All Comments on 'A Family Tradition'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well, now ....

This was short and sweet. Kind of cute, actually. A nice little twist at the end, and a zinger too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bravo

Well done, funny twist at the end to a very fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Twists + & -

The first twist was the story's basis and was good.

The second twist ruined the Valentine's Nature of the story by saying sweet wifey was (is?) a whore when he married her (as having fucked anyone and anything that had a cock) and now instead of hubby being a good guy suddenly he is a sorid depraved pervert for marrying a whore whose child may or may not be his.

Kinda cool how a story can pivot from loving parents to be, to a couple of sicko's who don't deserve to bring a baby into this house of john's and whores.

What were you thinking writer? Happy St. Valentines Day

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
My favorite

I do believe that this is my favorite story of yours.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Absolutely great!!!

That was such a great story with the great twist at the end. The sweet repented hooker.

There are many who marry a girl who did 50 guys when younger and not ready to settle down. Some found the greatest loving faithful wife who found the one man she could call mister right.

If a guy had 50 girls he was a man’s man. The girls they were with I guess, should never get married because they were sluts. We defiantly have a double standard here.

What happened before you meet and marry in most cases would be best left unsaid.

There have been allot of stories written on this scenario.

Thank you for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Inconsistent

I felt the story was inconsistent, at one stage the woman is considering the earnings of a hooker and seems amazed with the earnings potential, then turns out she used to be one.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

Good story Loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
At it again

Grey Eagle:

You have written some very fine stories and this is short, but by no means an exception. I kept wanting to sneak a peak at the ending, so maybe it was a good idea that you kept it short so I could resist the temptation. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Good story

But, as mentioned already, the fact she was a Joy's Escort doesn't jibe with her earlier thoughts about it.

A neat twist though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Huh?

She finds a phone number on a credit card statement and then goes to the computer to open up a website? This makes absolutely no sense. Do you need convoluted premises for all your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not!

Totally implausible...

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Another cute twist

In response to the comment below. It was Completely plausible. Thanks for working so hard to keep us entertained.

You are creative and write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the best wife on loving wives section are hookers

It seems to me all the wives in the loving wives section are cheaters just waiting to happen or already did happen I don't get it. I guess they already sow their wild oats

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow....you're stories just keep getting worse and worse....

amazing

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Very Nice

A very nice little short story. Excellent twist at the end. Thank you.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Nice

A lot of military guys bring home prostitutes from overseas. A lot of them make fine wives. Some don't if they were just trying to get over here and move on after they have been married a bit and got their citizenship. I think a lot of porn stars are married as well. Not everyone accepts the premise on this site, but there is sex and there is making love. A lot of married people...I would say most...just have sex after being married a while. Deny that!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Excellent story with twist. There are a similar story from DGHear in the Romance part: "Finding The Right Woman".

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Family

Really great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
honesty to your wfe

is more important than protecting her fathers reputation. Especially when their own background would have helped her to understand.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
tradition..

I think the comment about meeting her through Joy's escorts was a joke..light hearted. why, she didn't recognize the phone number, had to look it up.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Snap ending -

Really well done -

You gotta love a reformed hooker - no evangelist like a reformed sinner roflmao.

So she better be tolerant of dad right ??!!

pumpop201pumpop201about 9 years ago
Funny ending.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

virtualatheistvirtualatheistalmost 9 years ago
For once...

There is communication. Makes a nice change from instant over the top revenge.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A short and funny story...

A short and funny story...The title only in the end was understood...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very funny!

But he should have asked her some more questions and gotten her to admit she didn't trust him. Next thing you know she's going to add up all the money she could make as an escort and she's going back to work for Joy!

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Honesty

The only thing husband could have done better was to tell wife sooner. It was refreshing to see a non cheating good ending .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GOOD ENDING????

Fisherone, the wife just confessed to having been a whore when she met her future husband..that's a good ending?

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
Re: anon

"the wife just confessed to having been a whore when she met her future husband"

He knew already. Bill obviously booked her, then they fell in love and got married.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Damn

This is hilarious! An ending you would never guess.

Five Stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yeah

you got me. I got a belly laugh out of that one. Almost didn't finish it. Glad I did. Gave me a grin and a laugh.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 5 years ago
This is funny!

Thanks, I need a laugh once in way in the LW category.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Great twist

I could foresee the Dad being the escort user but was unsure why he would ask his son in law to pay and be repaid, but the answer was satisfactory. I see that a number of readers were getting all their moral knickers in a twist but this is just a story and the final twist that the wife worked on her back to get through college was an absolute hoot. Well done, made me laugh.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Hilarious.

One of the funniest “twists” I’ve read here. Actually, it’s a double twist, isn’t it?

5-stars

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Yes!

I love the ending and can honestly say that I didn't see that coming!.....Fantastic, Funny, & And an all round Great read!....Corny Comment Hey!....

5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
There was a hint I missed the first time.

When she did the math on the money and said it was a good job she also said "Yeah, but could you have sex with any guy you didn't know who just walked in off the street? That took guts. It was craziness to even think that way anymore."

Think that way ANYMORE. So she told us she had been an escort.

One gap for me was her saying she told her dad she had a scholarship. Any parent would know if your kid got a scholarship or not. Better off if she said she had a job bartending or something.

As for the guy marrying a whore? Hey, it's his life. He just better hope she doesn't want to go back to the old trade. She already showed us she was excited about making a few grand a month by only doing an hour or so a few times a week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HYSTERICAL

I didn't see the end coming , I was busy trying to figure out what the guy was doing. Great story.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Golly, Funny Story

Painting hubby with the "cheatin' brush". Turns out she's tainted herself. LMAO!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why hire one when you can marry one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story the ending I didn’t see coming it was brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story very well written. Great ending!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Funny. Nice outcome.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Cute!!!! Good one!!! That put a big smile on my face!! Thank you form a really fun read!! 5 stars as usual for your tales.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fin story. The last paragraph bumped it from four stars to five. Unlike some others, I stick with one-to-five stars, no " 10 Big Blazing Stars!" for me. This one, I would be tempted to go with six.

JPB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous