All Comments on 'The Jack Off Sessions'

by dlake

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
pubelesspubelessabout 18 years ago
more

good start now they should become lovers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more, yes

but "they should become lovers"? Gimme a break... They jack off together, that's great, doesn't mean they "need" to do anything more -- let alone "become lovers".

Nice description of how two buds can share something special without needing to be attracted to each other. :)

dlakedlakeabout 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hey readers! Thanks for reading my story. Be sure to leave a message if you liked it. I have a few other stories to tell about Brent and James, but I'd like to see what people think about this one before I get started. Thanks!

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Commendable First Effort

Decent piece of work for your first submission. Work on exploring your characters more. Make them real.

MADDRAPPERMADDRAPPERalmost 18 years ago
sweet!!!

good story dude. just like my experinces jerking off with my best friend and others. I even formed a club LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot stuff!

Great story dude. Congratulations on your first story and don't let it be your last. Practice makes perfect. Don't forget to write us what else these horny studs are up too. Develop their relationship. So many different things could go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Was this really a gay story?

This, to me, was not really a gay story. Yes, the two boys were jacking off together. But, even straight boys, who are experimenting with sex, do that. This was more like a teenage sex romp rather than gay sex...especially since they were playing man-to-woman movies in the story. If they had been watching man-to-man dvds while they jacked off, it would have been more of a gay story. Thanks for trying, and keep up the good work.

dlakedlakealmost 17 years agoAuthor
Not intended to be a gay story

I entered it into the Masturbation section but the powers that be shuffled it into the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story!

What a turn on reading your story! I had almost the same experience with a high school buddy when we skipped school and watched one of his dads pornos in his room! After sitting on the bed watching for awhile we both had obvious hard ons in our shorts, we were scared to say anything so finally he grabbed some lotion out of his nightstand tossed it next to me and pulled his shorts off before shutting his door and sitting down next to me on the bed, I nervously slid my shorts down and we both rubbed lotion on our dicks and started jerking off! I think we were watching each other jack off more than the movie and in less than a minute we both got off good and shot loads of cum allover his sheets and ourselfs. I loved it and even though I'm totally straight I wish I had a secret circle jerking pal for when my girlfriends out of town!

DudesDudesDudesDudesabout 14 years ago
very nice

Wow, man. That was hot. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the jack off sessions

i would think that jacking off with a wet soapy wash cloth should be used first then cum into the wet

soapy wash cloth and then cum into the towel a little

later on or when the person jacks off next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Good story. Good description of the 2 cocks. The only thing is that I would have liked to read where they touched each other ending with 2 mouths filled with each other's cum. Or the mother walking in and watching them JO. Maybe she tapes it and gets the other boy with 8 1/2" to do what she wants foe her own sexual satisfaction.

medcitycplmedcitycplover 8 years ago

Very hot stories! Did a lot of jacking w my best high school friend also, brings back good memories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing.

Super hot story and writing. Really appreciate the details and description. More!

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
Good story

Little different scene, but not much different than my experience jacking off with a buddy. Was fun bonding.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Great story!

Great story of two friends enjoying jerking off together - bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

was kind of thinking Brent might help with out with extra lube lathering up James cock!

you know James wanted to wrap his lips around Bents massive dick and swallow that load. eventually leading to afternoon anal intrusion...

Liquidmess1Liquidmess1over 1 year ago

Jacking off with guys is one of the hottest tings and I do it often as I can. Big or small I don't care. Love a divk twitching in my hand as the jism spurts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Reminded me of high school watching porn and jacking off with my buddy and occasionally a few blowjob attempts. The summer before college he was dying to go further with me, so I gave in, he popped my cherry, the circle jerks came to an end and most of the summer he was in me.

JodailyJodaily3 months ago

Hmmm, 206K reads so far. Figure at least 3 out of 4 , conservatively, jacked off duriing or after reading this makes me think at least 150,000 thousand loads were blasted to this. Buckets and buckets of cum. Hell, barrels of hot gooey cum. What a bunch of jack offs! Well, add one more load to the bucket. 💦💦💦

I was kind of hoping they'd reach over and give each other a hand. Or maybe even a mouth. Well, there's a few more stories in this series, so I can hope. Keep em lubed up bitches, keep on jacking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous