All Comments on 'Taking Action'

by baf1987

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 18 years ago
Was that BARF author?

I've read a lot of crap over the years on Literotica, but this one sure takes the cake.

Congratulations!

Montie1123Montie1123about 18 years ago
OK that

was just plain and total crap. The story was not even worth the time i had to take to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
BAD

BAD

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Total slut. But people like this do exist in life

No love, just force what she wants and she'll push it till he either leaves her or if he's a wimp and dies completely inside. She is not submissive at all she is in total control all the time.

Story is written about someone who has never felt true love of putting your lover first and sharing that love. Husband is of course a wimp for letting her do what ever she wants or have anything she desires regardless of his feelings.

She is a truly a self-centered person with no redeeming value in a relationship. Sharing to her is, give me what I want and I’ll be nice to you. Others opinions are stupid as she knows best in all things. Not a loving wife not a loving person, she has nothing to give as nothing matters but what she wants.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
You know I died a little inside when I read this

I mean I really really did.

Something in me just died. And I'll never get it back. Personally I would haved listed this as a "Cuckold" story at the start. That way we all knew going into it that some of us wouldn't find any redeming value in the wife's character, unless we went for that sort of thing.

With the way its written you start to think that something is going to happen when the husband first discovers his wife left to cheat on him, but the only thing that happens in this story is that the wife gets the best of both worlds and the husband and new boyfriend can't wait to give it to her. Say what?!?! Yep that always makes a good story. The husband who she has kids with is willing to share her with a new boyfriend. And the boyfriend has a new booty call. Nope, thats not a receipe for disaster in the slighest. Pretty selfish wife story with a cuckold husband to boot.

The only action she "Took" was to get a new lover without the husbands knowledge.

Oh well, just my opinion though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i don't understand

kick her ass out and move on.do writer realize common sense readers have some.this whore isn't a wife she a tramp.a wife respect her hubby,he can trust this whore.where is his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh goody

Another slut wife, wimp husband story. Can't you find a new and an interesting subject to write about? Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a slut and whore this so called mother was.

Her husband should have 1) walked out leaving her with her lover and to deal with it when she got home to find the locks changed and papers filed. Or, 2) throw her ass out and let her live with the lover. I can't believe any husband even a master would allow her to do this. What a fucking pig!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Nice Fantasy...

but the BDSM part is confusing. In the bedroom she is submissive and Roger is dominant. During the regular 16 hours x 7 days outside the bedroom she is dominant and Roger is submissive?

I score you 75% for your writing ability but -50% for the story content. The idea that she would spring this whole situation on Roger is so distasteful it borders on mental

abuse.

SleeplessinMD

rlg99rlg99about 18 years ago
Crap Crap Crap

If there were a selfish bitch section this story would be in it.She is worthless.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Worthless PAP writer

If you were try to piss off all the men readers and most of the sensible women you did. Absurdities don't fly nor does sick male humiliation little sick one!

Take your female abusive to males powertrip but know this sucked big time!

Get some help or go away.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Whoa fellow commenters, be civil

I very rarely do a second comment, but this is a little harsh. People evidently read your story and were moved enough to comment. That’s not always a bad thing.

I disliked the story as much as anybody but this is listed as the writers first try on this site. I think your writing is good. Just because I disliked this story and this cuckolding goes against my grain, don’t let any of us stop you from writing. You have put this possible BDSM/submissive story in a hot bed of comment in Loving Wives category. This raises a lot of comment and obviously strong feelings.

Please don’t give up and keep trying to reach your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Whoa Commenter on First Writer

The emotional responses saught by said caustic female barfie writer accomplished her intention. Rile the men up by humiliating a pathetic wimp husband of her design and words. She knew what she was doing even one handedly.

She will think it's cool and vastly appreciated unless critique is rendered - some more direct than others.

While she has the right to be so gratingly and crudely get in males faces, so do we have the right to get in hers.

Part of the give and take process of Free Speech designed into this site for just that reason and a strong part of the reason this site is so successful. A Visible Balance of sorts which no other site has (to my knowledge).

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Quite a contrast

You did do a fairly good job of contrasting the strong, take no prisoners woman at the beginning of the story and the submissive at the end. I say fairly good because in spite of what you wrote, I never really bought into her character as a sub.

Congratulations on getting your first story posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely, my princess...

I loved this story. What kills me is all of the comments villifying you. The people that frequent this site never cease to amaze me. If you don't like the story...DON'T READ IT !!! What the hell are you doing out here anyway. Damn that felt good...maybe the negative ones are all of the poor slobs with dimished imaginations (and equipment) who get their jollies by bringing the rest of us down. I loved your descriptive prose and would be willing to help you with your problem (grins). Kisses her hand...good luck cherie !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you should have warned us

you should have warned us of bdsm. I hate it. this story is mislabeled. It's to far from any possible reality adn the characters change personlaties to much for beliveability.. This story was written by and for the author and not for an audience. Started off great wotja gppd theme then degenerated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Liked This Story...

The wife got her sexual fantasy, and that's what the whole story was about. Perhaps the next one could be about achieving the husbands' sexual fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very barfworthy...

"OK, gentlemen. It's time for me to come first. Roger, it's not about having an affair and not wanting you. It's about expanding our love life." Just not convincing or believable. It is EXACTLY about having an affair, except she wants to be able to do it without suffering any consequences. It's a bullshit statement...hell, if one additional fuckpartner expands the love life, how about two...ten...100?? Maybe a little drugs to perk things up, maybe a goat and a hampster, and why not really add to the excitement by playing russian roulette with an STD? Too many stories involving marraige, yet also involving people who want to behave as if they aren't married! If the writers fantasy ever becomes the norm in society, we're all fucked, and not in a good way.

Ducky7Ducky7about 15 years ago
Waiting until next time.

Bev it seems can't wait until next time. Next time should be when Roger bring home another woman to play with and he binds up both so all have a good time. Two can play at this game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
its time to see the lawyer Roger

I think I know you 2 from college back about thirty years ago. Roger, I have a GREAT reference of a divorce lawyer if you need it. This is definitely a one sided story. Good luck keeping faith in your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
roger over and out

what she wants seems to be at odds with roger. sometimes its best to leave before its gets worse. another don ? the net result is the same for roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Her Next Adventure

Will be as a single slut with visitation rights every 2 weekend, supervised of course. This is a sluts fantasy, not a husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one way story

if this is true.....i hope roger contacted a good divorce lawyer.....hopefully their kids did not witness any of this cyber sex....it would be a life altering experience.....GOOD LUCK KEEPING FAITH IN THIS RELATIONSHIP....THROW THE PC OUT THE WINDOW !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF

I thought he was going to be divorcing her . What a big disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still married after this? Her pussy must be dry after all that cyber sex!'

Divorce would have been the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Mom no good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Divorce will happen for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's not an adventure

His wife is a cheating slut. I find it much more believable that Roger, upon realizing his wife has cheated gets in their car, drives home and files for a divorce. The kids are almost gone and are old enough to chose which parent to live with. The rest gets split 50/50 and he's rid of the slut. Stupid conclusion.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a

fag/cuck author writing for the fag/cucks on LW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Divorce is not the end.

It's just a turn in the road to better things. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

DONE !!!

maybe both are divorced by now

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This whore is on her way out. Story should be titled Show the Whore thebDoor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous