All Comments on 'Tantra Massage'

by gpbvkb

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good story idea

but I think it was overly ambitious for a man of your limited writing abilities.

gpbvkbgpbvkbabout 18 years agoAuthor
Reply To Anonymous

Good afternoon to Anonymous and to let him/her know this story is all true and sorry if you don't like my writing abilities. Don't mind comments but at least ID yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful...

You know, some folks have to have everything served on a silver platter before they can enjoy the wonderful delicacies. They miss so much of the beauty and fragrance of life because of their personal filters.

These were short, but wonderful stories, written from the heart of life.

Thank you so much for taking the time, and please write more... life is too short to pay attention to the "anonymouses".

Nesher

maudecardymaudecardyover 14 years ago
Nice start

A nice scenario and sounds like heaven... for me I'd prefer more details of the sexual pleasuring, but there's always part 2!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago

The massage in this story just barely qualifies as being tantric. It's practically a sleazy rub-and-tug session like those offered by prostitutes masquerading as masseuses. In my 19 years as a Certified Massage Therapist I gave my clients massages that started out traditionally, then very slowly became increasingly playful, then teasing, then romantic, then sensuous, then erotic, and typically culminated in a happy ending. With or without the spiritual trappings of Tantra (chakras, meridians, Kundalini energy, etc.), my massages were truly erotic and brought back many repeat customers.

Now that I'm retired and living in Florida, I give men and women such massages for free, and teach the techniques to singles and couples. If the author of this story decides to submit more contributions with a massage theme, I hope they're written with a greater understanding of Tantra.

SusanJillParkerSusanJillParkerabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Hot massage story.

Only, I would have liked some dialogue and more character description to bond more with the story.

Still, I gave you a 5.

Susan

JeanneSisJeanneSisover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you George, I enjoyed this one too, where was V? Jeanne

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
sparse

and clinical.

with confusing switching from one POV to another mid sentence. i.e.

"I help her off the table, and we hug each other for an eternity! She starts a shower for him while heading toward the kitchen to pour us some coffee. After my shower, we enjoy our coffee and discuss our next appointment . . . ?

My first thought was, was the him referred to the next client or the seaman who was there during the massage?

And, in spite of google and bing searches, I cannot figure out what this means: "She was explaining some points on my back, known as Chaskas and their meaning"

MichaelsD82MichaelsD82almost 7 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed your story. Ignore the Anonymous comments and focus on those with the courage to sign their comments.

Keep on writing and enjoy every day to the max!

whispersofasexualnaturewhispersofasexualnaturealmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Especially since its a true story

HottieHousewifeHottieHousewifealmost 7 years ago
Hot story, but over too soon!

I love the story idea. It's only now, reading the comments I notice that it's true. I wish there were much more descriptions of what you were feeling, thinking, tasting, hearing. Use all senses when describing. Now, tell me what is Akasha's address, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those were Chakras....points of energy in the body which when released, leads to ecstatic sensual feelings and orgasms. The breathing exercises are an important part of the exercises.

Writer61Writer61about 1 month ago

This was a nice story, but I have had a few tantric massages in my time and this did not quite ring true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergpbvkb@gpbvkb
28 Followers
60-plus couple married 35-plus years into nudism and sensual massage therapy.