All Comments on 'The Racist'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow, That was different!

You did a great job of bringing out the emotions; strong ones at that!

All, in all, really a powerful tale... one of your best!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I agree...

...this is one of your best-ever stories. Beautiful build up and splendid, hot climax. But what happens when they get home?...we need to be told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best 1 in a Long Time

But please for a change don't leave it open ended

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Delicate subject

You did a good job of handling an emotionally charged subject matter. That was an intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GARBAGE

Absolutely vile. It's not handling a delicate subject, it's complete and utter garbage. I can't read your stories anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you JPB

Not just for this story but for switching on comments.

I’m an admirer of your writings, though, we may differ sometimes on the story contents. You’re such a prolific writer with a new story posted seemingly every day, something to look forward to tomorrow.

For the opportunity to post this comment, again, I thank you.

My best Regards.

DeepQuestDeepQuestabout 18 years ago
You Go Bob!!

Once again Bob, the power of your writing shows hot steamy sex that we all are at this site to find. Keep up the great work!

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Whew

Very well done, interesting theme. A topic that certainly gives one pause for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
BEST YET

Bob's best yet

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Wow!

I don’t know how you cum (sic) up with all these varied stories but you must have one complex mind.

Great story on touchy subject.

Thanks for the story

magmamanmagmamanabout 18 years ago
Excellent!

No more need be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
controversial, and fine

Outstanding! Awesome!! Exceedingly excellent!!!

(Gee, I didn't realize that this was a political forum. Nevertheless, a priceless combination of subject material.)

This story could well be one of your finest pieces of work. Why? Because it dares to tackle the issue of whether a black can be a racist. If the story were about two whites, it would probably be rather mundane. But confronting head-on an issue which is usually in the "gasp, but that can't be!" category makes for a piece which is riveting.

Write on!

-- KVK

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimabout 18 years ago
I think I once worked with her sister

--and the same thing happened, but it took about 6 months for us to get there, and neither of us was married. My Lativa was also a Black Muslim, and I spent a whole Black History Month dropping little items on her like the date and destination of the last slave ship to leave West Africa (it was some time in 1918, bound for an Arab state in the Persian Gulf, as I recall).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
???

Quote 'I was a happily man,I loved my wife'Sure reads like it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
so what happens next?

are the two still working together, did they divorce their respected spouses and got married and lived happily ever after??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good one Bob

Hope the size of her belly exceeds her racism.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
This one needs Chapter 02, Bob

Well done, Bob - one of your best. Would love to see this one turn into a series - could have a lot of fun with it.

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursabout 18 years ago
wow, racism indeed

but I have to say, maybe she was a racist and maybe she wasn't but you definately are. I am never reading any of your stories again, you racist fuck.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should read the sex scene again. If I was a black woman and read that, I would want to track you down and kick you in the balls as hard as I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome bobie

This was a great talent writing about a scintering flash of bias without clubs, knives or guns. In the last 100 years, it could just as easily been the Irish in Boston or NY fighting their way against the tide, the Polish, the Jews, the Mexicans, and on and on. And that is just here in America.

And don't say the sensitivities were or are different - it was just as vile and violent - most people are only onlookers and don't know about all the mental indignities and physical pain all these races went through.

But enough of that, here we see the ultimate solution to achieving the respect of equality. A fuck off where everybody wins and nobody really loses. If only this site had been open in the early 1800's.

Nice imaginative non-degrading work bobie. A tie for them as I see it, so a very respectful bottom line.

with high Regard (on this one)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Hoot & a Holler

Great job! What an entertaining story. Loved the line about "my sensitive side wasn't in St. Louis that day." Anyway -- good job.

and_nineand_nineabout 18 years ago
Historically inaccurate

It is a popular, unfortunately not wholly accurate that Africans sold their brethen. However, it is much easier to reconcile inhuman treatment of another by blaming the victim. This process has, and will continue to, play itself out with every generation. Without very much research you can find books that accurately recount, i.e. first person, a typical scene on African shores. If you are truly interested in exploring the origins of slavery (and racism in America) I offer the following as a starting point. However, I understand it is far easier to appease the mob and continue to propagate the popular inaccurate point of view. I am certain that people like your female lead exist but I am equally certain that the vast majority of people have little idea of how inaccurate your male lead's point of view is.

The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano, or Gustavus Vassa, the African, Written by Himself

excerpts can be found in ISBN 0-393-95908-2 at your local library

BTW, I normally enjoy your work. You write good stories.

gradylivesgradylivesabout 18 years ago
LIterotica CONTINUES to degrade black people

Either the black men have 19 inch dicks, or the women like being called "nigger bitches" or can only have loving relationships with white people.

I wonder, why is it so hard for white people to simply envision black men and women as humans who love like they do, and not just as living breathing sex toys?

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimabout 18 years ago
"Own Black brothers" may be overstating the case

But it is historically correct that Europeans (or Americans) didn't usually get involved in the process of enslaving Africans until they had already been put in chains and brought to the coast. Throughout history man has always been able to see members of another tribe, speakers of another language, or people who call God by another name as sufficiently "other" to make enslaving them OK. St. Patrick was first brought to Ireland as a slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Re: and_nine's comments

The view that "Africans sold their brothers into slavery" unfortunately has a solid basis in reality. It is not, however, in any way an excuse for the actions of the European slavers involved. Europe created the demand, which African nations then catered to. Had Europe not been buying, the trade would never have been as large as it became. I found several (unbiased) websites on this subject, result of a simple Google search.

I'm not seeking to start an argument here, and I won't dispute that European slavers did launch raids of their own. But it was physically impossible for the 12-20 million slaves transported to the Americas to have all been captured as the result of those raids or by direct action of European traders - for the most part the European slave traders established trading posts and bought slaves that were brought to them.

It should be noted that slavery still exists. Some groups estimate that as many as 27 million people are currently slaves.

die_nastydie_nastyabout 18 years ago
yes slavery

1) existed in Africa but it was indentured after a period of time the slaves became part of society, and their children were born free not slaves - unlike european slavery. So many slaves were sold on that presumtion,

2) Europeans had superior fighting power and would threaten main tribes with force.

3) Europeans traded with African nations on the basis of people for what the Africans wanted, usually firepower because the Europeans had given on tribe unequal leverage for one tribe against another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great content

You honestly got your facts right and were able to teach a history lesson and make it an erotic story. This is one story which Lit should have the 1000000000000 rating.

When you see the other idiots like sexy vixen or those other mass writers wasting space on here, someone shows up with a story like this and shows how they should be done.

Way to go Robert Bob!

StolenTurtleStolenTurtleover 17 years ago
Really liked it!

I'm probably going to get lambasted for this, but who cares? I'm a black woman and I didn't find your story offensive at all. Actually, it seemed for the most part, the black woman was the one who was really in charge. That in and of itself is hot to me. I'm loving how she just barged in on him and took control. HA! What I wouldn't give for guts like that...

Great story.

Irish_DomIrish_Domabout 17 years ago
Liked...

I liked this story pretty much. I laugh at most of the comments about the history of the African American. No, I'm not laughing at the history of what happened, I am laughing at all the controversy that this story has created. If you want to study the history of slavery, I would guess you go on-line and research different wes sites. Not just ones that are based off American history either. Look for sites based in Africa. Everyone knows that racism is not restricted to one race. Yes there are 'white' racists, but I have come across my fair share of 'black' racists. I have even come across latin racists. Some of these people have had things done to them or such like, to have this reaction. This is a reason, not an excuse. There is no reason for bigotry/racism, period. Remember that JPB writes for himself and not us the reader. Well those are my comments on this story. Wether you agree with me or not, that is your choice.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Interesting story

Racism dies when you stop seeing the stereotype and start seeing the individual in front of you. Good story, JPB.

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
who knew racism could be sexy

I had to get over a Whites aduacity at trying to justify slavery once again easing white conscience and responsibility. It softened the blow that underneath it all they were two hot horny racist looking to get off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I believe in Black Power

I hate racist white trailer trash.

Black Power Forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

definitely turned some tables a few times, this was fun! Real sexy too...

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
That is what you call tested by fire.

They could become best of friends and live their own lives as just that friends. Like everything else, it's just like in the movies, the writer can make anything he wants.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very good

I gave it a 5.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Wonderful, JPB, just wonderful .

This is your usual high standard of creating superior prose. Very enjoyable. Thanks.

SeriniteeSeriniteeover 12 years ago
Some People May Be Pissed...

But I'm a black woman and I honestly enjoyed the story. I think people have taken it way too seriously. Literotica is about literature, but for a lot of people it's about getting aroused, and taboo fantasies do it for people. Not all of the facts have to be exact. Even if they were, it wouldn't change anything. There are people who will enjoy this because a Black, racist, bitch is getting fucked by a White guy. There are people who will enjoy it because an irritated, married, White guy still can't manage to keep his dick in his pants around a sexy Black sister after 400+ years. Lol. This story's fallacies won't make or break civil rights or racism. Well done.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
JPB you sick bastard

your fucking sick, I haven't stopped laughing yet. This sounds like some of the shit the brotha's talk about with the white boyz on base......LOL....I gave it a 5 star.

Pussy is all pink inside... JPB your ok....lol

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Could Have Been Better

I liked the story. It covered a very sticky subject and brought to harsh light some concepts that need to be considered by many. Also, it was kind of hot.

However, one thing would have made it better. The fact that they were married was not material to the story. The fact that they were cheaters rather than just a man and woman thrown together detracted from the story.

I wonder if you had them married just so you could throw the story into the LW category rather than the Interracial one.

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
the mental image.....

Of these two yelling racial slurs at each other whole fucking is too much. One star for the erotica, three more for the entertainment.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Interesting

Not a bad tale. Will there be a sequel with the spouses finding out?

Ha. Just kidding.

I tell you one thing about prejudice. I certainly am not. I don't care who or what you are. Black, white, yellow , catholic, jewish, republican, etc. etc.

I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY.

There, That felt good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love the line,

"Lativa was shit out of luck because my sensitive side wasn't in St. Louis that day." Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What happened?

What happened after they got back home? Did they keep seeing each other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bad on to many levels

always go for zero tolerance

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 8 years ago
For once

on this site not a BMWF story. That in itself deserves good marks.

Interesting that the black woman commentator thought she was in charge.

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Totally sick -- I loved it!

5* for the depravity and originality.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ambivilant

Not sure about this one. Interesting premise, but they were both married to other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Obviously, Bob has a short trigger. If he'd ever had any experience with actual sex, he'd know the woman tires out just as easily as the man and gets darn sore down there with a good pounding. I'm guessing Bob's "knowledge" comes from his extensive porn collection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
CHUCKLES

Yeah, I shoulda rated this one low, like I do the other stories when Bob fails to give a proper ending.

But I was laughing and chuckling to myself as I read -- especially all the crazy great dialog. So how could I give something I enjoyed so much less, than ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐?

About the time they were insulting each other (did you enjoy writing that, Bob?), I remembered what Dad told me. He was at KU (Kansas University) -- I would guess this would have been in the late 30's. He said he came round the corner into a hallway (maybe this was after school hours, because I have a mental picture of deserted corridors) and saw two black girls fighting each other tooth and nail. As they went at each other, the worst insult they could call the other was "poor white trash" -- which Dad got a kick out of.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading how Bob says that the worst racists are those who won't admit it. Then he talks about the way white people act down south. That was a very good way to highlight his own "it's not me, it's those fellows over there" mindset.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
So

So how did it end?.Did he quit his job,as he threatened if he had to work with her?.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good story until the lack of ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

gross

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy dialogue, no end, filled with stupid cliches, no real plot, sarcasm nonstop, near perfect grammar, insulting to everyone, spelling near perfect, and entertaining. Yep, typical JPB.

detroitdave

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 1 year ago

Got a kick out of it. I know a lot of Latvias. Well written and nice to see the racism sort of inside out. Maybe now since he gave what she obviously needed the two holes between her ears will be opened. Black people hate when non blacks put us all in the same box but some of us are just as bad when it comes to white folk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9006 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...