All Comments on 'Girth'

by heminway

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OK!

i AGREE ... LOVE A FAT COCK ANY DAY OVER A LONG SKINNIER ONE,,,!!!!!!!!!!!1

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 17 years ago
Looking for me?

Great experiences. If any reader is looking for someone very long and very thick...thicker than those in the story, contact me. HungBigBen@yahoo.com My best to all.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 12 years ago
Girth, not length

Nice to know that length isn't the only denominator by which you evaluate a cock. Mine doesn't get very long, but it swells when it is ready to ejaculate and I think I give off a fair amount of semen.

My wife has always been satisfied with me and that's a long time, so I guess I'm OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh yes

I totally agree. Not much sensation from a long thin penis. A man with a short cock but a big girth stretches my pussy wide and this in turn stretches my clitoral hood across the tip of my clit. I usually have a massive orgasm without having to rub my clitoris which means I can play with my nipples. The girth also rubs hard on my gspot and I usually end up squirting a huge load of pussy juice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Girth is king

My husband has above average length of about 7" but his girth is what drives me crazy. He claims to 'work-out' for me to increase his size cuz he knows what I like simply from the intensity , frequency, and how quickly I cum after he enters my pussy. With a girth of over 6.5" ( yes I have measured) I only half-truthfully ask him not to make his cock any bigger. My favorite toy is 10" x 7" ( yup I'm a size queen) but don't take nearly all that length. Its the massive girth of my 'boyfriend' that makes me buck like a mule

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A work colleague and I had sex on a works night out when I ended up back at his flat. He was African and my first black cock. He was about 7 inches long but he was thicker than my wrist. He struggled to get more that the head in my pussy so I added extra lube to us both and got on top so I had more control. Eventually I got him inside and my pussy was stretched tight. I've always found it difficult to orgasm without myself or my lover rubbing my clitoris but this guy's cock was so thick that my clitoral hood was pulled tight over my button and the stimulation was fantastic. After a couple of minutes I could feel that I was going to cum and I told him so. He immediately reached up and grabbed my breasts and started to suck one nipple while he flicked the other. That was enough to tip me over and I had the strongest and longest orgasm i have ever had. Every cock ive had since has been such a disappointment.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 6 years ago
Far thicker and longer

If anyone is serious, and clean and DDF, and is a SERIOUS size queen with a huge pussy...my email is HungBigBen@yahoo.com I am FAR thicker and longer flaccid than the story and posters....and I am a huge "shower" and an even more "tremendous grower". Giant balls to match and can go forever...don't need Cialis or anything to perform over and over and over and over all night. Be serious because I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Girth

I have always preferred girth to length. I love being stretched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just have a thing for fat cocks. Not super short fat cocks, but average size and thick.

I was once over a friends house helping her pack so they can move to a different state. I was moving clothes from her room down to the basement and on my way past the bathroom, I saw her husband drying himself off with a towel in the bathroom after a shower. OMG! His cock was so meaty! His big balls hung low after the warm shower! I could not resist.

I walked in to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. He didn't hesitate to let me suck him off, which i did hungerly, but when I bent over and lowered my panties, he began to back off. Long story short, he kept me bent over as he jerked himself off over my ass. Then he unloaded his sack on my ass and between my ass cheeks. I picked up my panties with his cum still on me, dropped back to my knees and cleaned his cock off with my mouth.

I can't tell you how often I dream about that thick veiny cock. It literally stretched my mouth as he face fucked me. I can't even imagine how amazing it would have felt to have that monster stretch my pussy walls.

I keep on thicking that one day I'd fly out to visit them and entice him. I know it's horrible because his wife is my friend. I don't even want him...it's his fat cock that I keep dreaming about. Even as it was soft, it was beautiful to look at: my whole hand wrapped around the shaft as the head pushed in towards my tonsils.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

I’m lucky enough to have a very girthy cock. A few gfs have commented, with one squirting often from mine having never orgasmed vaginally before me.

My girth is 6.5”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have 7 inch thick penis and average on the long side, I used to dislike it becouse the girth made it look shorter than it is but I got so many compliments on it once I started my sex life, my wife showed pics and videos of it and later all the girls on her office stole them from her phone and share we where actually very pleased with the atention and I love to step in to her office from time to time and look at theyre horny and embarased faces she used things to shows them my size and yhey try it on theyre hands and mouths just to see how it would fit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband and I have a cuckold relationship. My lover is longer than average, but incredibly thick. And his head flares even wider. I’ve never seen one thicker. My husband gets very turned on by going down and tongue fucking my pussy when it gapes wide after my lover pulls out from fucking me for a while. I, like most women, if we have to pick length or girth, I will take girth every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous