All Comments on 'Voyeured Daughter'

by D. Elbee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good start... no ending

Started out pretty well... but it must have been coffee break time because you took about 2 minutes to write the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice

I really like the way you ended. It would be hard to decide what to do and how much further to take the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW !!!!!

I got hard as a rock reading this and it hasn't gone down .

All I can say is WOW !! I loved your story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A man after my own desires

Been there, done that, only in my day it was an open window and an altered blind. I've had to retain the images in my memory, but they're still there. Never got to pork her, but I'd have loved to, in fact I'd still love to..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

My keyboard is all covered with cum! Thanks for writing so good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
taboo or not taboo....lol

erm, i liked the story, i liked the way it was written, it seemed abit too far fetched though, and the ending was a bit crappy, but hey, decent masturbation material, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
seen that movie

errup.... I too have been in this situation, but with a daughter's friend.

Unfortunately I am a senator from Mass,

and I went out in search of her ass.

I lucked out and found it,

but fucked up and drowned it.

Was almost the end of my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If only.....

I loved the way the story started. As a young woman who has fantisys of her father it made my panties quite wet to read this. The ending though was not quite as expressive as the rest though the last sentence sent chills down my spine......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Been there!

Been in this situation with a friend's dad and I loved every minute...good story...definitely got ME wet, hot, and hella bothered!

funnyredfunnyredabout 16 years ago
not bad

It was good but way too shart. Next time go into a lot more detail. But otherwise very impressive

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
dad and dot

two family members that become more than family once they crossed the line and become lovers. action developed much to quickly. thought some action with her gf would be part of the story, but not included.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous