All Comments on 'Payback'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Predictable

Just the same old story. "Gee, honey I'm entitled to revenge sex, now I'm a slut wife and you're a wimp husband." Why can't you guys think of something different to write about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stupid guy / Stupid bitch

If it had happened to me, I would have declined to strip and serv. I would have said if she loved me she would not humiliate me. I would have packed my bag and left!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This wasn't a payback

How can going out and screwing another person or more than one be getting even with a cheating spouse. This title would have fit the story better if the husband would have walked out on that so called wife of his, what he did didn't even compare to what that slut did to him, getting even was just the pathetic excuse she used to cheat herself.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
but

cheating and calling it payback... that never works it all cheating dumb dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
gay guys should not marry women

or write so called hetero stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Man!!!! What a fucked up story that was

I mean be just a little realistic please. No man would ever do that!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Sad excuse for a gay story

This was not well done. There is no love in this story.

Keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
no

what could he say ..no ...if you fuck them ill fuck gina again ... and others also ... and t o eat the m and help her out ...i would have jacked their jaw yes ... and thats all ..what a crock of shit story ... ge teven yes but it would definitly have limitations ...and if she went over that id jack hewr jaw also ...fuck thatwimp shit ...i have many friends and none would do what so many write about in these so called wimp stories...i would have to say that that is probably a small percentage of 1 percent of the population... one i a million ..i am damn glad i dont know even one of them ...that is not a man that would be what we slop the hogs with at home ... come to wva only MEN live their .... not women iwth dicks... like texas every thing a west virginian has is big ..so if youre tired of wimps come to where the men are ...come to wva

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Marvelous, now the woman is married to a man she

was able to humiliate. Most probably, after she remembers what happened, she will have lost respect for her husband.

For damn sure he has lost the respect of his buddies,who will probably assume his wife is theirs to play with when they feel like it.

Good revenge. I can't see how this marriage will last, but so what, she humiliated him at the same time she showed him how little she really likes him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You SAY your straight

but that is not how this story is written. The husband has 3 stupid friends that spend there time looking for STDs. The wife, even stupider wants 1. STD , 2. to successfully change her wimp husband into Bi 3. Change his friends into starting a bi relationship 4. Start an open relationship where she publically starts her venture in to a slut (if she is this eager she probably has gone down the road already).

Why would he want to stay around and why would his straight? friend want him to help his wife suck his cock? If the wife thinks three deliberate sex partners equal one drunken encounter, he needs to be gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
re: This wasn't a payback

That's not the half of it.

He fucked one, repeat, one woman and was contrite over it. She not only engaged in a gangbang, but did it with his so-called friends, forced him to aide them, let them verbally demean him, and plans to continue do it. Payback is equal. Her actions show that she has no love, no feelings for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Silly Absurdity From A very Young Writer

Other than offending the senses not much of note happened here.

These negative comments are more a Payback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sick,sick and sicker

This story is not worth reading. Pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!...

...she brings home several BLACK ADONISES from a night of clubbin' in the hoods with her new girlfriend that he fucked before...is this great ???...or WHAT???...she'll no longer have a white wimp...and he signs a contract, thereby giving her her wish to be 'OWNED' by BLACK STALLIONS of her choice as she wills!!!...ONCE THEY GO BLACK, THEY DON'T COME BACK!!!...and hubby now enters CUCKOLD TRAINING...and is suited up with a SLEEVE...to which her BLACK STALLION MASTERS hold the key...YOU GO GIRL!!!XXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXO...;)))

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Left me hanging

I really liked your story but felt you stopped to soon. I was hard and ready to go and then you just skipped over all the good stuff. He could have been made to get the cum straight from the tap or something else. I would have just preferred to read it instead of trying to dream it in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NOT WORTH READING

I HOPE AUTHOR DOESNT QUIT HIS DAY JOB, CAUSE THIS STORY SUCKED. THEN AGAIN AUTHOR MAY SUCK TOO LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm GONE!

That's what he should have said. Divorce her, and get some new friends that know that meaning of the word friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No!

Easy response. Puts an end to this crap.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 10 years ago
Divorce her!!!!

That's what I would have done-walked out and filed for divorce. How absolutely aweful this story was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wishful thinking

I wish my wife would react like that. I know she would Bobbit !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

UNO ESTRELLA

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
yuuup

Just another story of a husband who shouldn't have a wife anyway. Since he wasn't man enough to keep his dick in his pants and then didn't have enough balls to say this shit isn't happening, you fuck them I walk. If you want to get even, then you go and find ONE guy to have sex with once and not my friends. Anything else would send us into divorce court. But I guess his friends were right, he was nothing but a king size wimp. Guys like that need to be shot.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Shit! Shit! Shit!

Shit wife!

Shit friends!

Shit story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What to say?

Say "no". No I won't touch another man's cock. No I won't kiss you after another man cums in your mouth. Yes I will give you a divorce after I hide most of our assets. No way he does anything for her other than divorce her. Really stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Marriage Done!

The dumb wife goes over the top by doing his three friends and expects to stay married? I don't think so!

To hell with the faggot ending,the guy leaves as he takes a few pics,transfers to a job 2,0000 miles away,and never looks back!

Stupid wife,stupid friends,stupid guy,stupid story!

May they all drown in a cum surge!

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Could have been good but ending ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry.....doesn't do it for me

Real friends, who while maybe would take care of the friend's wife, would not be belittling their friend.

And for the wife....screwing and blowing the friends.....but making the husband participate......is not going to fly. The husband should have been out the door and right to the divorce attorney. That is unless you were attempting to make him into a real pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The End!

She sucks and fucks his friends even though they were the one who encouraged him to drunkenly plow the girl? Dumb cunt is just asking for a divorce! Dopey the husband should have just walked out and kept on going as soon as she went ape-shit with her revenge! - The ending of this story was absolute horseshit even if the twat was HOT!

LoveHerAssLoveHerAssover 1 year ago

Couldn’t help but read all the negative comments. I was going to say the story was too short: I would have loved to have read a blow-by-blow of him having to eat another man’s cum from his wife’s asshole. As it was, I got hard. Guess I’m just the kind of pervert to have loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute CRAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but unlike most of this author's submissions (pardon the pun), this was not my cup of jizz. Glad it was so short so I could move on to the next story.

mattenwmattenw8 months ago

The best part about the story is that the author gave up writing!

DeanofMeanDeanofMean22 days ago

so he was set up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous