All Comments on 'At 64 My First Gay Experience Ch. 02'

by limplizzard

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!

If I only had friends like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
older men taste great

More More More with your friends. I always wanted two at a time especially older tnan my 59

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I wish

If I only had friends like that.

robin48robin48almost 18 years ago
NICE WAY

to have a gay day..

sandwiched between all that hard cock.

my mouth is watering

mnitemnitealmost 18 years ago
O. K.

another good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
if

if you ever need help let me no

suctionkupsuctionkupalmost 18 years ago
better

I have read most of your stories, really like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Super

I came 3 times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Holy Shit

I came like 5 times. my pants are all cummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the best

best story ever i came four times i wish i had somebory to fuck me in the ass like that i would it i am seventy years old an still can cum

marty276marty276over 12 years ago
hog heaven

Not a cum sucking pervert,but a heavy drinking cum sucking pervert. you really should stop this.Drinking not the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I think I was about that same age when I first experienced man sex. Whether this story is true or not I got a raging hardon reading this and wishing I could have been a part of that group. Especially with the black man as that is something at the top of my bucket list.

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago
nice

This reminded me of myself after finding that I loved sucking cock znd getting guckrf at age 48. That was 19 years ago, and I love it even more today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

I had one cocksucking experience and would do it again. The guy never came back and no longer talks to me. Wish I had a group of friends to get together with and have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm 64 too

I wish I could have joined all of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a fuck

Wish I were one of them, sucking and fucking, getting laid and blowed; I was cumming every 5 minutes it seems. Can't wait till i have my first, real, older guy experience. Wait, I'm cumming again just writing and dreaming of cock!

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Another hot one

Chap 2 is even hotter than Chap 1. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You didn't have to enter the room, I was told guys only, the party was for friends and partners, there were about 50-60 people there, some lovely looking ladies but lots more guys. I was 56, average in all ways, divorced, my fault, feeling like life had not much to offer. I opened the door, it was darker, the lights had been turned down low, a voice to my left, hi , naked only, your clothes in a basket. I thought about it, then stripped. I walked into the room, it was a games room, a couple of lounges, there were 3 beds and I reckon about 12-14 guys. I sat on one of the small lounges. I felt out of place, from what I could see they were nearly all younger than me. some guys sat, one guy was stroking one, another was on his knees sucking another. On the bed, a guy on his knees, it was clear he was being fucked while another was watching while his cock was being sucked. Guys together everywhere my cock surprisingly reacted, semi hard, I told my self to go, no one wanted an older guy in here. I heard a voice, nice cock, I looked, a guy who looked about my age, I said oh yeh, he stays hard for a long time. No, I meant yours, his hand circling it, then slowly stroking my cock, you like to watch, I said no, um yes, my first time, well, you seem to like it, mm, then he knelt, looked up at me and circled my cock with his mouth. it felt fantastic, then he rimmed me with a wet finger, gently probing me, I felt my cum rising, stop, im going to cum, he sucked me harder, his finger in me and I felt him trying to swallow my cum as it poured into his mouth. Finally I stopped, he moved back, wow, you had a lot, his finger still in me, I tried to stand, he moved his finger, oh that's a shame, I would have liked to fuck you. I moved to the door, I looked back over, why had I come into the room, I had wondered what it would be like to be fucked, why was I leaving, I stopped, I moved over against the wall, I watched another guy as a cock pushed into his arse,he seemed to like it, then the guy came over, change your mind, I think so, mm, well come with me, he walked past the bed where the young guy was being fucked and went behind what I realized was a bar. A bit shy, I think so, he was taller than me, lean on the bar, I did I felt his wet fingers fingering my arse, I know he got 2 in me as I watched the guy being fucked turn over and the guy re mounted him, his legs in the air. The fingers were removed, his hand reached around and stroked my cock, the other positioned his cock, I felt him move back and forward, my cock getting hard again, then ever so gently his cock opened my anus and the head of his cock entered me, there was a sharp pain, then as he moved forward, I felt full, his hand slowly stroking me and he was hard against me, I heard him oh nice, lean forward and I had my first fuck, he felt big inside me but I had a nice feeling, best described as pleasure/pain and as he moved faster my cock pulsed, not much came out but fuck it felt good. I heard him, I am going to cum, he moved faster then deep in me, he pulled me back, holding me onto his cock and I felt his warmth enter me and for quite some time he kept fucking me. He pulled back, I felt empty but good. He left, I saw him dress and then I left, I went to the bathroom, I wiped my anus, it felt bigger, hot but my cock tingled when I touched it. I went downstairs, got a drink and he came over to me with quite a nice looking lady, tall, elegant, well dressed. Hi again, this is my wife Anna, we were wondering if you would like to join us at our apartment, we both would like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lovely group

this is one of the better reads. I wish I could find a group of gentlemen like this. I have never sucked a black cock or been fucked by one I'm now really interested in doing it with one. I loveed how they all shared their cocks with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting for my first

Great story. I’m waiting for my first gay experience with one or more men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I remember my first

Wen we got together I was offered a drink and a small blue pill. It was so exciting when the three of us undressed and began to have sex. By the end I had swallowed two loads of cum and had two loads in my ass. his was the same for the other two. Never in my life had I cum so much in such a short time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm67 and what gay experiences

Im 67y.o. what get to a gay experAENCE SUCK COCK AND CUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to join my ass is almost virgin

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Suckin cock and warm Cum up the ass, who could ask for any better friends?

After I sucked my first. The wife didn’t stand a chance- sorry any ladies that might be reading but you don’t compare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous