All Comments on 'My First Peek at Mom'

by Bittoo

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
lovingmomslovingmomsabout 18 years ago
you should have join her

It's not bad to a first story, but you should have join her on the bathroom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mediocre

the story is good but you really need to learn how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I kinda liked it Bittoo dude

Cool dude...keep it goin...seems real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good for a First Story.

Very hot and sexy kind of liked it myself. I would have joined mom in the bathroom if I was given the chance you were given. Why did you not join her ?

What would have happened if you had joined your naked mom in her bathroom while she had her bath?

Keep going maybe you will get to fuck your mom, at least in your story if not in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Enter her

great stuff, just go ahead and have an encounters with these out of bound ladies...mothers, bhabhis, sisters....thats the fun. But great first try...write more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Near perfect

Since you have the material in you, it does not matter, how badly you write initially. Nowbody starts writing good stories from day one. You have it, polish it, and you will succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HAIRY ARMPITS

What about the hairy armpits of your mom, bhabhi, aunt etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
peeking at mommy

i use to peek into mommys bedroom window from outside. My friend and I would peek together and see her strip naked .especially after returning home from the beach. She wouildstrip from her one pcs barthing suit and dress back up into her corset, panties, and housedress.

I still remembertyhose days today and wish i had possibly taken advantAE OF HER WHEN A LITTLE BIT OLDER. My friends big brother difd on one afternoon and both me and My friend witnessed his brother takeadvantage of my mommy in herown bedroom and did her in every hole she has.

ap2techap2techover 13 years ago
Happened to me too

I also peeked many times at my Mom bathing. I wish you had went in. I know your story is old but I enjoyed it very much. I will be checking to see if wrote any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mom pees on son

mom pees on son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
shibbu

missed it yrr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

I wish this had happened to me, I would have totally got in a destroyed that pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sick as fuck but mum should be definately nailed by me!

One is presuming you are now not peering through the kehole looking at your mums clitoris. You are one kind of sick fucking indivdual. What's your mums telephone number as honestly she sounds fit as a butchers dog! Nice arse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my first peek at mum in bath

mum caught me outside bathroom door .cock in hand she told me tocome in to room as i enterd mum bent over bath i soon had my cock up mums cunt shagging her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ya Fool

U have some disturbance in your brain...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Of all sad words of tongue or pen the saddest are these--it might have been!"

This story tells of a heartbreaking tragedy. A mother secretly lusts for her own son. She wants her boy to gaze on the vagina he came out of and use it to exercise his fat young penis. She aches to have her kid pump away at her hairy motherly hole and finish by flooding it with all the creamy semen in his hot young balls. Lots and lots of sons would practically kill for the chance to reenter the warm wet hole they were born from. They know that nothing can ever feel as cosy and welcoming, as loving and life-giving to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. It's their own birth canal, the ultimate unique in all the world cunt, and they lust to make it theirs. What a pity that this boy chickens out, crippled by insane social conventions. Unless he somehow mans up and fucks his mother to within an inch of her life, grunts as she moans, and blows his balls up where he was once a baby, he will regret it as long as he lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seen All

My mom was bathing and I happened to see her though a opening in the wall. Her tits was a nice full set and dark pussy hair. I watched her soap up her tits rubbing them slow and then her pussy was opened by her hand and I seen pink. I have seen her tits since then but first time always the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mind blowing narration

I also tried to see full naked , but didn't succeed yet :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My mom's innie pussy and big dark pink clitoris

I've done it today,I was in the shower and when she showered,yeah she was used to staying naked around me,she went into the shower and when she crouched to clean her pussy forgetting I was there sitting on the toilet,I saw it opened for the first time in years,the last time was when she was waxing when I was 2 or 3 years old,it was just as I remeber it with 2 small labia minoras behind her chubby pussy labia majoras and her clit was big and dark pink looking,when I've first seen her like that as a child I just got angry that I wasn't a woman too,I loved how her clit was red back then from excitation from waxing but It's good that I've seen how the little fella has grown,I even had filmed her in some scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My eyes were on mom's bush!

I slowly pushed into my mother's welcoming pussy. I watched it swallow my hard cock until our pubic hair was mashed between us, then I began moving inside her. She began moaning almost immediately, which only encouraged me to fuck her even harder. Mom's D-cup tits still were amazingly firm as I watched them seductively swaying below me. Her big dark areolas, her nipples so hard, needing to be licked and sucked on thoroughly. As mom got louder, I responded by increasing both the speed and force, of my thrusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finish washing mom

I would have gone in and got undressed and join mom in the shower I would have washed her tits or her and then ran my hand down and rubbed and voiced her pussy with a little luck I would have got a finger in her then I would have dried her off and taking her into the bedroom had her sit on the side of the bed laid her back and got me good look at her then spread her legs wide up in the air and put my cock in her if she wanted me to or not

ScareCrow840ScareCrow840almost 5 years ago
GEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ

Even I can do better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

// U have some disturbance in your brain..// seeing mom naked is not unusual, every son and daughter sees their mom naked every day. Why you so foolishly did this kind of devilish act?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I could tell how excited you were at seeing your mommy’s pussy/cunt for the first time, just by the number of times you kept repeating “mom’s cunt,” or “mom’s pussy,” over and over and over again, sentence after sentence. I’ll bet you were stroking your cock furiously thinking about the first time you saw mommy’s delicious naked cunt/twat. It reminds me of the first time I saw my mommy’s juicy twathole too. Makes my cock hard. Watching your mommy spread open her juicy, hairy cunt to give you a better view. Seeing mommy’s open pussyhole, where, if you had gone into the bathroom, you might have been allowed to slide your fingers, then tongue, and finally, your hard cock into mommy’s open cunthole, which you could have filled with all of the cum from your balls.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are horrible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous