All Comments on 'Pleasing Mom'

by SallyG

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
TibxoTibxoabout 18 years ago
'Tis was great!

I loved it, thank you.

You have always been one of my favourite writers at Lit and it's good to see you doing another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT JOB

It's been a while since you wrote a story, but the wait was worth it. You are a hell of a writer.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
You nailed it!

It was a great story, right up to the part where someone else was watching. Now it will be more than just the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It was a really good story

Right up untill you had Ray watching from the bushes. I can see you plan to make her into a slut for his friend at the least and so I won't even bother read the next chapter.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 18 years ago
Perfect story

Author nailed it in more ways than one! All the right elements at just the right time. Would like to see another work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
keep it in the family

I agree with the others- you are heading toward crap by bringing in others-keep it in the family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep It In the Family

No outsiders. Just mother and son. You were doing great up until the guy watching. If he stays in the story don't let him participate. If the mother becomes pregnant he can be the one who knows the secret and be a friend to Mike. At 42 she can become pregnant.

HINT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story - Let's wait and see where it goes!

I'm voting on this story. I'm not assuming where it's going. If I don't like where it goes in the future I'll give it lower marks then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
best mom story ive read yet

i loved this story.i hope there is more to come? will be looking for it.jj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Shot a load while reading it..... nice story!

Made a mess when I shot my load. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mike break ray or rick neck that what happen

you got a good story,why you just got to have a friend help the son out.son need no help,he got a shitty dad that enough.use your mind and let mom and sister take care of mike.he need no help from some peeping tom.i hope mike break ray or rick neck if he try anything with his mom.one man two women.

EffectEffectabout 18 years ago
Please no friends or outsiders

I agree with others. Please do not include his friends or anyone else in this. So many potentially great mother/son and well father/daughter stories get ruined this way. Why is it that these stories always seem to have the high chance of outsiders ruining things? It seems to be rare for that to happen with brother/sister stories I think.

This story was really good but please don't include anyone else. Just keep it the mother/son. I was really enjoying this until the friend in the bushes. Then I could just see where the story could head and it would head in a very bad place and just make the mother into a slut and the son into a pimp. Especially with the son realizing how bad he had treated her growing up and her happy they were finally becoming close. It's your story yes but please take what fans are saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I hope his friend nails her

I don't understand why others wouldn't want his teenage friend to get some action with that hot piece of ass. Don't let them ruin your writing.

steve8576steve8576about 18 years ago
Ditch the "friend"

I loved it, right up to the end, where Mike's "friend" is plotting in the bushes. At that point, the story took a nose-dive, straight down.

BUICK GSBUICK GSabout 18 years ago
CAN YOU SEE NOW!!!!!

LIKE THE MAJORITY IS SAYING YOU HAD A HELL OF A STORY UNTIL THE FRIEND SHOWED UP. IF MIKE IS ALL MAN HE WON'T WANT TO SHARE WITH THE CRAP HIS MOM IS TAKING OFF THE DAD. SO IT IS A WASTE OF TIME TO BRING IN OTHERS. WE WILL SEE WHAT YOU WRITE, BUT BRINGING IN THE FRIEND RUINS ALL YOU WORKED TO BUILDUP. BUT IT IS YOUR STORY, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED THE VOTES WILL BE LOW IF IT GETS READ AT ALL. WORK WITH THE AUDIENCE ON THIS ISSUE AS SO MANY ARE SAYING THE SAMETHING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story, but...

Sally Girl

This is a great story, well written, VERY sexy, and with the potential to get a whole lot better as the tale unfolds. That said, leave the friends out of it. There's starting to be enough going on with this family to keep it interesting. Besides, Cindy is a sweet, warm lady in need of real love. Don't make Mike a bastard and Cindy a slut.

4Runner Yank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

Sally,

Loved the story. It kept me hard all the way to a mindblowing orgasm.

I'm kinda iffy about the friend in the bushes. There is a lot more of explorin to be done by mom and son before another party gets involved.

Having said that, keep writing and I'll keep reading. You have a great imagination and obviously super fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
let the friend go home and do his own mom

keep it in the family and if their is a threesome the sister.there is love in family.

sa2222sa2222about 18 years ago
Sally

don't let these people influence your writing. there's 10 other stories that come out each day with mom/son love, so you don't have to go with the flow just to get votes from others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
continue

Loved the story. Not too sure about the friend. Please make sure and write the continuation soon. I've seen too many hot stories end with "To be continued" and they never do. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

I know that evertbody is saying to leave the frind out ,but let the boy in for some fun make it his first time.

great story keep it comming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful family story

Well done. This story is very stimulating. Please keep it up so we can. Have him continue fucking his mother vigorously and repeatedly and get him started fucking his sister. Having him keep his cock buried as deep in his mother as it will go when he cums is a great touch. Make this series a long-term affair and describe in beautiful detail how each participant feels during intercourse and, of course, during orgasm. You have a great talent for making a man hard and keeping him that way to his climax. Thanks for the pleasure. For those of us who would never think of doing this in the real world but get great deal of pleasure while reading about a make-belief happening, where no one gets hurt, it's a lot of fun. Please keep up the good work. You are providing a wonderful service for your male readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sally's latest story

Not Sally G's best story. Her worst, if it is actually even really her's, which I don't think it is. Her other stories are soooo much hotter and better written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
let the friend fuck his own mom

good story,but keep the friend away from mikes mom.let him fuck his own mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

waiting on chapter 2 give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To many discriptions

Was an ok story but keep it to one or 2 words for his cock not cock, tool, rod, dick, shaft also the same with, cum, splooge, seed, baby batter and spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please write another chapter

I loved this story. It is one of my favorites. I especially liked the mother character and how she talked. The description of her body and her attitude towards sex was a real turn on. I have read this story several times and it never fails to give me a raging hard on. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

this is tuely a believable and sexy scenario...I love the fact that neither questioned what was happening and the mother was so willing to please him...the final blow job was a great way to end this chapter and leave open the opportunity to continue...the friend in the bushes may become a 3 some lover but not with the mother as a whore...just a willing open minded oversexed mother pleasing son and friends with lots of dirty talk and fucking and sucking all over the house..I rate this very high...loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes, Mom Was Pleased, and so was Mike!!!!!!

I'm a "mom" and love mom/son stories. You've done an excellent job with this story and need to finish it.

One thing I've noted when reading mom/son stories, women seem to be more creative, more sensitive, when creating the story-line. You rate at the top along with several other women writers.

I'm surfing lit regularly hoping to find new material. Keep up the good work!

A "southern belle," in the south.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
all in the fucking family!

This is a great story of a mother giving her all to her big beautiful football hero son. Mike is attracted to his Mom, he gets hard when he's around her, what he'd love to do is fuck his big dick up her motherly twat. No surprise there, it's the aim and goal of most every son. But Mike is lucky--his mother feels the same way! Mom knows that her boy's dick is a lot bigger than his dad's and she really lusts for it, just as her son lusts for his mommy's cunt. Son and mother grapple together, and mother tries to call a halt, but her big aggressive boy is having none of that. He's carrying a load in his big balls that has his Mom's name on it, and going to shoot up where it's meant to go. Whoever might be lurking in the bushes'd better watch out, or else Mike'll beat the fucken shit out of him.

alavo16alavo16almost 15 years ago
Good Job

I really enjoyd the story. It was sexy and had a great vibe going. The thing i didnt like was the ending. The friend finding out was a little bit of a buzz kill. The thought of him later blackmailing them for sex is a little offputting. Other than that it was a graet story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
wonderful

Simply just beautiful the way she helped her son to relieve his sexual frustrations.Thanks for the story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Something special until.......

You had such a warm and sensual story going.....then something so special and intimate was ruined with a watcher. There was no need for the extra cast member - - a story of a once broken but now a re-building relationship, then so soured by an extraneous third party - - and for no reason!! I will watch for other stories by this author - - to avoid them!

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
Took a really good story and screwed it at the end

The story had all the elements and direction to being a really wonderful story of love between mother and son, with the possibility of the daughter being included until you ruined it in the last couple of paragraphs by including a team mate of Mike's with rotten plans! Please drop him from any future chapters, maybe he could have an auto accident and be killed or wind up in a coma for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed reading this especially with them being watched - reminds me of the time I was fucking a lady friend in a park in a field behind a tall hedge while people walked down the path on the other side - if only they knew - added a thrill to it all - even more so when a helicopter flew over us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
editing

Was the watcher's name Ray or Rick?

maudecardymaudecardyabout 14 years ago
Great!

Great story line, and nice slow build up to a fantastic cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking good story!

What a lucky boy - he gets to fuck his big titted mum who's a Dolly Parton look-a-like. What I wouldn't give to swap places! I hope his friend watching from the bushes gets to fuck her as well, the bitch deserves it! Where's the follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SallyG

Come back and finish this story please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please finish the story

TrilloTrilloover 13 years ago
Rythem and style

I love it, the characters, plot and development. Nice to have the whole picture and action. Um, and the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next chapter is going to suck.

I pretty much ignore every numbered post. Generic garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
need to find what comes next

good story line just need to know what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story

WELL.... WHERES THE REST OF THE STORY.... THIS IS NO ENDING...

Morlan502Morlan502over 12 years ago
More to come?

Still waiting since February 2006.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
you ruined a good story

too bad you decided to bring Ray/Rick into it. You already had enough to work with between the cheating husband and best friend.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
very nice

loved it, although sad we won't find out what's next. 2004?

playgent4funplaygent4funabout 10 years ago
thoughts

I'd write Rick out of the story quickly with little effect on the

Story.

But certainly need to complete it .

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

One of my absolute favorite stories! When I need to cum, I simply read this story and it works every time. Too bad SallyG never finished the story.

Morlan502Morlan502almost 10 years ago
Too Bad

I agree that it is too bad this story died when it did. It was a nice hot flash while it lasted!

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Great Story

Please keep story going. find some way to get rid of Rick.

Keep it a love story between mom and son, Adding anyone would cheapen story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One big happy family

Well, it has been 9 years since the story was written. I guess mom and son have about 3 kids now, who he supports with his NFL salary--if he has enough strength to keep playing. Wonder if mom ever penalized him 15 yards for spearing? More like 15 licks.

RobloverRobloverabout 8 years ago
Friend in the bushes

Great story until the friend in the bushes part. That killed it for me. Still a good read though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My All Timers

SallyG this is one of my "all timer" favorite Lit stories. Must have read this at least a few dozen times over the years. Your tale always invokes a fevered lust in me. Not so much for the incest theme but your talented development of the Cindy character. Kudos on making her so sensuous, sexy and irresistable in my mind. And the ending with the friend spying was quite titilating itself. For me that hinted of a reluc/nc possibility which IS my favorite genre.

So ofc i was a little disappointed you decided not to continue with the next chapter. I was anticipating what the friend would do and how Cindy would buy his silence etc. Still I periodically return to your page hoping for a sequel. Hint Hint lol. Hah, just consider this comment a patronizing plea for more. Thank you again for this read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Lucky Mike

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
Just like roblover

I got completely turned off with the friend in the bushes, and to be honest, wasn't at all impressed with the control/domination aspect either.

Well written, and if some like that sort of thing, "Yay" for them.

Not my cup of tea though.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 7 years ago
It was OKAY

To say the least it was okay. Nothing exciting. A great start but could use some improvements.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your telling us an INCEST story, don't bring in outsiders, mom and son, brother and sister, dad and his little girl. But not friends, Do you want your buddy fucking your mom.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago
I know it sounds horrible

but maybe it's for the best that a second part wasn't written. I for one would have been raging had Ray gotten involved.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Absolutely do not do what I think You're gonna do (to the author)

Keep it between mother and son or maybe add the sister but do not add any other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need Ray

Yes finish the story with Ray getting in on it.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

That was such a HOT story, I wish that this author was still submitting stories but I'm also glad that a second part did not have Cindy being used by Mike's teammate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Absolutely Hot! Keep it going. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

But I didn't like the end. I could see where this story was going and I did NOT like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bad ending

You started a nice story for which I could have given 5 stars but by bringing in Rick and making him call Mike's mother a whore ,made the story good for a garbage bin.May be you or someone close to you has enjoyed such a lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thoughtbitbwas very good....

I am only ever interested in the "first time", so will never read a sequel.

Not sure how you will take the advice of the others though, but will probably not see any way.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky

In my wildest dream I wish that I was Mike! Your story was so hot Sally, and if you need a young boy toy to full fill your fantasy and mine , just drop me a message. Keep up the good work mommy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Story....

I'm open minded to however it finishes....I never (very rarely), look for a sequel as my only interest is the initial change of relationship and build up to first crossing of the line.

However....some advice for you (maybe not needed by an experienced one):

Ignore all the commenters that say get rid of the team mate, or you should or shouldn't do this or that🤣🤣🤣

If they want fairy stories, they should buy a book about fairies.

Things don't always go the way we want them to....that's life and they surely realise that?

You're the writer....not them.

Stick to your guns and don't be influenced.😊😊🙏🙏😊😊

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Bringing Rick in the story ruined it totally. I won't be reading any more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55almost 2 years ago
Waiting!

Please continue with Chapter 2 however, if you’re going to include Rick, if he tries to blackmail her, let her tell her son so they can blackmail him by both of them fucking his peeping Tom azz! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SallyG this "all timer" has been reread by me over the past decade or so more times than I would ever publicly admit. Your writing smacks of eroticism and realism that is all too rare in most adult fantasy tales. Do consider a sequel should you decide to grace the readers with another contribution and know that I am grateful for sharing this work.

CindyTVCindyTVover 1 year ago

Well, since my name is Cindy Johnson, I have to love this story. Coincidence? I wonder. - Cindy 5 stars

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

What sonnyw55 said. This should just be between mother and son.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Oh, also; is it Ray or Rick??????

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Disappointed with a Ray skulking in the bushes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SallyG this "all timer" has been reread by me over the past decade or so more times than I would ever publicly admit. Your writing smacks of eroticism and realism that is all too rare in most adult fantasy tales. Do consider a sequel should you decide to grace the readers with another contribution and know that I am grateful for sharing this work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous