All Comments on 'Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 05'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hotwife !!!

Great ! Continue the Story, please !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HMMM....loved it

nice narration

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More Chapters, Please!

I feel a deep emptiness when I finish the last chapter of your story. It’s like I must read another 45 chapters more and there is none.

I know that eventually Kishanchanji will impregnate Manisha after used and degraded her (I hope not as eschatological as the characters in ‘Cuckolded by Boss’), but I love the way Vinit accepts his fate.

Please keep your story coming and cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More Please

Great story. I hope there are lots more chapters. I would love to hear more about how Kishanchanji and Manisha scheme to have Vinit use his mouth on Manisha after she has been with Kishanchanji.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More please

We need more...this is too good a series to be not continued now!

bronx202bronx202over 17 years ago
sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i hope there are many more chapters as the story is realistic and keeps us hard this is a special story with so much realism we dont want it to endso keep us hard bring it on.wish i was the husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hey would love to read how this old man kishanji fucked manisha for the first time and how many times and where all in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Asian Hot Wife

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband.

SKmanSKmanover 2 years ago

Great story. This gives good details of the life and desire of a cuckold. Wanting to hear about how his wife suckled another man's cock. AMD heating her talk about letting him about This other man cumming inside her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
995 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...