All Comments on 'Brown Out in the Elevator Ch. 03'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

I hate to see you finish this story. I'd like to see both mom and daughter getting preggie from your cock and a continuation of the story onwards....very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Didn't like it...

I really didn't like this chapter. Having him fuck his mother just wasn't arousing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree

with the poster directly below me. I also didn't like him fucking the mother. However, the story is well-written technically, so I give you a 50% score. I still think you are a great writer, though this chapter was not one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Erotic Reading....I liked it!!!!

I agree. I would have liked to see Carrie and Stacie both pregnant with his children. And then he gets milke from both women. You ended too soon. Can you do an encore,....perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!

I love it! Fucking the mom and the daughter at once!

SpermwhaleSpermwhaleabout 14 years ago
Yum yum! What's not to like?

For a dirty old man like yours truly, you've covered all the bases in spectacular fashion ... in a very well-written tale. Trapped in the elevator, lactation, a horny new mother and her possibly hornier widowed mom (who just happens to love it up the bum!).

Good stuff! Like I said, what's not to like?

At the close of chapter 03, you teased us with the possibility of future mother/daughter simultaneous pregnancy; I hope you follow up with more of this story!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

Lucky guy.

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

one of the readers said he didn't like it when he fucked his mother, it wasn't his mother it was her mother so that reader got it wrong. story was a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous