeling, being so far away from home. Good luck to you in the contest.

Roxanne ApplebyRoxanne Applebyabout 18 years ago
Thank you

To the extent morale wins wars, letters like this would make adversaries quake in their sandals! Very touching, thank you. BTW, you are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing that part also!

bashfullbashfullalmost 18 years ago
Love the perspective.

Kinda intimate and voyeuristic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Pictures

Your pictures are great, Story not so good, but would love to see more of your body in the next submission.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story - Great Pictures

A good story with some great pictures. Only wish I could have seen more of you with less clothes on. Write another chapter

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Pictures

Story not all that good, but pictures excellent.

Write some more Illustrated novels.

Thanks,

Julie

wmb_bugswmb_bugsover 16 years ago
pretty cool

write another, only one problem... wheres the video?

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
hide and reveal make this erotica rock!

This submission was written (and photographed) by a person who understands erotica through and through. It plays on several levels with the hidden and the implied vs. what is exposed and shown. It takes you as you read and as you go through the pictures through a parallel course from one end of that spectrum to the other but never let go of every thing, it leaves us to the end wanting more, just like the soldier, in fact - just like both of them. And if she keeps it right, the erotic pleasure could be sustained for many years to come - but first let him come home back safe and healthy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good

good story, only one thing...in the pictures she wasn't wearing the bracelet she said she hadn't taken off. lol just me being picky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FUCK OFF!

To the comment below, you really need to fuck off, you sadistic prick! Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Well done and great photo's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Indeed

Great story. It kinda reminded me of how I write to my boyfriend. He's in Iraq right now and I've been tempted to do the same. I've sent him some pictures and I've done things like this on webcam for him. He absolutely loves it and so do I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect

See! This is the kind of girl a soldier needs! Beautiful, faithful, and sexy as hell. NOT a cheating slutty whore who ends up sending a dear john letter. Class A wife material here. God bless you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gorgeous!

What a stunning lady!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous