All Comments on 'Used & Abused Ch. 09'

by Jessiebnh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cadre75cadre75about 18 years ago
One hot slut!!

A very interesting anfd HOT story. If this is true, I'd love to meet this woman. A very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why?

Why is this slut staying in a marriage with a man she obviously has NO respect for? Is this one of those fucked up stories about a slut and a spineless hubby, who the slut loves to humiliate? If theres no love, then get the fuck out of the marriage! The readers are the ones being used and abused so far.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
quite well written, Jess!!!

After reading as much of this tale as I already did, I am becoming enamored with not only your style of writing, but also of your main female character. Tell us, Jess, exactly how much of this tale is fact, and how much is fiction? I've got an idea much of this stuff actually happened to you, or else to someone you know. Oh, and I gave this chapter 5*****s! @Good job, Jess!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I dont know about Heaven or Hel I would l say you are headed for Street Corners. you are deliberately finding faults with Mark as a pathetic excuse for your cheating no matter how much you try to ease your slaggish ( British word ) behaviour. you are getting out of control how long before you are screwing your Students in class?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I luv the married teacher bitch = a breeding dog.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous