All Comments on 'There Came a Knock on the Door'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Kind of a fun story.

Hell, I can't remember anyone sending someone like Sandy over to my place. Maybe I run in the wrong circles.

Well written, flowed nicely.

Good job - DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Being a HOTWIFE! WOW

This is where I want my wife to be in her life, Available and using her goodies for HER pleasure.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Very good writing and they 60's were great

Very well written.

I just don’t get off on married women cheating so that’s the only reason I didn’t give you a 100 though I did score a 5.The cheating wife with no consequences is my hang-up not your problem. I don’t understand guys who want their wife to fuck other men in a non-swapping situation. Now girlfriends no problem for me. Just my bent.

Now of course this is a fantasy and your character is the other guy not the husband. I guess the husband wasn’t that good of a friend, she was hot and going to do someone, and the husband did ask you real nice to do him a favor.

Good writing and looking forward to the next submission.

With Respect

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very erotic inasmuch as her hubby wanted her to fuck someone else and she picked you. I'm wondering....would he mind if you had bred her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
????

Nice erotic story, but I'm confused. Is there a point to this story? Husband sent her out to screw someone. she went and screwed his friend, then went home. What is the point. Story is not bad but would be nuch better if some reason was given for the weird event. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hmmmm - Well Written But

Constructively - It is hard for many to agree and some to understand but each story has several measurements.

Here on this site it is somewhat different but not much. The reader expectation is erotic arousal but it is affected by several inescapable factors. Primarily by said arousal and story credibility which is colored by some degree of respect and believability. Talent certainly helps sell the whole package doesn't it.

Emotions are the game and varied is the result of plot path or theme. Sometimes very good writing is overcome negatively by a theme or plot path. Writer predilection of sameness in a sick theme is a particular downer for most.

Generally, we come here to feel better / or good for one reason or another. Most of us are driven by some degree of respect and or believablity almost regardless of the theme.

This story for example. Well written by a normally respected author but this story was uncomfortable for me and some others by their comments. Why was that? The central characters weren't bad people without self respect given and taken until she saught to sate her husbands sickly desire to self cuckold himself at his own request. Who with any sense of self respect or respect of spouse could do that???

Damn - down went believablity and respect for the story and all the characters were sadly and sickly tainted then this bleeds unto the cause of these feelings - the writer.

Who takes a hit for feeling value in the time and effort to create this discomfort for what and whose purpose? Even the writers tool, the central character, felt discomfort but succumbed to the writers pen.

Surely, this appealed to the few some who need pathetic male humilaition to be excited but upon examination or just gut feeling most readers don't have this bent or need. It isn't real and doesn't feel right as it is a self and life disrespect infecting everything and everyone around it. it isn't a moral judgement but it is a disrespect of normal human wants and needs.

So constructively writer, in my opinion this subject lessened the normal appreciation of your works time and effort. Your reader respect and your credibility took a hit. It clearly is your choice to write what you want and as well our choice as to how we feel about it.

Life goes on.

magmamanmagmamanabout 18 years agoAuthor
A bite of truth has an interesting effect on some

The variation of comments here made me smile. The odd part is the story is completely true, except for the fact of sex between the parties.

There easily could have been, the couple in question remain friends to this day. They are still married to each other, and are "swingers."

From the brother's comments, to the hints from Cary and Sandy herself, all true.

The sex was a fantasy of what might have happened had I ever stayed home in the 60's, I seldom did. I could have best been described as a predator back then.

Sandy knocked on my door that evening, for the reason indicated.

I am not sure of the outcome had I been there, though. Could I have taken her at that stage of my life?

I will never know the answer to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
True of not...

...is immaterial. The story is still distasteful, the characters still unlikeable and the comments made previous to the author's still valid.

magmamanmagmamanabout 18 years agoAuthor
Since I can't respond to anonymous emails

I find it interesting that some wish an indepth explanation of WHY a man would send his wife off to another.

The simple truth is, it beats the hell out of me? I have no idea why. Power, control, fantasy, self-stimulation perhaps?

I do know that Cary did/does do that, and Sandy was/is willing to please him. Perhaps to please herself also, expect one would think that would have shown up when she was single, it did not to my knowledge. My one attempt was met with rejection.

I always had reservations about another's wife. I like to think they would be off limits for me. But since at that time I was very young, I can't say for sure.

So this simple story is a "I wonder what would have happened" from this corner too. Just truth expanded.

I can't answer the "why", I simply don't know.

Interesting reactions, all over the map. Just like people.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
True or not or what

it is a very good tale. My own guess is Cary and Sandy won't be married too much longer. He and Sandy might make a good couple.

Very good read!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Good materials, but half baked

The fact that the plot is based on true events does not necessarily establish a good story. In real life (unlike in fiction) you never have beginning middle and end, and art imitates reality, it's not reality... <P>

Without some insight into the motivations of any of the characters we are left with good physical descriptions and some general personal characteristics but with no real clue regarding the only development which ever moves this short story forward. It's a shame, it had much potential.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Nice erotic writing

If that is what they want, that is what they get. Why should

our hero worry about it? Perhaps there is some problem in the married couples coupling, or maybe he is sterile. If he was in the cuckold fantasy he would invite his friend over and have it done in front of him.

The declarations that it is immoral or improbable are completely irelevant!

ParmenideParmenidealmost 15 years ago
Why ?

I don't think that this story should be in the "Loving Wives" category....

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Nice little cheating story.

But then, I'm not so sure it's cheating if hubby has given his blessing to the union. I enjoyed it, whatever it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like your stories...

But this one seemed to have no point, plot, or eroticism. It just didn't "go anywhere". It was a good start, but then there should have been complications.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 1 because

A guy cannot goose or grab a girl's top without being arrested for sexual assualt. Often you might get away with it; but, sometimes, a girl would call 911.

In my opinion, impossible stories deserve a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey Dwornock!

How about instead of crapping all over everyone else's stories you actually write one yourself and show us how its done? Do you have the balls? Or are you all talk?

magmamanmagmamanover 12 years agoAuthor
Yea, hey Dwornock.

Like many here, I read your comments. I was thinking you posted a "1" 100% of the time but then I found one of mine that you gave a "5".

So. I went back and reread that one, since I am usually my own worst critic. It wasn't worth a 5, at least I don't think so and I wrote it.

But you still piss me off, comments about something being "unbelievable" etc.

Nope. Not "unbelievable", in fact EXACTLY accurate and my friend Cary was just like that. Hell, he loved doing that, the truth is so did the girls. They got to show off their titties to everyone and it wasn't their fault, GREAT fun!

Cops? Yea, sure, back in 1975. That would have gotten anyone calling them laughed at back in those days.

So. Once again, YOU are wrong.

Anyway. Yea, you piss me off! You also piss off a lot of others, but then..that is your goal, isn't it?

Like others, I sit here with bated breath hoping against hope you will actually try and write something.

But. You can't, can you? Yea, you got my goat a little bit, hope it makes you happy, asshole.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
It was kind of sweet but a little too mellow for me

make no mistake , what is here is well written but it's not a story per se . What it easily could be is a interlude or bridge from one story to the next. Since it's not a complete story I'm afraid I must ask for my money back...ahhh right well yes I didn't pay a cent , that's true. In that case TY MM for taking my critical facilities for a dry run.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
No

I didn't like it, don't care for this type of situation and I'm surprised it was written by this quality author.

Just one man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes

rudely buggered by a fat cock, the meaty one smoked, betrayed!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT

if not theres always tomorrow. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Well 2 winners maybe 3

I hope Cary copes with being the losing winner -

He made it happen so I do not fault either of the others for enjoying it - no betrayal, no deceit, no lies - just fun for the 2 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When

...is she going to move in and when are they getting married.

Our hero is a little slow, had his chance at the costume Halloween party but, she's giving him another chance?

Thanks, a little different but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure where this take them

He missed his chance before.....perhaps she will end up moving in with him where she should be.....

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I want a friend like that. lol

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Feh!

Still a cuck story, even if isn't our hero who's the cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Big D ?

Sounds like Sandy is going to go threw big D. Then our Hero and Sandy walk down the isle together. Hell of a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH YEAH!

If it was alright by him, by golly it was alright by me! That is what a lot of wet dreams are made of (the ok to Fuck his wife) I really like this story. Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

Just got through reading several magmaman stories and was not too impressed, even though he's on my backup list of noteworthy authors. However, this one grabbed me, for at least a couple reasons.

Somehow, the sex seemed hot. Partly, because the gal was forward and into it. Plus, I love it when the guy is out to please the girl. They had an affection for each other. Whatever, I liked it.

I generally do not read wife-sharing stories (husband-sharing, yes -- I know, I know, it's one-sided, double standard and all. What is sometimes doesn't make sense). But this one was from the (surprised) viewpoint of the recipient of the wife-sharing. Furthermore he had his own rules (immoral as he may have been otherwise) and resisted helping someone cheat, even if she wanted to. Even her saying it was OK with hubby was not enough. He had to hear it from hubby.

So they had a great time -- for a long time. And I had a great time reading about their great time. For the commenters wondering why, that's good enough for me.

Paul in Oklahoma

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

A really good short story.

I enjoyed the read. Thank you for sharing.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x

Feh!

Still a cuck story, even if isn't our hero who's the cuck!

Well aren't you the clever one.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@ssbrooks103x

"Feh!

Still a cuck story, even if isn't our hero who's the cuck!"

Well aren't you the clever one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

@tralan, you obviously don't like my comments, why do you keep reading them? I will be following my own advice with yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Read this nine years ago. Waste of time then, waste of time now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice humors fantasy

Beyond that the story was ok but needed more interaction between characters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another story of white trash written by someone who never got education beyond the third grade

Nothing erotic about white trash rutting

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid cuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2702 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...