All Comments on 'Nurse Colwell and the Colonel'

by qdata

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Done!!

Very good story and well written. Looking forward to more.

David48David48about 18 years ago
Baby-boomers ROCK!

Nice to see a father/daughter story between a WWII era patriot and his baby boomer daughter. It was sweet and sexy, and erotic as hell! Well done...

Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedabout 18 years ago
Ooooh Nurse

What a lovely tale, and so well told, prompts me to read more of your work, when I am next ill I would love you to come and nurse me. If you are as wonderful as Nurse Colwell I will think I have died and already gone off on the final trip.

Thank you so much for what is an exhilerating story xx

Peter

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Another great story from qdata!

Once again, you're vivid story has me fully excited!

Keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Growing Old Seems Not So Bad!!

Nothing but praise for once again qdata you have made a simple story quite believeable.

I look forward to my dotage or would if you were my nurse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

It is a very hot story. I have often thought that this kind of story is not written about much. Older, mature daughter and her father makes for some really wet, juicy sex. I just wish she had had a lot of hair down there.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm nearly their!!!!!!

I'm married to a nurse/midwife, my three sisters are all ex nurses and my mother was a matron.Most of our friends are also nurses/midwives.

When I was ill and confirned to bed a short time ago, my wife had to go away on a refresher course.

It was arranged that one of her friends would come and look after me. We joked about the early days, black stockings and suspenders, which I still adore.

Yes she wore them and showed them and helped me to take them off and we ................

This was agreat story(?) just like real life maybe?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A story for the ages 18 and up!!!!!!

Extremely hot to the core. Very imagentive to the point of explosion of both parties.

For some readers as myself we need more detail of the acts of sexualality as it was a fantasy created in the mind of the reader.

Thalia_LeighThalia_Leighover 15 years ago
The Colonel's Nurse

Very, very HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NOT BAD FOR A GIRL MY AGE

GREAT IMAGINATION AND TOTALLY PROVOCATIVE AND SEXY

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

garyr19680garyr19680about 14 years ago
Nice

Very nice, very sensual. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Love it & cum several times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Clever!

Apart from the usual erotic content, I enjoyed this because it explored a diferent concept of incest, ie, incest in middle/old age. Brilliantly original

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 11 years ago
Wonderful!

What a thoroughly delightful story! It has to rank of my favorite stories list, both on and off Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved it. Oh for a daughter like that.

Sandds1Sandds1over 4 years ago
Loving Daughter

Your story was one of genuine love and affection for your daddy. You carefully and wisely defused his embarrassment and thought of ways to relieve his sexual needs as his nurse.

Your skillful ploy of replaying his pleasurable attention, by you brought to him an undying satisfaction of lust that he can never forget. Thank you for being such a loving, caring, giving and sexual outlet for your daddy.

There must be more to write on this because I'm Very Sure that one time was not the last and surely not enough for him. Plus, once his fingers healed, it goes w/out saying that the nurse would no longer be needed and it would be a lustful daddy and a sexually charged daughter. And THAT is what we would like to hear about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good work

A very good story, with a nice balance of sex, story, feelings and thoughts. Strong sense of England in that time period as well, either a superb touch or reflecting the authors background. Perhaps a little lacking in details of the erotic, and some might find the last part a bit of thematic whiplash nevertheless a story of Quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did Nurse Colwell return after the Colnel hands was fixed?

hope the Colonel hands was repaired and Nurse Colwell still made house called.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I loved every bit of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous