All Comments on 'Close Shave'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mreneetgmreneetgabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Very unique, thank you for your time and effort. Your story was a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Silks and Frills

Fast paced and well-crafted take on a standard theme. Realistic, visual and good take on character and emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
cant wait for the follow

excellent as usual, dont know where you get your ideas but keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
continuation?

good story, is there another chapter coming out, don't end it here.

leathertanyaleathertanyaover 15 years ago
more please

lets have some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Will Tomsparty write a sequel to this story? It has all the earmarks of a continuing saga.

Just_PeekinJust_Peekinabout 12 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 2

There are plenty stories out there with a broadly similar theme but this is a nice refreshing take on the genre. I hope we can look forward to Chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapter and the one after that and so on and so on.... I too have been caught cross-dressing by my sister and we have come to an arrangement not unsimilar to yours. I buy her sexy clothes and she helps me with make-up and helps me pick up hot guys to fuck me. I can't wait to read what happens in your story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 10 years ago
Now wait one minute!

I've just read, and commented upon, two random stories of yours, both of which were exciting little reads with a teaser at the end (this one, and In Need of Counselling). You've done it again.

Mind you, that's both good and bad. You've written a pretty little story here with lots of sexy potential (that's the good part), and then gone off and never finished it out (right, the bad part)! And you can't beg off saying you never had any ideas to follow it up, because you tease us with good ideas in the final paragraph (of both stories). Finally, you can't say that you didn't get good feedback. Just look at the rating of this story (both of them).

Talk about a tease? And it's been years now. Come on and give us a little bit more of these tales.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
couldnt read

i got irritated by the 3rd or 4th paragraph, and couldn't go on. I've been dressing, for a long time, since very young, and even as tight as my family is, my sister would never do what his sister had done by the 3rd or fourth paragraph. had she done that (give no privacy, stood and stared, removed his towel threatened to expose) her face would have been lodged in the door frame, repeatedly, striped, photographed, hog tied, and abused. what kind of 20 year old mentality is this in a family that's been together for that long? no respect,,, id teach her respect, quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wishing for a sister

Great story

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I too am a sissy CD with a step-sister who caught me and now helps me with my cross-dressing and especially my make-up. She's my Mistress and I love it when she fucks me deep and hard. Please tell us what happens next in your story.

jennifurzoejennifurzoeabout 4 years ago
Oh the choices of exciting humility to begin..,

Shopping ends with more than one can carry,She gets appointments to look at a few places,however she's delayed on getting back and thinks should my parents get a surprisingly shocked new life for their once son or call pleading & begging evil sister for help...,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous