All Comments on 'The Little Stranger'

by LuciousBi-Writes4U

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
love it

After having kids myself I knowthe feeling you are talking of well. I think I got to know our youngest son better before he was bornand we didn'tknow if he was going to be male o female. I have rarely seen the beauty of pregnancy put so eloquently and beautifully.. As for those saying since it is a racy site and this is not appropriate for it, i dissagree it is clearly labeled as a non erotic piece of work and is very touching. I think just because a majority of stories here are based on sex in all of it's forms this is a beautiful picture of how the love shared during sex can grow and flurish afterwards with a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I disagree with the not appropriate

This site is about writing and this was a beautiful piece of literature about a mother and her child. Fantastic job and good luck with the new baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
people from all walks of life...even the racey...

Have Children! LOL former Playboy models, strippers and super models...so why should we think that Erotica writers and readers are any different??

true this site is racey to begin with, but that only scratches its surface, and those of us who stick around to investigate it know that it is also filled with very good essays, and non-erotic stories and poetry, how to's on every subject and type of advice...

SO I AGREE with the others that DISAGREE with the person who said this is inappropriate...

Life is about more than just sex... and fiction...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
My Own Litle Stranger

On June 4th of 2005 my first child was conceived. I know exactly what you mean when you say that the baby's precious personality can be determined without knowing the baby's sex. I read to my baby, talked to my baby, played music for baby, and refrained from eating foods that obviously made baby fussy. But Sadly, my little stranger was taken only 7 and a half months into the wonderful experience of pregnancy on November 7th. Please post a piece of work as beautiful as this one once your baby is born! I am anxious to know how your little bundle of joy developes and grows into a little person in this big world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous