All Comments on 'A Taste of Sherry'

by OralFixxxation

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Congratulations!

On your second story! I liked it, and thought it was pretty darned hot! I hope you continue on in your writing career and look forward to reading more work from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another boring plot re-done for 2,033th time

Please guys some imagination--------Pleas...........e

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OK, this one got to me

I loved the idea of a pickup at Curves. And I found myself wondering just what would happen when her boyfriend came home while you were eating lunch...

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
I find the idea of girls sticking fingers.........

....in each others asshole to be a male fantasy.

Which makes me think that the 'writer' is a male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
just a second

just a second.....let me finish what this story had me start..........mmmmmmmmmmm.......there thats so much better!

WOW!!! Can she write a hot story or what! Loved it! I'm still picturing the two lovely ladies giving that matress a work-out!

Now for me to finish what must have happened in that steamy shower............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Congrats on a job well done.

Having read and loved your first story, I was keen to follow your progress. Besides being Hot Stuff, this seems to reveal a professional flair for the written word, in any field. Again, congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Very hot! Steamy! Such a great writer! I loved your first story and am happy to see more from you! Can't wait for your next submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Holy F*ck!!

you got it going on, girl. who are you and where do i get in line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Left me wanting more, more MORE!

Really excellent writing-liked your first story as well but his is HOT HOT HOT - hope you submit another story soon!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Shower Fun!

Sherry goes to the Gym to work out and makes contact with another female as hungry for sexual gratification as she is. With the steam of the shower hiding their activities they soon mutually satisfy each other. Something especially sexy about this one. Hot and Sensuous! Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i wish that was me

i came several times reading this just once. this is my wetest dream come true!!! thank you!!! two thumbs up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
eh

it was ok. can't help but feel that this writer has had very little experience with lesbian sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous