All Comments on 'A Wife Strays'

by LindaW

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
God that was soooooo wicked

Please dont leave me in suspense. I have not come so hard for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

That was soooooooooooo shitty.

LindaWLindaWabout 18 years agoAuthor
Bovine manure

Thank you Anonomous in USofA for your well thought out and delightfully expressed comment. I look forward to reading one of your submissions - they must be extra-ordinary. Could we have a name so that we can all enjoy your literary genius? Or will you forever remain anonomous to us mere mortals who take the time and trouble to submit our modest efforts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wife must be punished

Very good. But the wife must be punished SEVERELY by her husband after the infidelity is discovered. No wimp husbands, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sexy

Great sexy story. Never mind the bs from the super studs below. They've probably never had any. I got in a fight from a jealous super stud because I was talking to his girl friend. What dorks!

Write some more for me.

bobkit

JoesephusJoesephusabout 18 years ago
I did read your bio - - and I understand...

the difference in fantasy and the real world. I think you wrote a beautifully sexy story. If your writing weren't so good, the story wouldn't be so troubling.

(As per your request, I will use my name, you can check out my stories -- 0h, and this is my first comment. I didn't make the BS one.)

To continue, you used hot button phrases and issues that should make any man cringe. First the lying and cheating. You made that sound so attractive that it's scary. Then just in case that wasn't bad enough, you have the young stud cheating on a brand new mother! Ouch!

Now in the land of fantasy, there's no harm and now foul. It's just that it's so hard to read your highly realistic prose and remind myself that this isn't immaginary. To convince myself (once I calm down sexually) that I shouldn't hate both of these creatures. I mean she crawled into bed with her husband without even cleaning up.

From my writer's side, I have nothing that I could put my finger upon that I would change, although I do feel the story isn't complete. Your ending indicates there's more to the story, and I am left hanging, which I hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just a white married whore in ther mall

if she fucks a man just like that, she isn't anything but a fucking slut whore. The husband needs to throw her ass out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good writing evokes emotional response

Having read your author page it's clear that at heart this story is an erotic daydream. There's nothing wrong with the writing. It has the feel of a fantasy the dreamy lasciviousness, the naughtiness, the danger. This is a lovely sexual fantasy women have [by the way to make it a male fantasy multiply the number of women by three, change them into Hollywood actresses and add beer].

The problem is while this is a woman's FANTASY this is also a failthful married man's nightmare -- actually the man doesn't have to be faithful either, but let's ignore the hypocrisy for the moment. Consider this story to be something like an experimental drug for men. Side effects may include: unfocused misogyny, 'roid rage, and shrinkage. After reading this story it is not encouraged for some men to use their keyboards -- oops maybe some women as well, but for totally different reasons.

You wrote a nice story. And you have by the way, kudos and thank you. You wrote it for yourself and you enjoyed it. But to avoid grief you should have taken a few minutes to present it in the best possible manner.

As an example of bad presentation, no matter how much you like this story you probably wouldn't go up to a knot of fifteen year olds in a mall and whisper it to them.

Don't expect people to read your author page before they read the story or before they comment. Warn them. "Attention Idiots - this is a fantasy. This is only a fantasy, in the case that an actual infidelity had occurred you would have read about it on the cover of a tabloid."

Actually that is an unkind warning, but judging by your comment, I think this is how you are feeling. Instead you could precede the piece with that quote from your author page.

Write for your own sake, write what you want, publish at your discretion and if you want your readers to get the most out of it format it by way of grammar, proper capitalization, warnings, fruit baskets and what have you.

When all else fails take the flames you get as a badge of honor.

PS This isn't something Charles Schultz penned and I'm no Lucy, but still you owe me five cents.

Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedabout 18 years ago
Great

Outstanding Linda, keep up the good work, there are many out there who would love to have the courage to do what she did after 20 years in what must have become a mundane and boring sex life. fill up your inkwell and keep scribbling, never mind the puritan idiots who shouldn't be reading this anyway.

Perhaps you might take a look at my profile and check out 'A Surprise Birthday Present,' oh and a vote with your comment would be a bonus too...lol

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
cuckold

I loved it and gave it the highest mark., worshipping you as i always have, proud that you are so lovable and so sexy and so attractive to another man. I imagine myself as your hubby, but having gone to bed with you I'd have loved to go down on you and lick your sweet cumfilled pussy, thinking about our neighbor's wife who came over whist you were out.

samissamisabout 18 years ago
Better writing, but

I hope that this is not rewrite of Vastie's 'My one and only affair". I liked your other stories also.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

This writing was absolutely superb! The absence of birth control left the reader with all sorts of imaginations. At 40 y.o., you are perfectly capable of making a new daddy out of your 20 y.o. lover. I hope that you will write a few extra chapters to this wonderful romance story between two married lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
outstanding!

I'm sorry I only gave you a 5 rating on the previous page and only a one hundred on this one, but those are the highest ratings I can give.

I know this probably makes me look wierd, but I fantasize being your husband and you secretly cuckolding me behind my back and then telling me with a straight face that my vasectomy surely failed as we were having a surprise new addition to the family.

Even if I would actually suspect or find out the actual truth, I would then keep my "little secret" from you: that I know you cuckolded me, and that I was definitely going to raise your lovechild as my own pretending I thought I was the biological father even though I knew better.

LightontheSoundLightontheSoundabout 18 years ago
Oops. Didn't sign my note

Sorry, I forgot to leave my name on my comment about Good writing evoking an emotional response.

Blast away if you like.

LightontheSound

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Troubled

I would like to commend the author for her talents. This story was well written and certainly erotic. I'm a bit puzzled about the catagory; it probably should have been in Loving Wives

In any event, while I enjoyed the story, I was troubled by the fact that certain emotions seemed to be lacking. She allowed, no - encouraged in fact, the seduction and she reveled in it. She felt very little guilt and it was obvious that she intended to continue the affair. Okay, I understand that and I also understand that it's a fantasy, but I think that in order for a fantasy to work, there has to be some reality there also. This was not a spring bride, but a mature woman supposedly in love with a husband of long standing - a husband who by the author's description was a kind and loving spouse. To betray him so blatently and without quite a bit of angst is puzzling, even in a fantasy.

Anyway, thanks to the author for her talent - she certainly is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved It

as a 36 yo wife and mother with two children... I found this story to be very exciting. On more then one occasion i have look at a young man and had thoughts about what it would be like to be with him. A very good story, thank you for writing it,,it dod make my day whehnI read it..

Julie

louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
Fantasize Only!!!

Forget the story. I only hope that Julie, the 36-years old mother of two, can be smart enough to keep her fantasies at just that level...fantasy. If she ever acts on them she will eventaully loose her husband, her marriage, her family, and probably her home. Also, depending upon the state she lives is in and whether she gets an ideologically feminist judge, she will (could) loose custody of her children. SOME of the "Loving Wives" stories are not far off from what can really happen. Most marriage counselors that I have talked to report that the largest increase in divorces from infidelity are in the 35-45 age group. (And STD's, particularly HIV, is increasingly prominent in that age group of heterosexuals. Condoms don't fully protect, despite what the safe-sexers say.) WATCH OUT!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
even as a man, I agree, it's a "good" story

and while the eroticism is there,,,, no, let me go the other direction,,,, the more "forbidden" it is, the more erotic a story seems to be be,,,

as a person, my deviancy prefers watching the "eroticism" and "destruction" of a "formerly" good spouse, wife, like this one in this story, or the previous poster (the twenty something mother with 2 or so kids], over watching a hooking lady/woman whose line of work is hooking anyway.

i mean what's so erotic about wathcing a woman who fucks and sucks every dick whose owner could pay her a few bucks,,, or dicks big enough, i guess, without the owner having to pay, right?

what tiltilates us, readers/veuyors, is:

is this woman, with so much to lose [preferrably a loving husband and some kids], going to risk it all just for the exchanging of some bodily fluids (quite a lot in some cases, enough to make your sick for some good time, or even die from it! lol!),,,, is she gonna risk it all for that?

many do (according to these stories and those I've come across in the "real world"), betting that their good but dense spouse won't ever find out or that even if caught, they could "explain" away such fluid-exchange activities with strangers, "sexy" strangers, that is,,,

(I was drunk; he hypnotized me; I was lonely and you're not around; he forced me and then blackmailed me; the ugly things he did to me, if I told you, you'd never forgive me, so I acquiesced to doing as he demands, etc., etc.)

"Reality," however, seems to be quite different in most cases:

lots of kids from broken home, with broken hearts; endless number of sick men and women from viruses, bacteria, etc., who spread those germs, bacteria, and viruses to more partners,,, with the end result of having hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of doctors/scientists doing nothing but spending time in the labs trying to come up with medication to slow, retard, or stop the activities of these little vicious viruses, bacterias, germs, and diseases, created and passed around by men and women whose hormones over-rule their intellects, an "over-ruling" sort of activity that, yes, give us reader/observors a good time reading about and observing,,,,

but, again, back to the "fantasy"/"real" story: good, erotic one! go for it; continue it; who says you can not seek needed bodily fluids with whomever you want, when you want it?, with or without a spouse, that is,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh Boy!

Get real, folks! It's only a story! Linda you are going to have to start writing less vivid stories. Your fantasy seems to real for most of your writers. Mark of a Good Writer?

gdavisgdavisabout 18 years ago
Great story

Absolutely loved it. No one has any reason to complain, especially since the subject matter is spelled out in the title. I love stories that logically build up, always posing and answering questions. You really key in on the excitement component of infidelity. The thrill of it, without forgeting the negative consequences. Thanks

fdkman262fdkman262about 18 years ago
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

Quote:

If my husband had come shopping with me that Friday night as he usually does, none of this would have happened.

As usual the wife blames the husband for her lack of control. What is it about you older broads who can't keep your legs closed when a young guy compliments you. You know he's only after one thing! Do you need a dick that badly? If that is the case then divorce your husband who isn't taking care of your "needs" and go screw all the young stuff you can get. Just don't come crawling back when the young stuff doesn't come around any more.

If all you want is a dick, go for it. If you want a marriage and love when you get old and fat stay your butt home where you belong. At least be honest with your husband and don't dishonor your marriage because you are thinking with your pussy!

Ray

LindaWLindaWabout 18 years agoAuthor
No no no

The introduction "If my husband had come shopping with me that Friday night as he usually does, none of this would have happened" was only meant to set the scene. If I had chosen to set the story elsewhere, I could have started "if my car had not broken down that evening". Would the car then have been to blame?

I think comments like "As usual the wife blames the husband for her lack of control" and "What is it about you older broads who can't keep your legs closed", when read in conjunction with your submission, reveal a real depth of pain that really won't be salved by directing your anger at me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stop defending ur position

The woman is nothing but a cold hearted selfish cunt that can't keep her legs closed, and the first sentence says is all. She blames her husband for her affair just because he didn't go with her shopping that day. Before you stupidly say that i have a fragile ego, guess again. I get hit on by alot, but the diffrence between the whore in the story and me are that i have morals and value's. I also would never do anything to hurt the woman i love. I don't even flirt, because contrary to popular belief, there is no thing as harmless flirting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Good Writer ? Not ?

A Constructive Observation:

But first: Anonymity is key here - you are - we are - and therefore communication is in the open like your story and comments but sometimes with a silly name (sur wuff) and sometimes anonomousy whether we are writers here or not has nothing to do with the sense or non-sense of the comments. Agreed? Thank You writer - whoever and where ever you are.

A good writer can suspend some life appearing reality but not respect or non-respect for the duration of their work whether it is one story or multiple chapters. Are there reader exceptions? Probably those with the need for non-consequence, pain, demeanment (mental or physical) or fetish could care less for any life like reality or consequence as their purpose is to avoid it - its lack ups their excitement level to get off (male or female).

Is that bad? Like many lurid exciting self serving fantasies or realities usually not before the sobriety of dawn for most or never for some ( sex addicts or the jaded).

Back to a good writer. In non-science fiction, it could be argued that he or she writing in a life emulating scenario should bring it back home towards the end in an effort to fulfill the reader majority who root for the underdog or simply favor fairness and reciprocal human respect. This is particularly true in marital infidelities by either spouse.

It is said that "what goes around - comes around" or that justice is always served sooner or later - and usually at the most inopportune time and place. Writers who base their work in a form of life's normal scenarios usually conclude in the prior noted ways. If it is a simple or glorified suck, fuck, cuckold, or wimp male or demeaned male or female the fairnees of life is avoided for those few readers who doen't want it. A good writer can write these but to what purpose as any writer can. It also limits their readership exposure to the few who like non-consequence and non-fairness / no consequence.

Writers develope a following based on the general tone of their work which sometimes narrowly defines their audience to their theme. Once percieved as offensive by the semi-normal folk, these writers are usually avoided unless they work both sides of the road.

A new reader can voice their angry surprise as will a reader of a new writer or a both sides of the road writer when offended. The offense is cried to be a moral issue but the dummies crying morality would be more deeply offended if someone questioned their manhood / womanhood as human respect is more the issue - not morality.

Good writers as they get better usually gravitate towards the larger reader groups where respect is expected with some form of consequence if not - just like life.

A good writer may choose to stay in a narrower minded group because their interests are the same as their readers. Kind of a shame for us who read for quality entertainment as well as arousal but that is their choice and ours to avoid them.

Much is made of "well don't read it if it offends you" comments but oftentimes the reader is new or the writer works up outside their normal tone or thinks a surprise 180 degree turn would spice up their work or the writer is one who works both sides of the road.

A facet of free speech is that each can write or say what they want within loose guidelines - and thats the way this site works - it is fair and reasonable and the site owners and managers are to be applauded.

Back to this writer and story - it remains to be seen which catagory this good writer falls into as we are not at the end of her story. Let see where she takes us - to normal human fairness or the less favored non-realities for the few.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmm

nicely written. i usually give more points, but the first sentence was a turn off. its a lame excuse. ppl do get sexually attracted to other ppl even if they are married. now, having the urge takeover, is an individual decision. and the last part about 'hightened senses', that's more like guilt and excitement of being able to cuckold the husband.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Adultery Created Pregnancy

A very erotic story. I hope you got pregnant?

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
so far nice

Another shining confirmation that if men think with their dicks women live for their cunts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If my husband had come shopping with me that Friday night as he usually does, none of this would have happened.

And how is her decision to fuck around her husband's responsibility?

Then again, what else can you expect from a stupid slut?

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 10 years ago
Wife Strays ch 1

Linda, your story was fantastic! I don't respond to many as I read lots of stories, but yours deserves a "thumbs up"! Well written, no misspelling or grammar mistakes that I could tell, or maybe one. Of course, it was thoroughly British! LOL

Just found to more chapters can't wait to read them.

Harvey in Alabama

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Forget her smell

He took one look at her face and knew she had cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5☆

An excellent story!

Erotic.

Realistic.

Women in the the 35 to 45 age group are very good to spend time with and are very good in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
real or not real

first of all linda this was an awesome and believable story, it happened to me several times, me being a guy and in my 20's, generally because the women were ignored, taken for granted, or had no romance in their life. this is a fictional story with a perfect scenario. no one will get hurt! so just read and let your mind travel, thanks linda and if that is your picture, you are near perfect.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Yes!!

Love both parts of this naughty story....

JwickeJwickealmost 4 years ago

That was completely hot. Thank you for the story.

mrsrobinsonxxmrsrobinsonxxover 1 year ago

I loved reading that. Yes, a fantasy, but, as a woman of a certain age, I've had similar moments. I bumped into a young man, in similar circumstances, and, coincidentally, used the same excuse to go and meet him, a few days later. Yes, I was guilt-ridden afterwards, but, the thrill of it all, and the memory, made sure that my husband had the time of his life during the following couple of weeks. I'm going to read the next parts, now. Thank you, Linda. Your new fan, Anne.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous