All Comments on 'My Brother Teaches Me...'

by ItsaWash

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
He was a sonuvabitch....

...for taking advantage of you. He was also STUPID for NOT using a condom. He never told you why he was doing EACH action & he NEVER told you the possible consequences of what he was doing. He was an irresponsible scumbag because you would've had to 'bear' (literally) for his stupid act. He didn't love you, he USED you for his own selfish pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hard to follow

I found you style of dialog very hard to follow. I understood it, but it did not flow smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Could have been hot...

but I agree it was REALLY hard to follow.

RebelWolfRebelWolfabout 18 years ago
cool

You did rather good.. But the question was where do babies come from your brother should have told you while he was fucking you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it...

...even if he never got around to explaining that what he shot into her was what makes a baby in her belly. After all, this IS fiction, right? I thought it a unique approach to incest, and felt as if I was there. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
: ]

LOVED it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you so much!

Amazing! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Eh?

If her parents were away on an 'all night congregational', why did she

a) have to sneak out at midnight at all, and

b) have to do it in a tree-house in the open, when presumably, if the house is empty (parents are away all night, remember? And no mention of other siblings),she could just as easily have done it in a warm bed with no interruptions. Did you actually read this back to yourself before posting it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Gurl. This is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

I realy like how You write!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

I love the style you write in! It's quite simple yet powerful and very easy to imagine what it would be like since it's so descriptive. Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm sorry, but this ain't it.

I mean, incest stories can be hot but your brother raping you, even when you're begging him not to? I just lost my horniness. The more troubling thing is that you're actually telling us that you liked it and is daydreaming about it even now; your brother just took your first time away like that, and you actually like it even though he forced you to cooperate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot Hot!!

I really enjoyed how the story played out. I can vividly picture the moment the brother started going faster and harder not caring anymore. Please tell me there's gonna be another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This should be tagged as nonconsensual, this is rape. Absolutely disgusting.

Suitntie43Suitntie439 months ago

Some people here clearly do not understand the point of literotica and fantasy writing. It's not disgusting and in fact is a pretty common fantasy, one that most would never ever act on in real life thank goodness. But the fantasy is just that, fantasy. Nothing wrong with that.

I like the format being very different than I'm used to. It's almost like a guided JOI type thing at first. It intrigued me being different. Why people are on here acting like you just went out and actually did this stuff is beyond me. It's not a documentary lmfao. I say good on you for writing what you wanted to write. It's a form of art. Not everyone will get it. But that's ok. Not everyone has to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous