All Comments on 'Nothing Between Us'

by M-Y-Erotica

Sort by:
  • 935 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very good

I don't think that i have ever given this high of a rating before. An excellent job. Hope to see more from you. Thanks, Tom

Gus AsparGus Asparabout 18 years ago
very sexy

Gentle teasing, naughty innuendo, gradual build-up and finally a furious erotic explosion. Great - just what good sex should be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So good

The sex was of course good but for me the build up, the end with the parents on the phone, the characterisation and most of all the wonderful "I wish it had been me" scenario were all brilliant. Thanks, it was so good.

Tommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Savored this story

I read this story slowly, savoring what I sensed was a far better than normal Lit story. Believable dialogue, realistic chracters, even a typical small town complication. Good use of dialogue to set the story! Outstanding piece of writing.

silverace1silverace1about 18 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I have read few stories with as much charm, love and tenderness; this one covers them all. Your slow buildup is so real it is tangible as these two young love birds find each other. More of the same!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!!

The most romantic and sexy story I've read on Literotica. You just made an instant fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fantastic

Of all romantic stories i've ever read i think this one has topped them all. bravo. its not just the sex that was written and encapulated perfectly, it was the whole build up, the emotions and the words that..perfect.

I applaud your efforts, and i hope there is much more to come from someone as talented as yourself!

Encore!

RicklerreRicklerreabout 18 years ago
Brilliant

Wow, this story hit home so well. Of all the sotries I've read on this site none have been so well written, or even made me laugh out loud like this one. This is possibly the greatest erotic story I've ever read. Please keep writing.

P.S. That build up made it so much better and so worth it. Don't rush it in any stories you write, you've got a knack for good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jealous

I loved those characters so much, I just wish I had been one of them. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful

I just loved this story. It has everything. I only wish my first time could have been this satisfying. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bunches of KUDO's

What can be said that hasn't. Very impressive and tangible. It rolled with emotion, hope and humor. A strong sense of touch and the feeling of exceptional human reality.

Re your bio - the emotion is a strong part of your package - don't lose it - nurture it where it fits as you did here.

It wasn't soppy but it was poignant. The trust and respect made this credible and you as well.

You enlarged your audience with this theme and I / we appreciate your time and effort. I look forward to your next work. --- With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AMAZING!!!

So amazing good and wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
there is one word to describe this story

Perfection, if there's any justice in this world this will be in the top 5 real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
...

Everything's been said, but dude, the wait was worth it. So worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Nice, Much

Writer...just keep on, keeping on!!! Wouldn't have made to pages 4 & 5 if the first 3 weren't so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One of the coolest

Hey, this is one of the best romance I have had read recently

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm so impressed!!

Wow!! I have to tell you that I'm someone who really hates romance, but this is so exciting and the relationship so well thought out that I actually want to know what happens! Thank you for reminging me that sex is also about the relatioship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The best.

This is the best story from Literotica that I have ever read. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
VERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY Nicely Done

Wow! I loved the first time aspect of this story, written from a man's point of view. These characters are wonderful, I would like to read more about these two.

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A lovely love story

I have been reading Literotica for about five years now and this is my first public comment. This is a beautiful, tender love story. Soul and sex together. Made me cum too. And know what, I am going to read more of your stuff. Thank you for a wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great - really enjoyed it!

Great piece of writing. Good, interesting character development. Just one small bit of constructive criticism: I thought that the scene in the convenience store with Julie near the end went on a little too long. For me, it was a bit of a speed bump in the wonderful flow of the story that you had developed. Looking forward to more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fantastic

One of the better stories that I have read here...really, really good!

TaffyJTaffyJabout 18 years ago
So good!

This story was so sweet, but so hot and deep at the same time. Love really brings sex to the nth power. Funny how they denied it for so long, when everybody else knew they should be together. I thought the convenience store bit was just fine. It added to the story. Now that you've got us all hooked on these two, maybe you could write more about them. Thanks so much for a wonderful read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very well-written, smooth-flowing, and engaging. I felt like I was there. Thank you.

ParadoxParadoxabout 18 years ago
Absolutely outstanding!

A truely incredible story. Easily one of the best I've ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

This is just simply one of the best fictions I've read on this site. It was so true to life - there were no cliches or anything corny, it was all so real. I felt that I could actually be there, and it inspired me to believe that romance does indeed exist in this world, and it truly is a beautiful thing. Thank you for this submission, I look forward to other works!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Best. Story. Ever.

I am NOT joking. M-Y, when I first clicked your link, I thought that I was going to read a simple "friends turned lovers" story. I was so wrong, because "Nothing Between Us" turned out to be so much more than that. It was sweet, poignant and very erotic.

This is the best story that I've read on Literotica to date, and it's one of my new favorites.

The natural flow of the dialogue amazed me, and the physical (and emotional) descriptions of the lovemaking just blew me away! I could envision them in my mind's eye, clear as crystal.

You are extremely talented, and I wish that I could grow to write a story as well as you do. Now that I've read this piece, I feel that my own stories are lacking in comparison.

Congratulations on a wonderful story, and good luck with your future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow...

Very powerful

Xtinas_GirlfriendXtinas_Girlfriendabout 18 years ago
You did it again!

Once again, just like with your other 2 stories, I loved this one as well. I really liked the characters and Jake was so sweet. A part that I thought was really good was when they were in the convenience store and Thuy hits his chest and yells silently at him. It was something I could really see in my head, it was so realistic. I think a lot of girls would have done that if put in that same situation lol. Congrats on the story once again, hopefully we'll be reading more soon...before 3 months at least :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful!

This is not only a beatiful story, it is beatifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
congrats

Just one word for this...amazing

blue_berryblue_berryabout 18 years ago
beatiful

the best dialogue

the best characters

excellent storytelling

just amazing.

my new fav story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The best "First Time" story ever

This story is the first of yours I've read, but it won't be the last. The story is absolutely perfect in every detail; It has doubt, familiarity, humor, and above all, a final realization that there exists a mutual love. Lady; you put it all together, much to the delight of this Horny 'ol Sailor. When I read the names of the commentors who've favorably reviewed your story I am really impressed. You are in very heady territory. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Readers Are Missing This Oceanliner

Hopefully this may alert more of them.

Missy - your talents portrayed here are extrodinary. I see but one large problem in your future. Taking comments like this to heart and changing your style and mindset.

I am also pleased that this strong work is in a theme where vast amounts - more people will be inclined to sample your ware.

Author - you are appreciated - With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Captivating

Too often the internet is chock-full of writers displaying poor grammar, hideous prose, or both. "Nothing Between Us" is a reminder that excellence in writing exists in lieu of editors. I congratulate you on your wonderful form and brilliant dialogue, and especially on the consideration given to, and development of, emotion, in a genre all too often lacking it. 11/10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very erotic

Fantastic story telling, the build up to the final act was handled so sensitively and was very erotic indeed.Shall now read your other two stories!Keep writing and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

Best story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story!

I was very impressed with your story. Though the theme has been done many times, I don't remember any that was better than yours.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome

beautiful, just beautiful. this was an awesome story from start to end. romantic and the ending was brilliant. "can i go home now?"

GynophileGynophileabout 18 years ago
Phenomenal

A spectacular story with intense, passionate sex and a healthy relationship along with it. A realistic representation of an inter-racial couple and clever dialogue that seemingly came from real people. A+ I am eagerly awaiting a sequel or a similarly themed/executed story.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
The Real Thing

This is a beautiful story, very much like how I lost my virginity with a girl I had grown up with. We had been very close for years and got together the summer after our freshman years in college. I am 54 years old, married to someone else, as she is, and we are very close friends. In fact, my daughter is a close friend of her son's. Maybe I should worry!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
amazing

this story was amazing. It was so real. I love the last two paragraphs, it summed up the whole story. Amazing. Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There Seems to Be A Certain Concensus

there are quite a few things about the story that were good. the first was the writing: it's extremely well done (almost professionally);

then there's the story itself: it's believable; erotic but not taudry/vulgar; almost forbidden and exotic but impossibly romantic and next-door-mom-apple-pie-ish

one of the explicable features, I think, had to do with the fact that both were virgins at rather advance age; most people by their age would have wantd to already have had sex with as many partners as they could possibly have had! (both young men and women do these things nowadays, even in those socalled conservative christian colleges)

they didn't date growing up together; they're studious and went to very good colleges, with lots of opportunity to fuck around as well as fuck up --- but neither did! they did not mean, consciously at least, to "save" themselves for one another but they, ultimately, did!

and so on and so forth,,,, this is voted so exceptionally favorably high, after close to 500 individual votes, because of the coming together of many things --- all due to the writing skills and imaginative mind of the author.

thank you for giving us such an exceptional story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I am SOOOooooo glad I found this story (Again !!)

I know I started to read this in late Feb. Thank You to the other people for rating "Nothing Between Us" high enough for me to find again. (In TOP Stories)

It actually takes me back to my pre-teen days with memories, that was 50 years ago. One LONE boy and 4 girls in the nieghborhood.

The buildup was slow and steady, great prose (changing from known edjucated (sp?) to goofy) sayings that true friends would use.

Great Story structure...I wish I could find the 6.0 or 10.0 score.

.....Wish I could be notified of future stories.

Literotic won't accept name and password.

SAILDOUGTX@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WoW!

this was undelievable. the most realistic story ive ever read. it was passionate and believable and the tension was built up very nicely. the extreme feeling of love between them is amazing. very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic, and nostalgic!

As someone who actually lived through a 'situation' that was amazingly similar to this story in most respects, I have to say it was almost creepy (in a good way!) to see how perfectly on point the dialogue, the factual events, and the emotional discriptiveness of the story was. I felt like I was reading my own diary from when I was 19 years old, with a twist. Fantastic writing. Fantastic accuracy. Furthermore, this story is a perfect testimony to how writing can be long on substance, short porn-style sex scenes, and still be erotic as hell. Anyone who read that story and wasn't both touched and turn on doesnt have a pulse.

But tell us Mr/Ms Author, am I right to guess you too have a real life story that closely parallels the tale of Jake and Thuy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow.

I am a virgin, but once received advice from a friend's mom that good sex is the best thing in the world. That is what this story seems to be saying. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I never thought...

I never thought I'd regret sex. Like...I've always thought of it as natural and something that's fun, but this story ACTUALLY made me regret my first time. Even my first kiss. I didn't realize it could all be so special.

Truely an amazing story. Great great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

Honestly. this was just so great. what else can i say heh. Something id be ok with letting my kids read one day right? just great.

owengreybeardowengreybeardabout 18 years ago
I thought I could write

Whenever I think I know a little bit about writing, I go to where I have saved this story. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to record thoughts as succinctly, but it sure as hell gives me a goal. Thank you from my heart. Enough already. Give me more;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
totally made me cry.

This was so beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful !

THIS IS A WONDERFUL STORY, IT IS SOMETHING IV ALWAYS DREAMT ABOUT, WHICH I KNOW WILL NEVER COME TURE FOR ME. FALLING IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND BUT CAN ONLY LOOK AT HIM FROM THE SIDE LINE. YOU'VE MADE MY FANTASY EVER SO MORE CLEAR TO ME.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
About "M-Y-Erotica"

The author's ability to put into words the feelings that these two young people have for each other is great. This is seldom found.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you for a great story!

This is the best first time story i have ever read. Thank you for writing this! Please do not stop writing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

This is hands down one of the best stories I have ever read. It's also one of the better written stories I have read. The author exhibits a genuine understanding of love and desire. The story line is also very plausible, and the characters are charming. Great read!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 18 years ago
I remember!

I remember those feelings! You put words around an experience that many of us have had, the discovery that love is and has been right beside us.

Life is good!

Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Truly outstanding.

Tenderness, exploration, wonderfully evocative style - best erotic story I've ever read, and first I've ever felt moved enough to comment on.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yummy.

This story was like a stack of blueberry pancakes smothered in thick, maple syrup. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of the best I've ever read, period.

Possibly one of the best stories I've ever read. The characters were compelling, the emotions intense and the dialogue entertaining. Thanks for the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Truly Amazing

This story makes me realize just why i act the way i do. I've waited to have sex but have experimented some. This story shows me why im waiting. Its almost a perfect resemblence of exactly what im going thorough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great!

thanks for a sex story for the brain! I really liked the development and it made the end (or the beginning) of the story so much better. write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Really Moving.

that is the way true love feels,best yet.

RockjobRockjobalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding, More Love than Sex!

Best written story I've read on Literotica, takes one back to the true deep feelings of love and true passion, and passion & love are far better than just raw sex.

Writing style is unique, and you really hit it with this story. Thank you for reminding me what passion feels like, been missing in my life for too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice

wow that was 1 good wank lol :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Probably the best I've read, period.

I've given a number of stories fives, because I felt they deserved it. Now, with this story, I find that my votes for many of the earlier stories by others may have been premature in giving them 5's.

With only one wrong word (The ball came down through the net, so I ran *threw* it, down the baseline, and then did a quick pivot and shoot), and an actual care for the proper handling of dialog and such, this has proven to be the best written story I have read. And that's just talking about the mechanics.

When it comes to the story itself, pure magic. It builds nicely, innocently. You get to know the characters, it is not just a fuck fuck story, for which I am grateful. I truely appriciate storys of this caliber, and look forward to more like it.

Thank you for your skill and fine artsmanship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Heart-Warming

This is without doubt the most romantic story that I have ever read. And that's saying something indeed. It was simply perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

This was a really good story! I really like the part where Jacob gets a phone call from his mom. I actually laughed out loud. But wow, hotness in there too. Passion, love, sex? What's not to love? :))

fardreamerfardreameralmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

In the three years that I have been reading and contributing to Literotica, I've read many, many stories. As in all content sites, the quality of the writing varies, ranging from the barely readable dross to the so-good-it-should-be-published-as-a book level of greatness. As a writer and proofreader, therefore, I can honestly say that this story certainly falls into the latter category.

I wish all the stories in Literotica, including my own modest contributions, were this good.

Sincerely,

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful, tender, confused kids, like we were....

A beautiful love story. Would that everyone could be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great!

it got me hoooked!

it didn't feel like i was reading an erotic story but it still got me freakin' wet.

there should be more stories like this.

it definitely deserves the number one spot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank You!

No one has mentioned the great divide of the races and cultures. I am not sure how Thuy really feels. Or her family. Do they or she wish Jake was one of "their kind." We generally think that it is only natural for assimilated folks to feel as we feel. I recall from many years ago that Oriental girls do not respect "oral sex." But Thuy seems very Americanized. Of course, Love is the great uniter. Excelsior!

kromenkromenalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. It was detailed, had great conversation, and was throughly erotic. Good job and I can't wait to read more of your work.

Kromen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great!

This was Brillant. I look forward to more of your work. :D

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingalmost 18 years ago
Too wonderful

Thuy and Jake are people I'd love to have as neighbors. That's how believable this story is. The writers presentation of a friendship turning to love, turning to incredible intimacy, has me smiling and wanting more. The mom's setting them up is a cute touch also...BTW..The sex was well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
...they should have sent a poet...

Unbelievably awesome! A must read!

idforfunidforfunalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

It was really awesome

you are really great

I am going to see your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of the best

This is, bar none, one of the best erotic stories I have ever read, and I've read a lot. The truthfulness of it along with the passion makes it fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What A Beautiful Story!

I love your story and I am a conservative Vietnamese dad with a daughter going to Yale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Becoming Jake

It isn't often that I read a story which makes my mind want to become one of the characters. This is one of those, rare, stories. I truly appreciate the way you have made Jake and Thuy real. I became Jake. I could feel, smell and taste Thuy. I am way impressed with your efforts. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

Reminds me of my first time. Thanks for a story that takes me down memory lane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

you're a great talent, keep up the good work. Definately one of the best stories i've read on here:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

That was thoroughly amazing, it made me hot and it was just a good story anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

really very indearing. loved the story and thought it was very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Something different

To be honest, I usually come to literotica to..get off.. heh. Then I read your story, and it was perfectly lovely. Reading it gave me the same anxious feeling that I would imagine Jake and Thuy having. Your characters are beautiful. The story was beautiful. I just really, really loved it. Thanks!

Oh P.S. still got me off. haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

this was the best story i've ever read on this site, or any other for that matter. i love how you took a little time for the characters to interact so we could understand their exact feelings. there are only two words for this story-

absolutely AMAZING

i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

Simply the best story I've ever read on this site. I was there with them, I was him. I cried.

It felt more real than most mainstream romances. Truly sensational.

Thank you.

MekareMekareover 17 years ago
Wonderful

That was so lovely. It was really nice to read something that just wasn't about sex and getting there straight away! It felt realistic and it made me feel all gooey inside when I'd finished reading haha. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Could Just Die!

I absolutely LOVED Nothing Between Us. It was my first erotic story I've ever read and I'm glad I picked this one. You rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
holy crap

It was so realistic, its like what I wanted my first time to be like. you could feel the love and romance flowing out of every word, it was like it was like how I felt the first time. EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What's left to say?

A beautifully told story. Thank you.

IndyMSpankUIndyMSpankUover 17 years ago
Simply the best

This is quite likely the best story on Literotica, and I have read a lot of them. Romance, the innocence of the two young people, the passion of one's first love, a slight inter-racial touch, not too much. It is realistic, tender, sexy, and even this middle-aged man loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

This one should be published... majorly hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

it was beautifully written. think about getting this published, this could be a great short story. amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gud

It was good, really described the passions and feelings two go through on their 1st time. Credit to you and the original Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very professionally done; excellent

I agree with what others have been saying about this story. It's very well written. What stands out the most about this story is the character development. The author really takes his time to describe the characters' personalities, their appearances, and backgrounds, giving the reader the feeling of knowing these two characters. Also very well edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome!!

cute story! it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Utterly Believable

This is one of the best stories I have come across on this site. I was particularly impressed by the dialogue between Jake and Thuy during the first two pages, while they are still just friends. The give and take was exceedingly well done, with even inside jokes from their past thrown in. You are to be commended on a superior story, please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WoW!

That was by far the most impressive story I have ever read on this site and deserves it's top billing. Well Done and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

this was an incredible story. it seemed like it could be real. the dialogue, the action, the intensity of the emotions...everything. fantastic.

zand3rzand3rover 17 years ago
Overwhelming.

A beautiful story. Reminded me in part of my first time with the woman I loved and still love. Made me jealous, too. I only wish my own experience could have been like Jake and Thuy's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM-Y-Erotica@M-Y-Erotica
1342 Followers
March, 2022 I joined this site 17 years ago, and it's now been 16 years since I published a story here. I didn't leave writing, but I haven't been writing erotica. So far my first novel hasn't found a literary agent, so I'm working on the second. Maybe it will have better lu...