All Comments on 'A Loving Husband'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
QuillmanQuillmanabout 18 years ago
Nicely written

An exciting and caring story. I liked it and hope that you do not receieve too much of the usual 'flack' that stories in this category seem to attract

NicoANicoAabout 18 years ago
Nice and lovely

This is an fine example of real love and caring for the needs of a partner.

NicoANicoAabout 18 years ago
Nice and lovely

This is an fine example of real love and caring for the needs of a partner.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Selfless act? No misplaced pride.

His offer of an outside affair is very real as he hurts for her and dwells in his own self-pity. She can rationalize it to death but it still represents the loss of the love they had built together. He can now grin and bare it. They soon will not discuss it, as she will continue with some guilt. He will slip further into his self, his health will deteriorate faster as mental state is now involved. She will have to let go of her own pride as they have put an unnecessary divide between them. Love between them is now dying. How sad to end life this way.

This particular story isn’t of two people in deep love so it’s not the real life I’m actually talking about. In this story having her have sex in front of him is not the action of a man in love but a man who never was that deeply involved with his feelings for her. This to him is just a sex act between any two people, as I guess he has always been just a voyeur and she a girl friend.

God, those of us who have gone years caring for a true love and turning down the suggestion of a outside affair that is inevitable to be offered in these long term situations. It is only with real love and passion shown to each other that love grows even stronger then it ever was. This is what real love is about and will strengthen not just the mind but the soul. I’m not speaking of the long 13-month deployments some in the military must sacrifice for but a true no end in site debilitation.

I guess for a young person or one who hasn’t found real love it is impossible to think of going without normal sex for a long time. When a person is mature in their self they turn for help in creative ways that are definitely out there. A quadriplegic can receive erotic passion and give the same with items developed that takes the mind and soul and puts both partners actually satisfying the other. This is real love and sex though not like the physical this writer portrays as all there is in lovemaking. The mind is 90% responsible for sexual satisfaction. Think about that, you can have the same physical sexual experience but your mind makes it fantastic or just ok.

I hope each person can some day experience a love that makes the other partner so much more important that any harm to them is like a death grip on your very being.

Inexperience and youth drive the mind to think of lust as love. Giving to the other to please them is not a loving selfless act if it is done with a pain that destroys what made the love special. Taking that gift is the sand slowly filling the bottle that will sink it as each transgression occurs.

Only one who has know true shared love will have any idea how people can actually grow in love by denying themselves normal physical pleasures to share those pleasure in a different way.

Thanks for your thought-raising story, though I’m sure not many care about real life, just erotic sex, as this is mainly what this site is for.

I feel your writing is good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not that great a distance between

your "self-sacriface" and wishing the best for the wife and any other husband who wants to watch. That was what broke the story for me, staying and watching, not a setup, a kiss goodbe, then a return from another room at hte completion of the sex act.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

A great LOVE story that could have been a little more EROTIC with a little practice and thought.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
Very well done but why do I feel sadness?

I wonder as time goes on and they become more and more involved that the woman will begin to feel some love and affection for the other man. Certainly she loves her husabnd and he her. But, I only hope that this is the end of the story and that the woman doens't become so attached to her lover. After time she might just fall out of love and leave her husband. I always have evil in the back of my brian, sorry. I really enjoyed this erotic story of a loving husband, more so than I think I could be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Contrivance & A Cheap Shot

In fantasy, a story can be anything the "female" writer wants. In this story, the humiliated "man" was writer forced to arrange then watch his best friend do what he never again will be able to for her - correct writer? Fuck his wife who didn't want to do it but does it for him - (really?) - so now the writer has him pimping from his wheelchair. Better you would have had him shoot himself as in this scenario he will probably so in a short time anyway.

Writer, this isn't cute or loving or selfless giving up for another - it's what you conceive as arousing to yourself for your pleasure.

Because this would never happen in real life, it was a slap at those who can't. They now have a chance to really feel bad cuz they wouldn't dream of this. All because they remember the words of agreement spoken on that once special day (better or worse ring any bells).

So, this was really a cheap shot for god knows what reason? It isn't as though there aren't other subjects.

How touchingly disrespectful of you writer! Take a moment to step outside yourself - are you so cute and talented you feel that nothing is sacred to disrespect. Grow up.

Is the next story about a female who has active herpes and aids from a blood transfusion who can't sexually satisfy her husband any more so she has her girl friends fuck him while she watches? You probably can get a "little" sympathy score out of that one as well.

It's not right writer. Start thinking more humanely.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
My stupid second post

Dog gone it, my comment was to thank the Author on writing a subject that’s hidden in peoples minds about the loss of sex for a long period.

The Author wrote a fantasy and I had to go and get real life on it.

I was trying to make a point and not take the Author to task as some have done. It’s fantasy and some of us have a different idea of what she wrote versus real life.

No one here is the authority on right and wrong just reading for fun in the categories you like. When a preposterous story is unfolded then we should rant. Not on a difference of opinion.

Best regards to everyone who commented and the Author

Author I believe you have talent

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 18 years agoAuthor
I'd Just Like To Say...

Mostly in reply to the most recent commentator, and I completely forgot to put this in the author's notes (my fault): This story was written AT THE REQUEST of a reader, who is in a wheelchair due to multiple scholiosis and did something similar with his wife. Although I did not follow his story exactly, I took the basic idea and made it into a story as was asked. This story IS supposed to be fantasy, just as all stories on the site, although I do usually hope to instill the possibility that my stories could happen if circumstances were right.

-Thank you =)

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 18 years ago
love indeed...

Great story Goldie as always!!

REMEMBER...NO CONTRAVERSY SURROUNDING YOUR WORK MEANS MEDIOCRITY...SHAKING PEOPLE UP AND TAKING THEM OUT OF THIER FAMILAR SHOES MEANS GREATNESS IN THE LONG RUN...

NO ONE LIKES TO ADMIT it WHEN THEY IDENTIFY WITH THE PART OF THEMSELVES THAT THEY SAY DOESN'T EXIST...THE PART THAT THEY ONLY THINK OF WHEN THEY LAY AWAKE AT NIGHT...THE ONE THEY DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEGE!

YOUR WRITING BRINGS THOSE THOUGHTS TO THE SURFACE AND THAT MAKES SOME PEOPLE VERY VERY UNCOMFORTABLE...WITH THEMSELVES NOT YOU...YOU ARE JUST THEIR OUTLET!

KEEP IT CUMMING BABE IT WAS GREAT AS ALWAYS!

wifefuckedwifefuckedabout 18 years ago
Thank you for writing the story we discussed!!

Lay off the author! She was doing me a favor by writing my story for me. I suffer from multiple sclerosis (MS). There was attraction between my wife and OUR friend. I am not in a wheelchair. I will be walking in the 2006 MS Walkathon. This was fantasy, until it happened.

I chose to befriend this author because I liked her work!

It is erotica. It didn;t happen exactly like this. Yes, I did watch them have sex. I enjoyed it and it only happened once! It occured over 4 years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
*sniffle*

almot made me want to cry

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well written and well recieved

hard to take ...but ...

plaything37plaything37almost 17 years ago
been there

thank you for a well written story i have been the woman in the story and it is hard to take that step.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Natural...just plain natural

I'm hoping for a few continuations on this one with her getting pregnant from all those seeds shot into her....

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingabout 16 years ago
Very good story

and very believable..I am glad that you did not state, at the beginning, that this was written for a friend with MS..I think I would have viewed it with a different perspective..I enjoy that there is so much love...thank you...

lipsticklover20lipsticklover20almost 16 years ago
Deep Love Produces Sexual Satisfaction

Severely paralyzed by a mysterious virus, Paul lays helpless and despondent that he cannot satisfy the sexual urges of his beautiful young wife. She is devoted to her husband’s care, but aches for the wonderful sexual intimacy they shared before his illness struck. It has been months and months, since she has had any sexual gratification from a man. Finally, filled with compassion and love for his sexually frustrated wife, he implores his friend, Jason, to give Christine what he is no longer able to do for her.

Paul’s handsome young friend, Jason, is eager to act as a sexual surrogate for Paul’s sexually denied wife. He is filled with lust for the body of this gorgeous woman that he is to lay in the presence of her husband.

Christine prepares for intimacy with Jason; she is nude except for a red satin robe held closed only by a thin belt looped around her waist. She wears no nylons, heels, garter belt or negligee. She is tight from sexual abstinence and quite tense, but lusts to have Jason’s erect manhood buried deep inside her. Christine does not give Jason oral and there is a noticeable absence of foreplay. During their lovemaking, Christine only touches Jason to encourage him to drive deeper into her aching body. Her deep love and compassion for her despondent husband constrains her from further humiliating Paul. Though burning with lust for Jason, she avoids sexual teasing and exhibiting her naked body, which her husband can no longer enjoy.

The entire time Jason’s hard shaft is inside Christine she tightly squeezes Paul’s limp hand and gazes lovingly into his eyes. This creates the aura that Paul was somehow able to respond to her long denied sexual needs. Her body excitedly responds to Jason as he pleasures her, but her heart and emotions reach out to her husband.

The author presents two powerful messages in this story. One is the deep abiding love Paul and Christine have for each other. This is evident from Paul’s unselfishness in allowing another man to be his wife’s lover. Christine demonstrates this by outward suppressing her lust to avoid further heartache to her helpless husband.

The other one was Christine’s incredible yearning for an orgasm. Jason comments upon penetrating her, “Christine was so exquisitely tight after months of forced celibacy, nothing had been in her for so very long”. The woman climaxing immediately following penetration is certainly a reversal of the normal sequence. Christine’s body is desperate to receive him; “her legs spread to accommodate him, her hips lift upwards to meet him, as he buries himself into her body”.

Surely, by now the beautiful Christine’s body aches to have a man once again in her. Perhaps the author could arrange for a cute young woman to help care for Paul and also introduce Christine to intimacy with a woman. Other possibilities might be an arduous effort to successfully impregnate Christine or have her perfect her masturbation techniques for own her and Paul’s pleasure. ENCORE ENCORE PLEASE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Minority vote

Sorry, I thought it was a sick story about a selfish wife and a stupid husband. I see no evidence of all the love that the rest of your readers seem to see.

the CT. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very original

I think this was a very interesting situation with a reasonable story line and optomistic outcome.

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLalmost 14 years ago
Despite His Illness, I Think Her Husband Likes to Watch!

Christine is a beautiful young wife at the peak of her sexual desire. Her husband has suffered from a debilitating disease for many months. Despite her almost constant longing for the exhilarating release of an orgasm, she remains faithful to her husband; now impotent from the ravages of MS. The passionate ache in her body for sexual gratification suggests that she has not even sought release from masturbation. Her deep fantasy is to be the lust object of a handsome virile man frantic to enjoy her body; she longs to feel his penis buried deep inside her.

As his condition worsens, her husband, Paul is unable to satisfy her digitally, orally or with marital aides. Finally, he asks his young friend, Jason, to fuck his wife and provide her the sexual release that she has long been denied. While this can be construed as an act of love, the story strongly suggests this also fulfills his long held desire to watch his beautiful wife fucked by his friend. He does not seek to participate in any manner or even offer words of encouragement; his desire is only to intently scrutinize her, as she writhes in orgasmic ecstasy.

Seductively dressed she is eager for Jason to fuck her and readily yields her body to him. Christine body and mind respond almost instantly to Jason’s strong virile penis. The author’s description of Christine’s sexually repressed body is so vivid. Her gasps for breath, the looks of lust in her eyes, reflexively opening her legs wider, the arching of her body to meet his approaching erect penis, her moans of extreme gratification and the way she tightly wraps her legs around his thrusting body all signal the complete betrothal of her body to Jason.

She engages in no teasing, foreplay or petting; she offers herself naked except for a short sheer robe, which is held closed by a single loop. The moment he touches her, her robe falls open and she has surrendered her body to him. Her extremely long period of forced celibacy had caused her vagina to be extraordinarily tight. Nothing has been in her for so very long and as her tight wet pussy lips squeeze his erect shaft, Jason primal lust for Christine’s body erases any inhibitions he has about fucking his friend’s beautiful wife, while he intently watches.

The author’s meticulous description of Christine’s bodily movements and facial nuances, vividly convey her desperate need to be penetrated by a man. So aroused is Christine that she cums long before Jason is himself ready. One thing is certain, this encounter will lead to many future liaisons, now that Christine has had her long dormant sexual desires satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gave it a 4 for the writing

but I would rather live alone, I would divorce her so she can go on with her life. That's love not whoring out your wife because you can't move. If he loved her he would set her free.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
No 'right' answer

I think this is a thought-provoking story. It is even more powerful since it is based on a REAL case. The Old-Testamentists will contend that Sweetie should never agree to even masturbate herself while thinking of another man, on pain of eternal damnation. Other extremes would have her: 1) scoring her OWN Bull(s) at will (whether or not sharing her experiences with Hubby), OR 2) Hubby arranging for the Goat to put his horns on Hubby (while giving Sweetie a great boffing!)

Personally, I think it is mainly up to Sweetie, but Hubby must clearly provide her the understanding that it is acceptable and reasonable and would not, per se, change the foundations of their relationship. Of course, ALL relationships are in a constant state of flux, and extreme circumstances such as seen in this tale, tend to exacerbate change!

The third important agent in this situation is the Bull. On one hand, Hubby may be able to spot guys who do not honor the existing relationship or are otherwise poor choices for Sweetie, BUT ultimately the choice(s) HAS/HAVE to meet Sweetie's criteria. Not just her choices in eye color or equipment circumference, but also whether Hubby will be invited in as voyeur or excluded from any knowledge at all (or something in-between!). If Sweetie ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy! Anything else is just Hubby running his OWN agenda!

GREAT tale! It would not have been my preference, were I in Hubby's wheelchair, but it seems to have worked in this scenario!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editing and clarity.

Fairly good writing...need to keep in mind when two men are involved, that you distinguish which man is doing what without vague references.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Humanity, Adaptation & Mortality

This is truly an excellent piece; full of humanity, adaptation in the face of adversity and ultimately sad because we realize our own mortality. The hand holding of the husband and wife throughout the act was very touching. I won't even try to analyze the piece; it stands on its own and will be interpreted differently by each of us. This is the essence of art.

femmetrishfemmetrishover 11 years ago
Releasing Months of Pent-up Desire!

This very well told story can be viewed from many perspectives. The picture that was presented of beautiful Christine finally experiencing sexual release was extremely erotic. Her body was desperate to be penetrated by a man. There is no hesitation on her part; she takes him inside her immediately and quickly is writing in ecstasy.

Many have pointed out the love and tenderness that motivated Paul's gift of Jason to her. This surely is true, but I also wonder, whether he had some voyeuristic desires, as well. If he did, he fulfilled them magnificently under very respectable conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story...

but this seems pretty inconsiderate of Jason. How would you feel if you had sex with someone and they opened their eyes to share an intimate moment with someone else? He is being unfairly manipulated and used.

PhotoproffPhotoproffabout 11 years ago
Selfless love from two men and one woman.

Indeed! Love of a husband for his wife, love of a friend for the husband and wife. And love of the wife for her husband knowing he was selfless with his love only thinking of her. Short but very real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nicely

So nicely done

DelsaDelsaover 10 years ago
Great story that sounds like truth and love

I'd like to think that do that for my wife in similar circumstances. Beautiful, not tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cantbuyaclue

cant buy any writing skill or storytelling talent either, just pisses and moans in the comments of prolific and gifted writers, fucking pathetic loser

sunshine79sunshine79over 10 years ago
Excellent story

I thought this was a very nice story about a man that loves his wife so much that even in the face of health issues that prevent him from sexually satisfying her, he's man enough to be considerate and selfless to give her such a sweet gift! My husband and I have engaged in several mfm threesomes and he's the farthest thing from a cuck there is, hes totally alpha! But he is obsessed with watching me orgasm! So, for the narrow minds that would judge your character as weak, fuck em lol. I truly enjoy your stories and the more I read the more I want to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Husband

Everybody here wants sex with a woman with her husband watching, not me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well

Im the only one here who doesnt want a man to watch me. A woman wrote this story. So all the comments here must be women. If her husbands mind and body was well how would she had thought. Her husband is pretending to be sick, to see if she actually will betray him. Then he kicks her out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my third post

He tells her, her husband put him up to it it, for they both love her. Then after he fucks her, he tells her he wouldnt have her on a 10 foot pole.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Compassion

This story displays the total love and compassion that each partner had for the other. I have seen a spouse desert the other in a time of severe need and the traumatic affect it had. In this story the wife clearly had the love for her husband to stand by him. If I had been in the same situation I would have proposed the same thing as did the husband in this story. If we were childless, I would have proposed she get pregnant to make her a complete woman. That is how much love I have for my mate that I could still give her something out of love. Of course we would visit with a fertility specialist first to see if they could remove some sperm from my testes to inseminate her, then if things turned out negative it would be a go for the other method of impregnating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

As much love they showed toward each other It was nice he wanted his wife to be satisfied. I personally would never be able to handle it being the husband or the friend. To many emotions in the act of sex , they were close already so they would only be falling in love with each other eventually. Hubby would be the odd man out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Frantic for Sex

The description of Christine's body eagerly responding to Jason and her immediate desire for him were very very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow. So sweet.

I cried. So fuck you Angel for that. But really. Sweetest fucking thing I've read on literotuca. Thank you.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Please write more

Such a loving story. The next chapter should have Jason impregnate her and they enter into a poly relation ship. Paul eventually passes away and Jason becomes her soul mate husband.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago

If there is a situation where infidelity is acceptable, I suppose it is this.

Still, it seems like a poor solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb!

Lesbians don’t have cocks so how do they satisfy each other, duh! He could be eating her pussy and using a dildo to satisfy his wife! If his wife loved him that would have been sufficient for their relationship. By bring his friend into their sexual life, he is messing it up!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Such an incredibly sweet cuck story, and that's all it is.

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty64about 3 years ago

Giving one's life partner to a friend, an always enticing story and you told it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The "Loving Wife" was much too eager to take Jason's cock and the "Loving Husband" had his voyeuristic fantasies fulfilled. I loved the way the author subtly described the manner in which Christine communicated her eagerness for Jason's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So I know the setup was supposed to make it seem like this was a sweet selfless act on the part of the husband, but it definitely felt like the whole experience was all about him. He felt worthless, he didn't want to watch his wife please herself, he wanted to bring in the friend. The wife's POV was never brought up. Also... there is a part where it's hard to suspend disbelief. He got angry watching his wife touch herself because he couldn't do so...but he was happy for his friend to do it? The story doesn't paint the husband as a cuckold, but I think with the way the author presented the story, the husband certainly comes off that way. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great story and I would do the same for my wife

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

The dream of every cum guzzling homosexual cuck/author here, all because they fear to admit pussy isnt their thang!!

Even when you lazy closeted bitches use the "I love you so much I want this for you" idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cuckold is a cuckold no after the excuse.

My next.door neighbor is very near 80 years old.

He has a much younger hot redhead wife who, until recently taught senior high phys ed. She’s in great shape.

How can he still keep her happy?

With a penil implant. Maneuver it vertical instead of horizontal & he’s up for anything.

Bill S.

RegretsRegrets12 months ago

I nearly gave up on this story but then the writing took a step-change and I realised that, here, is something profound. There are millions, now, with diabetes and ms in America alone. Of course there other dick-disabling conditions too, but, to consider just these two disablements and the many people burdened by the roll out all that is needed is that there is a change in our thinking. Why should we not simply accept that when a young man is suddenly hors de combat because he now has ms his wife still needs fucking if there are not to be two victims of their misfortune. It is bad enough that one is struck. Why should there be two victims? A change in our thinking would mean that all of us would switch to a more liberal mindset when such matters arise. I will not think less of you if your wife is being fucked by a friend because you have diabetes. Simple as that. Just a change of mindset throughout society. And we should do away with any requirement to hold hands and gaze at each other throughout or else we will make remark about their relationship being “lesser” just because this idol is dispensed with. Let her concentrate on her being fucked, and being happy and realise that the best is being made of a human tragedy. As for her falling for the other guy. That WILL happen in many cases. Wellness, wants to skip and be joyful in the company of others who are fit and well. If that situation came about, and it would mean that the disabled spouse might face being left alone when he would not be able to survive without assistance then a need for stoicism would arise. The Roman, would selflessly take his poison and depart a hopeless situation leaving a climate where growth and renewal will replace sadness and decay. It is sad I know that. A change in attitude is all that is needed as I said. Euthanasia and Stoicism should return from the ancient world. When all is lost, Depart, and hope that there is a new life for you, after death. All this sadness in quiet streets and behind curtains, Begone!

When it’s Over it’s Over, our Banner

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12590 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...