All Comments on 'My Hairy Mom'

by wam70884

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
riri_7519riri_7519about 18 years ago
bravo for this incestuous hairy story !

bravo for this incestuous hairy story !

Please continue with stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
holy shit wow

omg that was the hottest thing i've ever read wish there were pics....im glad my girlfriend has a hairy pussy...she doesnt like the idea of hairy armpits....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you r one real motherfucker asshole in true sense

the story is as bad as they come and the narration as horrible as shit.....go mother fucker instead of writing stories you start eating shit because you dont deserve better than that......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Freak

How the fuck can you write such filth you scummy bastard, I don't even know how i found this sicko site, but when i read what you had wrote i nearly belched.

The fact that you are so explicit, signifies to me that you have actually done some of the stuff that was in that tale, how the hell could you do that you sick fucking dirty twaat.

Your mum should be shot, and you should have been killed at birth you sick demented man.

I hope you die soon, along with your nasty mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My NaN

I want to do this to my nan she is like 63 and im 14 but i have all ready sniffed her pusssy while se was a sleep =P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hi

Oh that was so HOT! I actualy want to do this to my mom..but I can't find a way :-(

sbaggyblurbsbaggyblurbover 13 years ago

fairly good. loss of tension too early, too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i love it!!

always fantasized about incest with my cousin..... have often spied her hairy pussy, oh man you and your mom....so very fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love to lick hairy juicy ones . Love it really horny after reading tis story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love to lick women's hairy armpit hairs and cunt-hairs

I love to lick women's hairy armpit hairs and cunt-hairs. And I love to suck all my sperm out of women's cunt that I fucked right after my ejaculation. I love the aroma of mixture of women's cunt juices with my semen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hairy mom

My mother also has hairy armpits. She has slight muscles. She drives motorcycle wearing sleeveless dress. She wears sleeveless throughout the year. She is very strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this story. I love to smell hairy women pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i love it hairy

that is so hot. i tried to fuck all my cousins. i love to lick hairy pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love hairy pussy's I remember eating and fucking my cousin. She had great tits and a great tasting pussy with soft hair. Keep on Licking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck...

This is bullshit, story would've lasted longer normally, lieing cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hairy pussy is just the best

i sat there one night licking my moms hairy pussy for 2 hours i fucking loved it so did my mom i was so hard after that we have fucked every day since

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hi ladys hope to see you soon

I love a woman with a hairy i just love a hairy pussy all ways have i wish to so much to have sex,s with a hairy woman one day

jackieozwirkjackieozwirkalmost 12 years ago

what a load of rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lol

The only good part was about breeding a baby in her womb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mom's

I love your story,

as an tamil in india I never think of moms stories

you r lucky guy indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My mom's pussy is nicely trimmed.

No armpit hair for me thanks, but I definitely like to see a pussy triangle in front. It makes me so horny when I come home from work, and my mother meets me at the door wearing a short T-shirt, and no panties. I see her pussy hair, and I'm hard in no time! She always smiles because she knows it makes me want to fuck her, that's why she does it. She's already wet, and I'm already hard, so within just a few minutes we're both in bed naked, and fucking. When we're doing it missionary position, I like to have my arms extended, so I can look down and watch my cock fucking her pussy. Then I pull out and run my head and top half of my shaft back, and forth, across her pussy hair, before I thrust it back inside her. She loves it, and always moans louder when each time I do it!

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Nix the armpit hair

Not a turnon for me. No hairy legs either ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like my moms hairy pussy

My my has a very hairy pussy that I love but no armpit hair i don't like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
aunt hairy pussy

I am not a fan of licking hairy armpits but it excites me a lot when just seeing an hairy armpit BUT as for hairy pussies,they send me to paradise!!I think that all of this started when I saw by accident my elder married sister totally nude.Her pussy and armpits were(are)still very hairy.Since then I have been jacking my cock and cum just at thinking of her hairy armpits and pussy!!.She has dark hairs and is a very gorgeous woman.However,sometimes,when I tried to play with her boobs,she told me that I should not do this,At length,I stopped trying to seduce her.However,my mother's sister,Auntie Jane,had noted my trying to seduce my sister,and as my aunt who was 45 at that time ,once told me when I had visited her told me"Eh boy,I have noticed your tricks with your sister and how you always wanted to have looks at her armpits.I was shocked and wordless but she then told me"I shave my armpits but am very hairy downwards,showing one finger towards her pussy!When she told me"Do you want to see it?"I nearly "fainted" and with a small voice I said "Yes auntie".She immediately raised her dress and pushed down to her feet,the beautiful white thong she was wearing!! My God,up, to now,I have never met a woman who has longer hairs.I knelt down and sucked the "forest"of hairs till I met with her big pussy lips and clitoris.At that moment she started to cry with pleasure(fortunately we we were alone) and she must have climaxed 5 times during the 6 minutes I was sucking her.She then took all the other clothes she had on her,and then sat on the sofa while opening wide her two legs.That was a fantastic view that I sucked her again during 10 minutes and she nearly fainted with the multiple orgasms I made her have.Then we fucked like animals during the day and she asked me with a smile"Do you still regret for not having been able to fuck your sister and I answered"NOOOO!That happened 3 months ago and she just have to send me a texto that,I am at her place within 15 mins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love it

so turned on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope you you knocked your mom up.all mothers should let their sons knock them up just once.me knocked my mom up 4 times I was 18 when I started we have 4 boys they range from 17 to 20 the boys gangbang her 4 times a week found out they knocked her up kid number 5 coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

have son comb it , pull and twist arm hair, has to go to asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hairy armpits always turned me on. In the 60s and 70s most of women did not shave their armpit hair. Loved the sweaty hairy armpits, and the smell was exquisite. The sweat is a pheromone. Sometimes only the smell of sweat turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should of unloaded in her cunt knocker her up knocked my mom and my aunt mom sister the same day did threesome mom told my aunt go get your clothes moving in with us my walked up to her sister they both kissed did 69 together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just found this story. Hope you are still writing. Hairy pussies are always great. The stories about moms that are shaved are not realistic or believable most of the time. Many employed and married moms don't make time for shaving or trimming unless there is a beach trip planned.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fucking hot story I love a hairy pussy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope fucked her good knocked her up me had threesome with my mom and aunt mom siter both cunt have alot of hair from their assholes to top of their cunts I knocked up both of them we still have threesomes both I their mid 60'splus both are 38 double d too

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

JUST ANOTHER UNFINISHED HAIRY STORY, HAIRY IS ALWAYS A RATING OF 5, UNFINISHED IS ALWAYS A RATING OF 1. SERIOUSLY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is obviously a work of fiction. To all the morons that think this is real, you are truly mentally challenged....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous