All Comments on 'A Fetish Shared'

by just_a_horny_guy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
The basic story was great However the Yellow

stream stuff was a turn off to me personally although I understan that some my like it. Therefore I refrained from voting as I only grade 5 or 1 and this was neither to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A lovely story

Liked everything about it. I've known several women who "went" when they came and found it a delicious sharing of a very intimate sort. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More, must have more!!!!

Please give us more stories about the adventures of these two. I would give anything to have a female that would come so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give us more of the wet stuff!

I love stories that mix pissing and fucking and this is a real good one. Nice intensity. A lot of stories involving piss lack real sexual heat but this ain't one of them. Sadly I've only had one lover who liked to play with pee and I really miss our golden games. A woman who pisses uncontrollably at climax after hot fucking, as in this story, is still my ultimate dream. This story got me off like a damn. I really hope you'll be encouraged to write again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your Mouth Full?

Very well written a great fantasy. Would love to piss like that on my wife and she on me...I was disappointed that you didn't have her piss in your mouth...maybe next story.

just_a_horny_guyjust_a_horny_guyover 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks to the last guy to comment but

She did pee in his mouth - that's what started the whole thing. She lost control while he was eating her and pissed directly into his mouth (a personal fantasy of mine :-)

I'm sure he's going to get a whole lot more of her piss, and she his!

Thanks again for the comment, and glad you liked the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LOVELY HOT AND WET!

All sex should be hot and wet like this! A real turn on and no nastiness at all. It just proves that you don't have to be 'dirty' to enjoy loving wet sex with lots of saliva, piss and cum. Although the setting was banal the action was anything but!

Touched26Touched26about 17 years ago
Loved it!

That story left me wet and aching for more. I loved how you were able to take a fetish that so many perceive to be "dirty" and depict it as it truly is, something hot and sensual. I do agree with previous reviews, that it would have been great had she sat atop him and gifted him directly into his mouth, but maybe leaving it out is what left me so hot and pleased. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I just LOVE this story!!

This got me so incredibly HOT that I had no choice but to play with myself and cum ... HARD!! I even

'wet' myself a little!! Just like Angela, I always pee when I cum ... and I often cum when I pee!! I like to

taste my pee and my lover's pee, so sex often happens in the tub at my house!! There's just something

INCREDIBLY intimate about opening yourself to your lover's offerings ... when he or she covers my face,

fills my mouth and splashes my body with their golden nectar, I feel like they've marked me with their

own scent and I have truly become their property!! And I, in turn, mark them as my own whenever they

make me cum!! Sybil

just_a_horny_guyjust_a_horny_guyover 15 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked the story

Pity you left it anonymously though! It's always good to hear from like minded individual with an adventurous streak.

I really ought to get round to writing more! Any suggestions anyone?

marielitmarielitover 15 years ago
writing back.

hi, you left me your link when you sent feedback to me after reading "a wet afternoon".

im so glad you left the link, your story was amazing, i really enjoyed reading it, so erotic! every part of it believable, i think when a story sounds fake, it ruins the fantasy, this really kept it alive. i hope you will continue to write.

marielit x

blackpoolredblackpoolredalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story,apart from the extremely erotic content, with pee and fucking combined, i found it both well written and paced. Looking forward to more of the same.

bingochalicebingochaliceabout 14 years ago
Sexy and wet and amazingly good

I've been into pee play for pretty much as long as I can remember. It's so great to find a story (and author) on Lit who loves it as much as I do! I'd love for you to get in contact with me so we can email about something we obviously both love.

TickleTiSexyTickleTiSexyover 13 years ago
What a Peeing Experience!

I read your story after you commented on mine so am appreciating this little community a lot. I have only had one pee experience and it was very controlled. Just me sitting on his face and peeing into his mouth and then taking him in my mouth and drinking him up. i LOVED the feeling of peeing into his mouth and loved the idea of directly gifting from my inside to his. There was sex involved before and after that but not part of it and I knew NOTHING about pee play until the moment this lover surprised me by asking.

So, this piece was HOT! Mostly I just feel very let into a little erotic secret and shown the sexiness and fantasy of it. Reading the comments was really sweet too as it gave me another insight. I appreciated the writing and the bravery of talking about this. It doesn't immediately turn me on but I am into sensations and experiences as much as pleasure and was happy to read.

just_a_horny_guyjust_a_horny_guyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks TickleTiSexy

I loved writing this story although at the time I had no experience in this area - just a very vivid imagination. I've since met a very sexy, open minded, adventurous lady and we've tried many things. She has peed in my mouth - and on my body and I loved every moment. I've returned the favour and she loves the feel of my pee running over her breasts. Pee play is now a frequent part of our fun and games even as we explore other ideas together. The reality was so much better than anything my imagination could dream up though!

pervdoodpervdoodabout 13 years ago
Brought back fond memories

Many years ago, I was involved with a woman who had never had her pussy licked and after the first time, we did it a lot-usually her sitting on my face or in a 69. One of the first times we 69ed she came so hard that she lost control of her bladder and when she filled my mouth with her pee, I filled her mouth with my cum. Like Angela, she was embarrassed until I told her to sit on my face the next time she wanted to pee. Mutual peeing became a regular part of our lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There is 1 problem with this story

There is 1 problem with this story, It's way too short, Loved the story.

More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes! Another chapter or ten.

Please add some more to the story. Perhaps his fetish is revealed to his wife and the three of them become close and indulge frequently. Great story well told!

THoney269THoney269over 1 year ago

Very well written and very engaging story. Not my favorite kink to indulge in, and I won't shame anyone who *does* enjoy it.๐Ÿ’œ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous