All Comments on 'Struck By Cupid's Arrow'

by MechaBlade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amusing Drivel

Cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No maral no end

Just a horny guy and a raped girl who only feels revolted by her rapist. The is only lust not love, which I thought the arrows would have provided.

Having raped the girl, he will depart very smugly and pleased with himself and the girl will drag herself home to very unhappy parents who would disown her. She will soon be residing with Pluto in the Underworld and Cupdi will go on his raping way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting read

But I agree, I thought cupid's arrow bought love, and he didn't even give the girl the lust to enjoy the rape...

Though I did enjoy the language you used. Very flowery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Anatomically incorrect and boring.

Do you understand basic female anatomy? You might want to brush up. The penis does not enter the womb. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amusing concept, but limps to a close

so, why do we care anymore about Eros since you've misrepresented the God of Love as such a slimeball? you've portrayed him more as selfish Hades or Herakles than Eros. very unsatisfying, weak finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Misunderstood.

Don't worry about the comments, Mecha -- I don't think they have even a basic grasp of the material they're looking at.

BBWetKittyBBWetKittyabout 18 years ago
My opinion

I enjoyed this story. It made me shift in my seat and adjust my nipples for my reading pleasure. Job well done.

Tanya1274Tanya1274almost 9 years ago

Unique prose. I think it is unusual for Literotica writers to be so poetic. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMechaBlade@MechaBlade
18 Followers
Mecca (née MechaBlade) is that guy who you'd never expect to have a webpage of erotica. Well, he does. Although he would do anything to a woman that she would let him do, he's not a sick person. He sees himself as normal, but with odd interests. Nice guy, really. You shoul...