All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilled: Me and My Sister'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Different for you!

You never know what your liable to write about. No matter what it is, I know it will be worth reading. Another great one even if it was incest. Very believeable, when I think of my past.

A fan always

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
good

good a different type of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another good one, DG!

What's the old saying: "All things come to he who waits?"

Or was that "Anything worth having is worth waiting for?"

I did like the story... it's good to write something different once in a while.

Regards, DJ

DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years agoAuthor
From DG Hear

Thought I'd try to write something different. Not every story is for everyone. Hope you enjoy it. Remember it is under insest/taboo.

Dg Hear

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
What have we here

Just when I think you turning to an old softy you come out with something naughty.

That certainly was a good read. Thank you.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Is DG the next just plain Bob?

I wonder how much fun you must have had writing this great short.

I’m not into incest and I cannot even imagine doing my sisters as they are not very attractive (by the way we have the same genes and that makes me not so hot either) or sexy.

I love your writing and I could feel in my mind a writer smiling as he typed his story.

Your writing is so very good but I’m sorry I never believed this was real as I kept thinking it was DG having some fun. After a few more stories in other categories maybe I’ll forget the DG down to earth romantic, and see the DG “just plain Bob” come out and I can rail at your story lines.

Thanks for the great story and writing

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Wow! This caught me by surprise !!

Well DG this was a first for you. A totally unexpected Incest story and a good one at that! He gets a chance of a 'one off' fuck of his sister to fulfill a life long fantasy (hers too I imagine)! I have a feeling that she, and his wife, planned it all and that his 'other fantasy' is soon to be played out by his wife and brother in law fucking. How about a sequel DG???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Should Have Knocked Her Up!

As sexy as this was, it would have been even more erotic, and definitely kinky if he had fucked her that 25 years earlier, she getting pregnant from it, and the two of them sharing a lifetime secret that one of his sister's children is actually his instead of his cuckolded brother in law.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Siblings with benefits?

Out of curiosity I had to compare this story with your recent: “My Sister My love”. Even though I preferred the latter its not totally fair. Despite the similar themes and characters’ relations the two are quite different. This story is much more of a stroke story (not that there is anything wrong with that…), but you can’t help it I guess – even , as you say, when you experiment with something different, you build your story right and you make the characters come to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
unrealistic

to unrealistic for me no guy that is told by his sister "are you going to fuck me this time little brother or cream your pants again"and also told "you could have had it twenty five years ago" would stop look at her and say what the fuck why the hell didn't youn tell me then and if it's a one time thing then it's not worth it i'm out of here try to keep it sounding somewhat believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fucked up

dude your family is so fucking messed up. Youd dont ffuck your siblings you fucking jacked up fag!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
It Was Kind of Sweet -Although...

I guess I had a thing for my sister and cousins but never acted on it, This has proved to be an enduring wise decision because they seem to have all added at least fifty pounds from when they were in traditionsal prime years from 18 to 36 and mow in mid forties and up have the shape and sex appeal of potato sacks.

Dont get me wrong , woman ' of a certain age' can be awesome! (Cheryl Hines,Patricia Heaton, Rene Russo, Sofia Vagara, Tina Fey on & on). But past mid thirties a token commitment to exercise and diet should be made that my female blood relatives have forgone. It's probably just as well. Family reunions are awkward enough as it is, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
family sex

I've been fucking my wife, her sister, and my sister for nearly 20 years. My wife and I had been married for 25 years when I fucked her sister first. She was seperated from her husband when she asked me to fuck her. She told me her sister had told her when we were first married that I was well endowed and she wanted to try a big one . After we first fucked we could'nt get enough and fuck at least once a week. One day my sister caught us. After my sil left my sis said I won't tell if you let me see it. I took my pants off and she played wuth it and got it hard . She asked me to fuck her, so I did. We fuck a lot. I hope my wife never finds out . I don't want to stop all three are fantastic fucks. I think my sister is the best because it's taboo. Sister pussy is great. Guys if you get a chance don't turn it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SICK!!!!!!

WHAT DA FIRETRUCK?!?!? DUDE WAT IF UR WIFE SAW THIS!?!?! WHAT WOULD U TELL UR KIDS?!?!?!? AND TO THE SIS...... U SLUT!!!! SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THE WIFE AND HUSBAND!!!!!!!! HOW WOULD U LIKE IT IF UR HUSBAND AND SEX WITH HIS SIS!!!! (IF he has one)

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
re anonymous 03.04.12

You do realize it's a fictional story, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sisterluv

Guys,the best fuck in a brother's life is to have his siter wth him in bed,loving him.If u have a chance,do it because u may regret for not having screwed ur sister several years ago and if specially if she tells u that she also wanted to fuck with u.Then both will realise the time lost!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SISTERS NIGHTIE

WHEN I WAS 14 0R 15 I USED TO SLEEP WITH MY SISTER NOT THAT WAY BUT BECAUSE WE NEVER HAD ENOUGH BEDS OK ILL NEVER FORGET THIS I WOKE UP WITH A RAGER Y SISTER LYING NEXT TO ME I STARTED HAVING NAUGHTY THOUGHTS SHE HAD LONG NIGHTIE ON I STARTED SLIDING MY HAND UP IT SLOWLY SO I WOULDNT WAKE HER I WAS GETTING CLOSER TO HER PUSSY BUT SHE WAS STARTING TO MOVE AS IN WAKE UP I STROKED HER PUSSY BUT SHE WOKE UP LOOKED AT ME THEN SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE BUT SHE NEVER TOLD MY MUM OR DAD SO MAYBE SHE WANTED IT BUT I NEVER TRIED IT AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
adriana

I am from san luis Obispo CA.I WENT OUT WITH MY SISTER FOR 5 YEARS. I WAS 16 WHEN WE STARTED FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER,HER ROOM,MY ROOM,MOM'S ROOM,SISTER'S ROOM,PUBLIC BATHROOM,AT SCHOOL,IN MY CAR,YOU NAME IT AFTER THE FIRST 6 MONTHS SHE MOVED IN WITH ME IN MY ROOM,WE WERE LIKE PORN STARS JUST TRYING EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.SHE WAS LIKE MY WIFE SHE WOULD COOK FOR ME WASH,CLEAN THE WORKS.N NOW WE CAN'T EVEN TALK TO EACH OTHER.I REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE FUCKING WE WOULD PROMISE TO LOVE EACH OTHER FOR EVER.ADRIANA HAD THE BIGGEST TITS IN OUR SCHOOL IN HIGH SCHOOL EVERYBODY WANTED TO FUCK HER BUT SHE WAS MINE PEOPLE WOULD ASK ME WHY DOESN'T YOUR SISTER GO OUT AND I WOULD SAY MOM WONT LET HER I COULD NOT TELL THEM THAT PUSSY WAS MIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i am a sisfucker

i am a regualr sister fucker. my sis is great in bed, want new gals and guys to join us

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You are lucky your sister fulfilled your fantasy and allowed you to fuck her which you both enjoyed. keep on fucking her and along with her husbAnd involve your wife also for group fucking. You will enjoy nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sisterfucker

Very exciting story which reminds me of a similar experience with my sister Ana.I was 17 and her 21 and we were both staying at our parents place. During a week end spent a our seaside bungalow,and there were only two rooms,it s evident that we both had to sleep in the same bed.I had a crush on her since I was 14 and often peeped at her nude body when we were in the bungalow as the wall was in wood and some corrugated iron sheets through some small holes.I have not only peeped at her but also,during years,my two aunties,three Mom's friends and several of my sister's friends .I have jacked off my cock and cummed hundred of times. To come back to my sister Ana who was and is still a gorgeous woman,I one night pushed up her sleeping gown,showing a pair of marvellous asses!and though very frightened I pushed aside her panties and fingered her slowly then faster.at a certain moment,her hairy pussy was dripping a lot of liquid which was her cum!I then licked my finger hungrily.my sister did not wake up but after 10 minutes, she murmured something which I could not understand but I concluded that she had cummed,maybe in what she thought was a dream.Then 30 years later !while she had already been widowed and me divorced,and when we stayed at our old parents'bungalow and our two children had gone to a night club,we relaxed in the bed talking about our younger days,drinking some cups of wine and I was a bit shocked when she suddenly asked me"Dylan,tell me,I have never undertook why you did not go further when you were fingering mle years ago!!I told her that I was afraid of her reaction and she told me"Now that you know,what will you do ?"In a second,I was already eating her tongue and sucking her lips,then taking off her dressing gown and her my slip,we started to explore, each other's body.I was like in a dream.We fucked and fucked till 2 in the morning when we heard the kids returning and she jumped into her room.After that marvellous experience e two years ago,we still fuck whe ever possible.Our children are now abroad for their tertiary studies and now we often spend our time at each other's place and our fuck and love are still same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
same for me

i had sex with my siser, is it common or i am the only one who had with her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
short and sweet

I'm sure many brothers have fantasized about fucking their sister....never did but felt her up a few times when younger...

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW

Greeaat little story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love that u finely got to see your sisters nice pussy congrads do you think there could may

be be another encounter of the fucking kind?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enh...

Enh...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fantasy fuck

Katsoimme siskon kanssa seksileffaa, jonka jälkeen nussimme.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

This was a very kindly told story of a boy who really loved his older sister, and finally, just once had the chance to fuck her, and found that she was actually a very good piece of ass, and that she enjoyed it as much as he die! Nothing fake about this story, just a one-love story told from the heart. Bravo for the great (but short) Read, and happy you didn't try to add a sequel to it. In this case. once is enough!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5690 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...